剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
好消息是你们都可以
The good news is you can both ask for an extension
申请工程学期末考试延期
on your engineering final.
坏消息是 你们都得了传染性单核细胞增多症
The bad news is... you both have mono.
单核细胞增多症
Mono?
等等 我们怎么都得了单核细胞增多症
Wait, how'd we both get mono?
「接吻病」这个称号♥可不是白来的
Well, they don't call it "the kissing disease" for nothing.
不是的 我们只是朋友
Oh. No, uh, we're just friends.
最好的朋友 我们自从
Best friends. Together since...
自从她霸占跷跷板向我们的幼儿园同学
Since she blocked off the seesaw to explain the relationship
解释距离和质量间的关系时就在一起了
between distance and mass to our kindergarten class.
但不是情侣那种在一起 我们更像是
But not together-together, you know, it's-it's more like...
像是学习伙伴 但绝对
Like study buddies, but definitely...
不是情侣 绝对不是
Not a couple. No.
好吧 我的错
Uh, okay. Well, my mistake.
但是还有其它感染单核细胞增多症的途径
Um, but there are other ways you can contract mono.
比如用同一支牙刷
I mean, if you use the same toothbrush,
-或者分享食物 -我们最近经常那么做
- sharing food... - We've done that a lot lately.
期末恶补 天天吃披萨
Cramming for finals. All pizza, all the time.
好吧 你们俩可以回宿舍了
Okay. Well, you can both go back to your dorms.
你们需要充足的睡眠和饮水
Uh, you'll want plenty of sleep, fluids.
单核细胞增多症通常不是什么大问题
Mono's not usually a big deal, but, uh,
但是你们一定要好好休息
you'll definitely want a ton of rest.
谢谢 你这么说我就放心了
Thank you. That's a relief.
埃文 再等一下
Um, Evan, just... humor me.
我想做个快速检查
I-I want to check something quickly.
手指伸出来
Your finger?
血氧饱和度为88%
O2 sat is 88%.
这比你刚来的时候要低很多
That's, um, significantly lower than when you came in.
-这是什么意思 -意思是
- And what does that mean? - Uh, it means
我暂时还不能让你回去
that I actually can't send you home just yet.
希妮 你可以走了
Um, Sydney, you're welcome to go,
除非你想留下来
unless you want to stay.
我要留下来
I'll stick around.
已经得了的病不怕再感染 对吧
Can't catch something I already have, right?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
我们得马上让埃文·韦斯顿去查斯汀住院
We need to admit Evan Weston to Chastain immediately.
你这辈子从来没跟女孩接吻过
You've never even kissed a girl in your life.
一号♥手术室已经准备好了
OR One is prepped and ready.
你朋友的事我很遗憾
I'm sorry about your friend.
我会的一切都是亚伯教给我的
Abe taught me everything I know.
你们昨天在峰会上见到他时 他看起来怎么样
When you saw him yesterday at the conference, how did he seem?
像是喝醉了
Intoxicated.
很紧张
Nervous.
他在内心挣扎 无论他知道什么或是做了什么
He was struggling. Whatever he knew, whatever he did,
罪恶感都开始侵蚀他了
the guilt was starting to eat away at him.
你认为他不是自杀吗
Are you thinking this wasn't a suicide attempt?
-对 -我觉得戈登想封住他的嘴
- Yeah. - I think Gordon tried to have him silenced.
你在暗示戈登派人枪击了亚伯·本尼迪克吗
You're suggesting Gordon had Abe Benedict shot?
相比亚伯对着自己胸口开了一枪
Well, I would believe that
我更相信是戈登派人干的
over Abe putting a bullet in his own chest.
他是心外科医生
He was a heart surgeon.
如果想死的话 他知道该瞄准哪里
He knew where to aim if he wanted to die.
据我了解 他不是那种会自杀的人
And suicide just doesn't fit the man I know.
尽管膝盖不好 为了保持健康亚伯还是每晚慢跑
Abe jogged every night on two bad knees to keep healthy.
这个人热爱生活
The man loved life.
但他也从科瓦蒂斯那收了100万美元
But he also took $1 million from QuoVadis.
据你了解 他也不是会干这种事的人
That didn't fit the man you knew, either.
医生确实会自杀
Well, doctors commit suicide.
时有发生 比我们想承认的还要高发
It happens. More than we'd like to admit.
这事太巧了
This is too coincidental.
