剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
I didn't know it was a child.
怎么了
What's this about?
没什么
Nothing.
你是说他得了癌症吗
Are you telling me he has cancer?
-不 不是 -我们在急诊室待了五个小时
- No, that's not... - Five hours in the ER
只是进来
only to get in here
让你看着我们就像他将要死去一样
to have you look at us like he's going to die.
韦弗利女士 我知道你很担心
Ms. Waverly, I know that you're concer...
你是护士吗 你是干什么的
Are you a nurse? What are you?
医学院学生吗 这个男人是我生命的全部
A med student? This man is my whole life,
你就是要救他的人吗
and you're the one that's going to save him?
不 我想要一个脸上没有这种表情的人
No. I want somebody that doesn't have that look on their face.
我在预约CT扫描
I'm ordering a CT...
通过CT扫描检查具体病情
...a CT to see what is going on
这样才能排除癌症的可能
so I can hopefully rule out cancer.
五小时后见
See you in five hours.
没关系 宝贝 别担心
It's okay, baby. Don't worry.
没关系
It's okay.
我很享受我们的散步
I am enjoying our stroll,
但是你们俩没有别的事要做吗
but don't you two have other things to do?
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding?
我总是会留时间给我最喜欢的病人
I always have time for my favorite patient.
我们知道今天是什么日子
We know what today is.
而我们不想让你独自面对它 华♥莱♥士♥
And we have no intention of letting you face it alone, Wallace.
我妻子安娜如果还在世 今天就满36岁了
My wife, Anna, would've been 36 today.
还记得她在重症监护室的最后一个生日吗
Remember her last birthday in ICU?
我们给她准备了生日派对
We threw quite a party.
很难相信
It's hard to believe
我妻子在查斯汀度过了她生命的最后一年
my wife spent the last year of her life at Chastain.
我觉得没有医生或护士会不认识她
I don't think there's a doctor or nurse who didn't know her.
一位伟大的女士
A great lady.
想想看 你们两个
Think, uh, both of you--
还有全体医护人员
and the whole staff--
都尽其所能去救她
did all you could to save her.
现在我成了病人
Now I'm the patient.
又一年过去了
Another year has gone by,
现在轮到我在这里度过我的日子
and now it's my turn to spend my days here,
等待一颗新的心脏
waiting for a new heart.
在找到之前你只能和我们待在一起了 华♥莱♥士♥
And until we find one, you're stuck with us, Wallace.
她是说你离不开她了
she means you're stuck with her.
我很欣慰
I'm delightful.
我听说了亨利的事
I heard about Henry.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
他的癫痫发作终于得到了缓解
Finally broke his seizures.
现在他对药物有消极反应
Now he's reacting negatively to the medications.
我相信埃卡特医生已经控制住了
Well, I'm sure Dr. Eckart has it under control.
现在他是亨利的医生
He's Henry's doctor now.
我不能袖手旁观
I can't step back.
见证这个家庭所经历的事情后 我不能不管
Not after everything I've seen this family go through.
我明白
I know.
但这就是我们努力与病患保持安全距离的原因
But this is why we try to keep a safe distance from our patients.
-我该进去了 -嗯
- I should get in there. - Yeah.
小子
Hey, buddy.
-你还好吗 -嗯
- You hanging in there? - Yeah.
这会很痛吗
Is this gonna hurt?
你会感到有点不舒服
You'll feel a little pinch.
这只是麻药
That's just the numbing medication.
在这之后你会有一点挤压感
After that all you'll feel is a little bit of pressure.
你真的很勇敢 宝贝
You're really brave, baby.
问你个问题
Got a question for you.
你最爱的棒球运动员是谁
Who's your favorite baseball player?
布莱斯·哈珀
Bryce Harper.
华盛顿国民队
Washington Nationals.
你的眼光很可靠
That is a solid choice.
告诉霍金斯医生 你为什么喜欢布莱斯·哈珀
Tell Dr. Hawkins why you like Bryce Harper.
他的鞋子很棒
His cleats are awesome.
你的选择是基于鞋子吗
Your decision's based on footwear?
他非常酷
He's supercool.
亨利 你是个坚强的孩子
Henry, you are one tough kid.
我敢肯定 你的兄弟布莱斯·哈珀
And I bet your buddy Bryce Harper
也会觉得你很酷
would think you're supercool, too.
