剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
好吧 我在医学院够久了
Okay, I've been in med school long enough
知道这代表什么
to know what that means.
我不能做肺移植了
I'm no longer eligible for a lung transplant.
通常是这样
Usually, that would be the case,
但我们找到了一个可行的解决办法
but we've found a potential solution.
移植肺 肝和胰
A lung, liver and pancreas transplant.
三重移植
A triple transplant?
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
埃洛伊丝的囊性纤维化已导致肝功能衰竭
Eloise's cystic fibrosis has caused liver failure
和胰功能不全 再加上呼吸衰竭
and pancreatic insufficiency, on top of her respiratory failure.
三重移植 听起来不可能完成
A triple transplant... sounds impossible.
这很危险 罕见 但不是不可能的
It's dangerous, rare, but not impossible.
这种手术有成功的先例
This operation has been done successfully before.
几次
How many times?
一次 在加拿大
Once, in Canada.
不做手术的话 我还能活多久
Without this surgery, how long do I have?
不久 埃洛伊丝
Not long, Eloise.
几周
Weeks?
也许更久一点
Maybe a little bit more.
没事的
It's okay.
还没有结束
This isn't over.
我们知道要怎么做
We know what we have to do.
可以从已有的捐献者那里得到全部三个器官吗
Can we get all three organs from the donor we already have?
可以
Yes.
现在我们只需要说服伦理委员会
Now, we just have to convince the ethics committee.
姬特
Kit?
过来一下
Come here.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
No.
这太糟糕了
This is awful.
在他们面前我装得很勇敢
I put a brave face on it for the family.
但是 天啊 康莱德
but, my God, Conrad.
我们到底要去哪找个外科医生
Where in the world are we gonna find a surgeon
疯狂到愿意接这个手术
crazy enough to even take this on?
三重移植
A triple transplant?
奥斯汀医生不能做
Dr. Austin can't do it.
贝尔分配他做低风险手术
Bell assigned him to low-risk surgeries.
我们做了一上午的支架手术
We've been doing stents all morning.
而你知道我彻底受够了
And you know I am royally sick of it.
四分位要重返球场了
This quarterback is coming off the bench.
绝对不行
There's no way.
求你了 伦道夫
Please, Randolph,
作为朋友 听我说完
as a friend, just hear me out.
这对我非常重要
This is deeply important to me.
这对奥斯汀不利 也对查斯汀不利
It's bad for Austin. It's bad for Chastain.
我是说 这就像
I mean, I mean, it looks like a--
一场疯狂的做秀
just a crazy publicity stunt,
伦理委员会绝不会批准
and the ethics committee will never allow it.
你是委员会主席 你可以说服他们 我帮你
You chair the committee, you can persuade them. I'll help.
我们可以一起做他们的工作
We can double-team them.
姬特 抱歉
Kit, I'm-I'm sorry.
这绝不可能
I-- It's-it's out of the question.
你愿意的话可以试试
You go ahead and try if you'd like.
但我帮不了你
But I-- I can't help you on this one.
杰西
面试怎么样 打给我
巴西利科夫妇
Mr. and Mrs. Basilico?
你们好吗
How are you doing?
妮珂莱特·奈文
Nicolette Nevin.
杰西的姐姐 你还记得吗 埃里克
Jessie's older sister. Do you remember, Eric?
当然 那时你是蓝发
Of course. You had blue hair.
是啊 年少无知 莱蒂怎么样
I did. Teen years. How's Letty?
也许你想见见她
Maybe you'd like to see her.
她不在了 妮珂
She's gone, Nic.
多名医生确认了
Multiple doctors confirmed.
他们不关闭维生装置
They're keeping her on the vent
是因为她想捐献器官
because she wanted to be an organ donor.
据说她要捐献给这里的一位年轻女性
Apparently, she's donating to a young woman here.
她怎么了
What happened?
阿片类药物过量
Opioid overdose.
她从高中最后一年开始
She's struggled with addiction
就在和药物成瘾作斗争
since her senior year in high school.
我知道莱蒂在州锦标赛前撕裂了前交叉韧带
I know that Letty tore her ACL at the state championship.
是的 医生给她开了羟考酮
Yeah, and her doctor gave her Oxy.
他们给所有人都开这个
They were handing it out to everybody.
我知道
I know.
她从没真正戒掉过
She never really got sober,
尽管我们以为她戒掉了
although we thought she did.
我真的以为她这次能成功
I really thought she'd make it this time.
我没看出任何她在用药的迹象
I didn't see any signs she was using.
我看出来了
I did.
她之前吃的不多 体重减轻
She wasn't eating much, she'd lost weight.
她的情绪混乱极了
Her moods were all over the place.
她一会焦虑紧张
She'd be anxious, on edge,
一会又亢奋 过度亢奋
and then she'd be up, so up.
为什么你什么都不说
Why didn't you say anything?
我不想看破
I didn't want to see it.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我给的钱你花在哪了 杰西
What'd you do with the money I gave you, Jess?
我告诉过你 我用来打车了
I told you, I used it for a cab.
你撒谎
You're lying.
你真的去面试工作了吗
Did you even go to that job interview?
没去又如何 这都是你的主意
So what if I didn't? Whole thing was your idea.
我不想当什么律师助理
I don't want to be a paralegal.
别翻我的东西 妮珂 别翻了
Stop going through my stuff, Nic. Hey, quit it!
别再对我撒谎了 我知道你在用药
Quit lying to me! I know you're using.
-天啊 我真是太傻了 -你疯了
- God, I've been so stupid. - You are insane.
知道吗 你简直不可理喻
You know that? Completely insane.
有问题的不是我 是你
I am not the problem here, you are.
快给我 你这个控制狂
Give me that, you controlling bitch!
我知道你在想什么 但不是那样的 好吗
Okay, I know what you think, but it's not true, okay?
我留着这个只是以防万一我需要
I-I keep these in case I need them.
别说了 别说了
Stop. Just stop!
我身上承受了巨大的压力
There is a huge amount of pressure on me.
而且你无时无刻不在跟我过不去
And you are in my face day and night.
所以 是的 我偶尔吃几颗
So, yes, I-I took a few. Sometimes, okay?
这都是因为你 你把我逼疯了
Be-Because of you! Y-You are driving me crazy!
这是我的错
This is my fault?
不可思议 是啊 总是我的错 杰西
Unbelievable. Yeah, it's always my fault with you, Jessie.
可怜的小妮珂 总是一副受害者的样子
Poor little Nic. Always a victim.
杰西 杰西 别走 听我说
Jessie-- Jessie, stop. Listen to me.
你在用药 这很严重
You are using, and you are in trouble.
记得你高中时的朋友莱蒂吗
Remember your friend Letty from high school?
她现在在查斯汀 杰西
She's at Chastain, Jess.
她死于药物过量
She's dead because she OD'd.
我不想你也这样
I don't want that to be you.
-不可能 -是真的
- No. - It's true.
跟我去查斯汀 我带你去看
Come with me to Chastain. I'll show you.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
好吧 好吧
Fine. Fine.
不管怎样 收拾你的东西
Either way, pack your bags,
因为你要去戒毒所
'cause you're going to rehab.
我哪里也不去
I'm not going anywhere.
那就滚出去
Then get out.
滚出去
Get out.
我受够了 杰西
I'm done, Jess.
我受够了拯救你 我受够了支持你
I'm done trying to save you. I'm done enabling.
我受够了提心吊胆
I'm done worrying.
够了
That's enough.
如果你死了 我不会有罪恶感
And if you die... I won't feel guilty...
因为我给过你太多机会
'cause I gave you every chance.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表