剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
♪ Bring it back now, baby ♪
♪ Bring it back now, baby ♪
♪ Bring it back now, babe ♪
♪ Bring it back now, baby ♪
豹纹汉子是我的弱点
Hello. I'm a sucker for a man in leopard skin.
我以为一群医生和护士的派对
You know, for a bunch of doctors and nurses,
会更加的...
I thought this party would be...
-平淡无奇 -无意冒犯
- Tame? - No offense.
不会 我不做平淡无奇的事
No, nothing I do is tame.
你诊所的那些处方药
The prescription drugs that you have for your clinic--
今晚在公♥寓♥里吗
are they in the apartment tonight?
请对我有点信心 我不傻
Please give me some credit. I'm not a fool.
或许你应该放开小猫的链子
Perhaps you should let go of kitty's leash.
♪ Bring it back now, baby ♪
♪ Bring it back now, babe. ♪
如果你真的是霍金斯医生
If you really are Dr. Hawkins,
为什么我认不出你
why can't I recognize you?
这是卡普格拉综合征 非常罕见
It's called Capgras syndrome. It's very rare.
又称冒充者综合征
患者看到的是一张熟悉的面孔
People see a familiar face,
但是情感上识别的部分缺失了
but the emotional charge necessary for recognition is lost.
是由于大脑控制情感的那部分
It's lost because the area in the brain that controls emotions
有一些阻断而造成的缺失
has some sort of disconnect there.
而这种阻断使得你认为
And that disconnect is telling you
你看到的是一位冒名顶替的人
that you are seeing an imposter
但实际上并不是
when you really aren't.
那为什么会这样
But why is it happening?
有很多可能的病因
There's a number of possible causes.
之前你让我不要有所隐瞒
Earlier, you told me not to hold back.
那你也一样
So you do the same.
告诉我真♥相♥
Just tell me the truth.
你有精神分♥裂♥症的家族史吗
Do you have any family history of schizophrenia?
天啊
Oh, God.
我表哥患有精神分♥裂♥症
My cousin was schizophrenic.
他会听到声音 他受不了了
H-He heard voices. He couldn't take it.
他两年前从杰克逊街大桥上
He jumped off the Jackson Street Bridge
-跳下去了 -放松 别紧张
- two years ago. - Slow down. Hey, hey, hey.
从现在的情况到真正确诊
There is a lot of ground to cover between where we are
还有很长的路要走
right now and diagnosing what's really going on.
我呼叫了神经科医师
I've paged a neurologist.
他很快就会来
He will be here very soon,
他会告诉我们该怎么做
and he will walk us through everything.
真是个菜鸟
What a noob.
延迟 延迟 为什么会延迟 好了
Lag. Lag. Why is it lagging? Okay...
收拾好你的东西
Clear out your desk.
这是你的第一天也是最后一天
It's your first and last day.
等等 不是 真的吗
Wait, no, are... R-Really?
这是一份工作
This is called a job.
你可能不太熟悉工作
You may not be familiar with jobs.
工作是需要做事情的
They usually entail work.
你什么都没做
You've done no work.
你可以告诉你♥爸♥这个消息
You can break the news to your dad.
我会再找一个新俱乐部
I'll find myself a new club.
我要是被解雇了 他会杀了我 真的
I get fired, he kills me. For real.
那你应该在下一个工作岗位上好好考虑这个问题
Well, that's something for you to consider in your next job.
要是你能找到工作的话
If you ever get one.
我可以帮你牵线
I can hook you up.
-你说什么 -我看你一整天都在「喜欢」
- Excuse me? - I've seen you swiping right all day.
今晚我就能给你找个辣妞
I can find you a smoking hot date, tonight.
你是不是疯了
Have you lost your mind?
听我说完
Look, just hear me out.
我为人牵线 懂吗
I match people together, okay?
算是我的特长 我这个人
It's a thing I do. I have no skills
没有任何一技之长 除了会
in life whatsoever except for my ability
撮合男人和女人
to put man and woman together.
有时是男人和男人 有时是女人和女人
Sometimes man and man, sometimes lady and lady.
所有类型 无需预约
All types. Last-minute.
短期的 长♥期♥的 随你喜欢
Short-term, long-term, whatever.