这个男孩非常适合迷走神经刺♥激♥器
This boy is perfect for the VNS.
我们再也找不到更合意的病人了
I mean, we're never gonna get a more sympathetic patient.
十分了不起
Spectacular optics.
迷走神经刺♥激♥器被批准用于儿科患者了吗
So, the VNS is approved for use in pediatric patients?
我相信戈登应该进行过谨慎考虑了
I'm sure Gordon has crossed his T's and dotted the I's on this one.
没错 我们批准了
Indeed, I have. We're approved.
可它也获得了药监局许可
But as a 510K device?
我知道 她在担心鉴于药监局的许可
I know. She's worried because with 510K FDA approval,
在植入病患体内之前
there's often no testing
通常都没有经过试验
before a device gets implanted in patients,
这就是科瓦蒂斯自己做研究的原因
which is exactly why QuoVadis does its own research.
我们还没有公开♥发♥表过
Now, we haven't published yet.
但所有资料都在这里
But everything is here,
能满足任何医生可能有的要求
and it's all that any doctor could possibly ask for.
你要是遇到了任何阻力
If you meet with any resistance,
不要犹豫 请让我知道
just don't hesitate to let me know.
我想确保我们都在同一战线上
I want to make sure we're all on the same page.
检查完了吗
So, are you done?
麦卡的心率有问题吗
Should we be concerned about Micah's heart rate?
这孩子会没事的
Your boy's gonna be fine.
我们需要调整他的β-受体阻滞剂用量
We just need to adjust his beta-blockers
并安排睡眠研究
and order a sleep study.
你可以穿好衣服起来了
You can go ahead and button up.
米娜 我能在外面跟你谈谈另一件事吗
Mina, can I talk to you outside about a separate matter?
别让你对小白脸的过分担心
Listen, don't let your all-consuming worry
导致你自己失去了注意力
for lover boy make you lose your focus.
没有什么能阻碍我的工作
Nothing gets in the way of my work,
别叫他「小白脸」
and stop calling him lover boy.
这有点烦人
It's becoming annoying.
我们有捐献的心脏了
We got a heart.
奥斯汀医生 这周给华♥莱♥士♥·特洛克
Dr. Austin, you're on Wallace Troke's
做移植手术的小组 你会加入的吧
transplant team this week, right?
-快说「是的」 -是的
- Just say yes. - Yes.
这不是那个患有章鱼壶心肌症的家伙吗
Isn't this the dude with takotsubo cardiomyopathy?
-心碎综合征 -是我见过的第一个
- Broken heart syndrome. - The first case I've seen
真正因悲伤心碎的病例
where grief literally broke someone's heart.
他的妻子安娜久病后在本院去世
His wife, Anna, died here after a long illness.
一年来他每天都走将近五公里路来陪她
Every day for a year he walked three miles just to be with her
然后走将近五公里路回家
and then three miles back home.
没有公交车吗
Were there no buses running?
他喜欢走路
He liked to walk.
他说这让他感到
Said it made him feel the importance
每天都要和她在一起的重要性
of his daily commitment to be with her.
真是坚定又可爱
Adorable, if nutty.
他唯一的存活机会就是这台移植手术
His only chance of surviving is this transplant.
好消息是 我们找到了匹配的器官
The good news is we found an organ that's a match.
但我们需要你去卫理公会纪念医院进行摘除
But we need you to harvest it at Methodist Memorial.
-你有协助过心脏摘除手术吗 -没有
- Have you ever assisted in the harvest of a heart? - No.
你这是在邀请我跟你一起去吗
Is that an invitation to accompany you?
你需要写在信纸上的邀请函吗
Do you need it embossed on stationery?
不需要
I do not.
那我们就开始吧
Then let's get this ball rolling.
卫理公会纪念医院
将肺静脉和主肺动脉分开
Dividing the pulmonary veins and main P.A.
这对华♥莱♥士♥来说是个完美的器官
It is a perfect organ for Wallace.
我们要找什么 奥卡福医生
And what are we looking for, Dr. Okafor?
瓣膜上的缺陷和增殖体
Defects and vegetations on the valves.
还有在冠状窦旁的心房♥组织边缘
And an adequate rim of atrial tissue next to the coronary sinus.
我正要说这个
I was getting to that.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表