剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
But he has a long road ahead.
这都是因为你告诉佐伊
It happened because you told Zoey
不安全的迷走神经刺♥激♥器是安全的
the VNS was safe when it wasn't.
你再一次置利益于病人之上
You put profits over patients, again.
我一发现迷走神经刺♥激♥器有缺陷
I pulled all QuoVadis devices as soon as
就撤下了所有科瓦蒂斯的设备
I learned the VNS was flawed.
你真了不起
Good for you.
但是戈登·佩奇仍然在危害病人
But Gordon Page is still putting patients at risk,
实际上 如今更胜以往
now more than ever, actually.
我已经尽我所能地阻止他了
I've done everything I can to stop him,
你根本不知道
and you have no idea
我为了保护病人不受他危害 牺牲了多少
what I've sacrificed to protect patients from this man.
他接下来就要对付我了
He's coming for me next.
所以省省你的道德说教吧
So you save your morality lesson.
戈登·佩奇
来电
你接电♥话♥吧
I'll let you take that.
感觉好点了吗
Feeling a bit better?
是的 多亏你们的药
Yeah, thanks to your drugs.
亲爱的 你是单身吗
Are you single, honey?
凯伊有男朋友 但不是很认真那种
Kay's got a boyfriend, but it isn't serious.
-妈 别说了 -就准你对我过分关心
- Ma, quit. - Oh, you can fuss over me,
我却不能介入你的人生吗
but I don't get to be involved in your life?
我看到了胆结石
I see gallstones.
但胆囊壁并没有增厚
But there's no gallbladder wall thickening.
你说得对 没有急性胆囊炎的迹象
You're right, no sign of acute cholecystitis.
这是好事吗
That's a good thing?
是也不是
Yes and no.
我们今天控制了你的病情
We've controlled your flare-up today,
但我认为你需要尽快做手术摘除胆囊
but I think you'll need surgery soon to remove your gallbladder.
现在就做吧 赶紧了事
Well, let's do it now, get it over with.
我快要忍♥受不住这种疼痛了
I can't take this pain much longer.
实际上在这里无法进行手术
That won't actually be possible here.
你没有保险 查斯汀是家私立医院
You don't have insurance, and Chastain is a private hospital.
他们不会做这台手术
They're not gonna do that surgery
除非你的病情危及生命
unless your situation is life-threatening.
所以我得濒死才能得到救助吗
So I got to be dying to get some help?
这些规矩到底是谁定的
Well, who the hell made these rules?
我们可以把你转到县医院安排手术
Well, we could refer you to County to get it scheduled.
他们接收无保病人
They take uninsured patients.
他们那里通常要排队几个月
Typically, their wait list is months long.
我们不能在这里等 不能
Well, we can't wait here. Uh-uh.
我们没有住的地方
We got no place to stay.
我们必须回家
We're gonna have to go home.
你们就这样让她回家受罪几个月吗
You'd make her go home and suffer like this, for months, maybe?
如果她突然病情加重怎么办
And what if she suddenly gets worse?
知道吗 我在县医院有个朋友
You know what? I have a friend at County.
我去联♥系♥ 看他们能不能现在就收治她
Let me reach out, see if they can get her in right now.
-那好吧 -谢谢你
- All right, then. - Thank you.
贝尔跟我说起过你
You know, Bell told me about you.
他说你真的很让人头疼
He said you are one real pain in the ass.
我没意见 让人头疼的人能把事情搞定
I'll take it. Pain-in-the-ass people get things done.
话说 伦道夫年轻时和你很像
You know... when Randolph was young, he was a lot like you.
我记得他当住院医生第二年时
I remember his second year as a resident.
他和他的外科主任大吵一通
He got into a real shouting match with his chief of surgery.
他想让医生停止在医院里吸烟
He wanted to stop doctors from smoking in the hospitals.
说这对所有人的健康都不好
Said it was no good for anyone's health,
不管是病人还是医生
patients or doctors.
他们所有人都觉得他这个人没意思
Everyone, they just thought he was no fun.
但是 他是对的
But... he was right.
最终 他们禁烟了
And eventually, they banned smoking.
然后第二年
And the very next year...
