剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
所以你想让我帮你偷偷做尸检
So you want me to help you steal an autopsy.
太诱人了 我加入
Sexy. I'm in.
站在解剖台周围
Gather around the table.
别妨碍到他们
Don't get in their way.
我都忘了不用努力保命时
You know, I forgot how easy it is to maneuver
操作起来有多容易
when you're not trying to keep someone alive.
而且你也不必停下来把碍事的血抽掉
And when you don't have to stop to suction blood out of the way.
我们是迟到了吗
Are we late or something?
已经开始上课了吗
Did class already start?
为什么课表里没有这次实践
Yeah, why wasn't this field trip in the syllabus?
让外科医生集中注意力
Let the surgeons concentrate.
看 他们跳过了肺
Look, they skipped the lungs.
为了向这个节日致敬
In honor of the holiday,
我们决定从心脏开始
we decided to start with the heart.
我想看看肺
I wanted to see the lungs.
我父母为我的教育付了很多钱
My parents pay a lot of money for my education.
那你可得祝贺你父母
You tell your parents congratulations.
今天 他们赚到了
Today, they got a deal.
大多数你们这种程度的学生从未见过
Most students at your level have never seen
解剖新鲜尸体
a fresh cadaver dissection.
你 攒优♥惠♥券的
You, coupon cutter,
如果尸体有动脉粥样硬化
if this cadaver had atherosclerosis,
动脉应该是什么样的
what would the arteries look like?
应该又硬又窄
They'd be hard and narrow.
正确 现在看看这些宝贝
Correct. Now look at these babies.
它们就像夏季山脉上的水流一样
They are as wide and free-flowing
宽阔并且通畅
as summer water on a mountain range.
完全没有斑块
There's no plaque at all.
解释一下 学生
Explain, student.
这个人不是死于心脏病
This person did not die of heart disease.
如果死因不是动脉粥样硬化 那是什么
If atherosclerosis didn't kill her, what did?
正是我要搞清楚的
I intend to find out.
有人吗
Hello?
那些心形糖果非常不妥当
Those candy hearts were extremely inappropriate.
它们让我产生了一个不妥当的想法
They gave me an inappropriate idea.
这一天完全是属于情侣的 实话说
See, this day is all about couples, which, let's face it,
对我们其他人来说可能是地狱
can be hell for the rest of us.
我不是想要找对象
Now, I'm not looking to couple up,
不过我需要分散注意力
but I could use a distraction.
分散注意力
A distraction?
我现在是单身
I'm not in a thing right now.
你向来是单身
I've never seen you in a thing.
你喜欢和女人做♥爱♥ 对吧
You do like sex with women, right?
很好
Great.
那去我家或者去你家 我无所谓
Then my place, your place, I don't really care.
洗好澡 自己准备安全套
Just be freshly showered, bring your own birth control,
事后不要温存
and no cuddling after.
这是个一次性的提议
It's a onetime offer,
我会否认它曾经发生过
and I will deny it ever happened.
怎样
So?
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你做♥爱♥把自己做成了盖氏骨折
You just sexed yourself into a Galeazzi fracture.
现在我得给你的手臂做手术
And now I have to operate on your arm.
对不起
I'm sorry.
谁会在医院里做这事
Who does their business in a hospital?
你知道有多少细菌在这里泛滥吗
Do you have any idea how many bacteria are festering in here?
每二十名病人中就有一名会染上
One in 20 patients contracts
医疗相关感染
a health care-associated infection.
你在想什么
What were you thinking?
贝拉发短♥信♥问我的情况 所以…
Bella texted to see if I was all right, so...
我想也许我们最终能成为情侣
I thought that maybe we could be a thing, after all.
她该问你的情况的时机
The time for her to ask if you were okay
是你被从她的阴♥道♥里拔♥出♥来♥
was when you were removed from her vagina
送上救护车的时候
and put into the ambulance.
她没有那样做
She didn't do that,
意味着她不是想和你交往
which means she is not looking for a relationship with you.
但她说她从没在医院做过爱
But she said she never had sex in a hospital.