再加上朱利安的事
This, on top of what happened to Julian,
我们仍然不知道她在哪
and we still don't even know where she is.
看来子弹击中了他的脾和肾
Looks like the bullet hit the spleen and kidney.
还碰到了心脏
It clipped his heart as well.
22毫米口径
22 caliber.
有时子弹有足够的力量打进体内
Sometimes a bullet has enough power to enter the body,
但不足以穿出
but not enough to go through.
嗯 我见过击入肺部的子弹最后嵌在腿里
Yeah, I've seen a bullet enter a lung and end up in a leg.
把他救回来自然会有答案
You know, if we save his life, we can get some answers.
准备手术吧
Let's scrub in.
随时通知我最新进展
Keep me updated.
他的手在动
His hand is moving.
镇静剂剂量太小了
Sedation is too light.
静脉滴注50毫克异丙酚 提高滴注速度
Bolus 50 of propofol and increase the rate.
本尼迪克医生 听得到吗
Dr. Benedict? Can you hear me?
他有话要说
He's trying to say something.
别让他把管子拔掉 会心脏骤停的
Don't let him pull out his tube, he could arrest.
-可恶 -按这个速度滴注异丙酚
- Damn it. - Keep the propofol at that rate.
我们不能强迫亚伯说话 或者强迫我们的
We can't force Abe to speak or do anything else
病人做出任何伤害自己的事
that would harm our patient.
专注点 我们必须把救他
Stay focused. We need to put saving his life
放在第一位 立刻送他去手术室
above everything else. Get him to the OR now.
子弹击中了他的脾和左肾
The bullet hit the spleen and the left kidney.
大量出血
Actively hemorrhaging.
-没时间修复了 -我来切除脾
- There's no time for repair. - I'll resect the spleen.
动手吧
Go.
看看这是什么
Will you look at that?
隐伏的魔鬼
Insidious devil.
脾切除了 控制住出血了
Spleen is out. Bleeding controlled.
他有酸中毒和凝血障碍
He's acidotic and coagulopathic.
如果继续手术 他就活不下来了
If you cut him any more, he's not coming off that table.
-做损伤控制手术 -对
- Damage control surgery? - Yeah.
听好 我们给他包扎 但不缝合
Now listen up. We wrap him, but we do not close.
送他出去恢复
Take him out and let him heal,
等他准备好了再回来
and we bring him back when he's ready.
-不能缝合吗 -不能
- You couldn't close? - No.
他受到的损伤所需要的手术修复
The amount of surgery he needs to fix everything
一次完成的话身体承受不了
would be too much for a body to handle in one go.
要等多久才能再次手术
How long until you can go back in?
说不准
It's a long range.
可能几小时 也可能几天
Could be hours, could be days.
这不是我们想要的结果
This is not the outcome we wanted.
应力公式
Formula for stress?
σ等于
Sigma equals...
作用力除以
applied force over...
不行 我没法集中精力
Can't concentrate.
我们不非得复习
We don't need to do this.
拜托了 你需要休息
Please. You need to rest.
不行 我喘不上气
Can't. Too hard to breathe.
如果睡着了 我怕再也醒不过来
If I fall asleep... I'm afraid I won't wake up.
希妮 埃文
Sydney, Evan.
这位是霍金斯医生
This is Dr. Hawkins.
我们要为你做进一步检查
We're gonna take a closer look at you.
两位传染性单核细胞增多症患者
Double mono patients.
希妮情况稳定 但埃文出现缺氧
Sydney is stable, but Evan is hypoxic.
刚做完胸部X光
Chest X-ray was just done,
还在等结果
and we're waiting on the results.
但我觉得需要调高供氧
But I think we need to up the O2.
帮帮他 他越来越难受了
Look, please help him. He's getting much worse.
对 应该调高供氧
Yeah, we should crank up the O2.
然后安排呼吸治疗
And let's order a breathing treatment.
我喜欢你们的专注投入
I like the dedication.
这么难受还不忘学习
Still studying when you feel this lousy.
期末考试
Finals.
机械工程学
Mechanical engineering.
我们要设计一辆从亚特兰大到纳什维尔的
We're gonna design a... high-speed train
高速列车
from... Atlanta to Nashville.
这样他周末就可以回家了
So he can go home on the weekends.
那是我们的老家
That's where we're both from.
我们得的病一样 为什么埃文比我严重那么多
Why is Evan so much worse when we both have mono?
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表