这是我的天赋 也是我今晚
It's a gift that I have, and it's a gift
可以送给你的礼物
that I can give to you tonight.
这真是非常的不合适
This is painfully inappropriate.
或者是超级的完美
Or it's delightfully perfect.
可以吗 我有合适的人选了
Okay? I-I have someone in mind.
卡普格拉综合征 有点棘手
Capgras, huh? Ah, that's a tough one.
我们得做一些检查
I have a few tests we should do.
排除生理性原因
Rule out the possibility of biological causes.
我的病人在哪儿
Where's my patient?
劳丽
Laurie.
她想去透透气
Uh, she wanted to grab some air.
我做错什么了吗
Uh, did I do something wrong?
劳丽
Laurie?
劳丽
Laurie?
我不可能恢复正常了 对吗
I'm never gonna be normal again, am I?
我们还不确定
We don't know that.
我们刚刚开始做检查
We only just started doing tests.
给我们一点时间
Let's give it some time.
我不知道我能不能行
I don't know if I can.
我会一直陪着你的
I'll be there with you every step of the way.
我们能行的
We'll do this.
我们一起能行的
We'll do this together.
-你会没事的 坚持住 -好的
- You're gonna be fine. Hang in there. - Mm-hmm, yeah.
好了 这是谁干的
Okay, who did this?
-这不好笑 -好吧 但别盯着我
- No, it's not funny. - Yeah, but don't look at me.
猛禽不做恶作剧
The Raptor does not prank.
不过他欣赏恶作剧
Although he appreciates pranks.
这个人失去了手臂
A man lost his arm.
他说不定濒临死亡
And he could very well be dying, for all we know.
你还觉得好笑吗
Still seem funny to you?
这是你想成为一名医生的原因吗
Is this why you wanted to become a doctor?
淡定 普瓦什
Chill, Pravesh.
克莱德的身体一到查斯汀
I'll reattach Clyde the arm
我就会立刻把他接回去
to the living body it belongs to as soon as it gets to Chastain.
来了 左腿 同一个病人
Incoming! Left leg. Same patient.
病人仍被困在事故现场 预计二十分钟后到达
Patient is still trapped at scene. 20 minute ETA.
我们需要更多的外科医师
We're gonna need more surgeons.
BGM: No Hobbies by Aaron Childs
♪ I'm looking for some good conversation ♪
♪ Looking for a little inspiration ♪
♪ 'Cause you won't catch me out, catch me out often ♪
♪ But tonight I'm all about participation, uh ♪
♪ If you ain't makin' moves then I'm off it ♪
♪ Particular when it comes to involvement ♪
你太依赖人了
You're being codependent.
怎么不问「派对真棒 你玩得开心吗」
How 'bout "Great party. You having a good time?"
我不问显而易见的问题
I don't ask questions I already know the answers to.
♪ I'm gon' work myself to death if no one stop me ♪
紧急手术
Emergency surgery.
我得回查斯汀
I have to go back to Chastain.
好了 派对交给你了
Okay, you're in charge now.
-什么 -注意三点
- What? - Three things:
一 不要让任何人吐在我的地毯上
one, don't let anyone throw up on my rug;
二 欧文要是不打扮得像样点就别让他进来
two, don't let Irving in without a better costume;
三 你可以在查斯汀忧心忡忡
and, three, you can have the weight of the world
但在我家可不行
on your shoulders at Chastain but not in my apartment.
今晚不行
Not tonight.
♪ I'm gon' work myself to death if no one stop me ♪
5920病房♥
患者姓名 劳丽·丹提
责任医师 康莱德·霍金斯医生
这样
All right.
不如你把这个时钟的所有数字
How about you fill in all the numbers
都帮我填上
on this clock for me?
你把所有数字都填在
The fact that you drew all the numbers
时钟的一侧说明了
on one side of the clock means
你的疾病有生理性原因
that there's a biological basis for your illness.
这其实是个好消息
This is actually good news.
-因为我得的不是精神分♥裂♥症吗 -没错
- Because I'm not schizophrenic? - Exactly.
这个测试显示你的大脑似乎
The test shows us that only one half of your brain
只有半边与外界有沟通
seems to be interacting with the outside world.
你还不知道病因吗
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表