有合拍的爱
There are love matches,
还有合拍的性
and there are sex matches.
你是说我们之间只有性
You're saying that this is only a sex match?
我是说你们两边都不沾
I'm saying this is neither.
现在我们来看看这个女人的电脑
And now we get a look inside this woman's computer.
你不是经常能看到人体内部吗
Don't you see inside people all the time?
我们不是神经外科医生
We're not neurosurgeons.
我们不是经常有机会能亲眼看到
We don't often get the opportunity to witness
尊贵的人类大脑
the majesty that is the human brain.
奥卡福医生解剖大脑时
So, as Dr. Okafor dissects the brain,
用的是什么技术
she is using a technique called?
纤维束解剖技术
Fiber tract dissection technique.
她在寻找可能导致
She's looking for evidence of
猝死的疾病的迹象
a disease process that could cause sudden death.
真♥相♥大白了
Mystery solved.
死因 破裂的脑动脉瘤
Cause of death: ruptured brain aneurysm.
她为什么有动脉瘤
Why did she have an aneurysm?
-有什么想法吗 -是天生的吗
- Any guesses? - She was born with it?
通常是这样
That's often the case,
但这名女性死亡时七十岁了
but this woman was 70 at the time of her death.
通常不会活了这么久
That is a long time to live
还没发现先天缺陷
without knowing about a congenital defect.
她可能患有其它疾病
She may have some other condition
导致了动脉瘤的形成
which could cause the aneurysm to form.
在尸检中 我们能够进行深入探索
In an autopsy, we have the luxury of a deep dive.
我们在胸腔里没有发现任何疾病的迹象
We found no evidence of disease in the thoracic cavity.
现在我们要在腹部进一步探查
Now we get to explore further in the abdomen.
开始吧
Let the party begin.
肝看起来没问题
Liver looks clear.
肾有问题
Kidneys do not.
那些是什么
What are those?
囊肿 很多囊肿
Cysts. A lot of them.
看来格蒂患有多囊肾
It looks like Gertie had polycystic kidney disorder.
可以很多年都不被发现
Can go undetected for years.
多囊肾经常出现脑动脉瘤并发症
Brain aneurysms are often complications of PKD.
这是一种遗传疾病
It's a genetic condition.
她的侄女诺拉抱怨头痛
Her niece Nora is having headaches.
她很可能像她姑妈一样有动脉瘤
She could very well have an aneurysm like her aunt.
对 我们得立刻给她安排核磁共振
Yeah. we need to get her into an MRI machine immediately.
我去通知放射科医生
I'll alert the radiologist.
我们需要马上出结果
We need a stat read.
如果我们猜对了 她脑子里就有个定时炸♥弹♥
And if we're right, there's a ticking time bomb
在等着爆♥炸♥
waiting to go off in her head.
为什么我又回来了
Why am I back in this room?
又有人死了吗
Did someone else die?
诺拉 你捐献格蒂遗体的那堂课的教授
Nora, the professor of the class you donated Gertie's body to,
有了一些发现
he found something.
你的姑妈死于一个脑动脉瘤
Your aunt died from a brain aneurysm.
他还在她的肾上发现了囊肿
He also found cysts on her kidneys,
由此我们认为她患有多囊肾
leading us to believe that she had polycystic kidney disease.
我们认为你可能也一样
We think you may have it, too.
这太离谱了 我感觉很好
That's crazy. I feel fine.
格蒂也感觉很好
So did Gertie.
今早你说你感到头痛
This morning, you said you had a headache.
是你让我头痛的
Which I got from you,
因为这一切都太糟糕了
because everything about this is terrible.
但之后你又头痛了
But then you had another one later on.
你头痛的频率是怎样的
How often are you getting them?
基本每天都会 但我的生活太令人头痛了
I mean, most days, but my life is annoying.
任何人都会因此头痛
It would give anyone a headache.
好 我们得给你的大脑做核磁共振
Okay, we need to do an MRI of your brain
以确保你没事
to make sure that's all it is.
我还没拿到保险金呢
So, I don't even have the insurance money yet,
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表