-他帮我戒烟了 -改革者贝尔
- He helped me quit. - Oh, Bell, a reformer?
很难相信啊
That's hard to believe.
这个地方会改变人
This place has a way of changing people.
等着瞧吧
Just wait.
它也会改变你
Change you, too.
有什么需要吗
You need anything?
-没有 -你准备好了吗
- No. - You ready?
准备好了 我想这么做
Yes. I want to do this.
你会做得很棒的
Yeah, you're gonna be great.
巴奈特女士 我们十分钟后准备好
We'll be all set for you in about ten minutes, Ms. Barnett.
谢谢
Thanks.
在他们叫我之前我会和亨利在一起
I'll be with Henry until they need me.
好的 去吧
Yeah. Go.
你最喜欢哪种游戏
W-What's your favorite kind of game?
在故事模式的游戏中
On the story mode games,
你必须通过一环接一环的任务
there's a bad guy that you have to stop
阻止一个坏人
with missions that connect to each other.
这种就很酷
And it's really cool.
抓坏人对吗
So you're hunting bad guys.
-你来这干什么 -巴奈特女士
- What are you doing here? - Ms. Barnett.
我来看看你和亨利
I came here to check in on you and Henry.
妈妈 这是他送我的
Mom, he gave it to me.
听着 我知道你很难过
Look, I understand that you're upset.
我也很难过 所以我来这里提供帮助
I am, too. That's why I'm here-- to help.
我来看看你们怎么样
I was just coming to check in.
怎么回事
What's going on?
佩奇先生正要离开呢
Mr. Page was just leaving.
你没事吧
You all right?
没事
Yes.
他们准备好了
Well, they're ready for you.
我会陪着亨利
I'll stay with Henry.
谢了 妮珂
Thanks, Nic.
听我说完 亨利遭遇了罕见的不良反应
Hear me out. Henry had a very rare adverse event.
这就是你的说法吗
Is that what you call it?
最初的几年中 每个新型救命设备都会出现故障
Every new lifesaving device has glitches in the first few years,
然后我们会调整学习
and then we adjust and we learn.
他要转去杜克医院 他们会治好他
He's going to Duke. They'll help him.
请不要再打扰我们了
Now, please leave us alone.
谁来支付他在杜克医院的治疗费用呢
And who's paying for his treatment at Duke?
如果手术是实验性的 保险不会涵盖费用
If the surgery is experimental, insurance won't cover it.
你和你儿子去北卡罗来纳州治病
Will you be able to keep your job
你还能保住工作吗
while you're with your son in North Carolina?
没了工作 你连医疗保险都保不住吧
Without a job, will you even have health insurance?
-你想怎样 -亨利的病很可能是终生的
- What do you want? - Henry's condition is likely permanent.
我是来告诉你 科瓦蒂斯愿意
I'm here to tell you that QuoVadis is willing
支付他所有的医疗费用
to cover all his medical bills--
不是一个月的或一年的
not for a month, not for a year--
而是他一辈子的
for his whole life.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
我会写成书面的
I'll put it in writing.
这是我们最起码能做的
It's the least we can do.
作为回报 我猜猜
And in return, I'm guessing...
你不想让我接受媒体采访
you don't want me to go talk to the press.
不要让我成为你的敌人
Don't make me your enemy.
接受我的提议吧
Take the offer.
如果你公开对科瓦蒂斯表示不满
And if you go public with a grievance against QuoVadis,
不论是现在或将来
now or ever...
这笔交易就吹了
this deal goes away.
我们准备好了 巴奈特女士
We're ready for you now, Ms. Barnett.
多少钱
How much?
佩奇说要给你多少钱
How much was Page's offer?
我听说他来了
I heard he was here.
我从来没在一个数字里见过那么多零
There were more zeroes than I've ever seen in one number.
你不能接受
You can't take it.
我们会想别的办法
We'll find another way
来支付亨利的治疗费用 我保证
to pay for Henry's treatment, I promise you.
-你不能保证 -我能
- You can't promise that. - Yes, I can.
我真的保证 佐伊 你得说出真♥相♥
I do promise that. Zoey, you need to speak out,
否则会出人命的
or people will die if you don't.
我懂 我懂 这么一大笔钱很诱人
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表