剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
It must be in the DNA.
但如果你想对他们感到愤怒 我不介意
But if you wanted to be angry at them, that'd be okay with me.
高压氧舱的效果还没过去吗
Are you still drunk from the hyperbaric chamber?
也许吧
Maybe.
我可以为你而愤怒
I can be angry for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
沃斯医生 我想感谢你
Dr. Voss. Look, I wanted to thank you
治疗格雷森的妈妈
for taking care of Grayson's mom.
还有你的谨慎处理
And for your discretion.
帮朋友处理「淋病膝盖」不是什么大事
Eh, what's a little "gono-knee-ah" between friends?
-我... -而且我挺喜欢她的
- I, uh... - And I liked her quite a bit.
我明白你为什么喜欢她
I understand the attraction.
我要说清楚 那只是暂时的关系
Well, to be clear, that was a temporary situation.
这种关系我很熟悉
Well, I certainly know my way around those.
我想告诉你 你不会搞砸的
Look, I want to tell you, you're not gonna screw it up.
不管你最后如何决定 都会是正确的决定
Whatever you end up doing, it'll be the right thing.
都会是好的决定
It'll be the good thing.
如果你不向那个方向发展
And if you don't lean in that direction,
你还有我
I'm here for you.
好了
Okay.
祝你晚安
Have a good night.
你也是
Y-You, too.
发件人 暮光收养组织
亲爱的奥斯汀医生
您所要求的亲生父母信息请见附件
暮光收养组织
附件 奥斯汀信息
邮件已保存并归档
♪ 踏上开往佐治亚州的午夜列车 ♪
♪ Leaving on a midnight train to Georgia, woo ♪
♪ 我宁愿活在他的世界里 ♪
♪ Woo, I'd rather live in his world ♪
♪ 活在他的世界里 ♪
♪ Live in his world ♪
卡拉OK之夜
♪ 也不要一个人 ♪
♪ Than live without him ♪
-♪ 她的世界属于他 ♪ -♪ 孤寂 ♪
- ♪ Her world is his ♪ - ♪ In mine ♪
♪ 属于他和她的二人世界 ♪
♪ His and hers alone ♪
♪ 他总是梦见 ♪
♪ He kept dreaming ♪
♪ 梦见 ♪
♪ Dreaming... ♪
不和妮珂一起来
Here without Nic?
而且在吃碳水
And eating carbs.
你到底是谁
Who are you?
我只是和铁哥们聚一聚
I'm just hanging with my homies.
你邀请了她
Oh, you invited her.
你肯定喜欢她的笑话
You must like her jokes after all.
有些笑话勉强过关了
You know, some of them are just okay.
而且你应该想试试你们俩是不是
and I think you wanted to see if you are...
古怪到一起去了
weird the same way?
米娜·奥卡福是你的撩妹搭档
Mina Okafor is your wingwoman.
你应该知足 我的朋友
You could do much worse, my friend.
♪ 回到过去 ♪
♪ Back to the life ♪
♪ 他曾经熟悉的生活 ♪
♪ He once knew ♪
♪ 是啊 他说他会回去 ♪
♪ Oh, yes, he did, he said he would ♪
♪ 他要离开 ♪
♪ Oh, oh, he's leavin' ♪
♪ 离开 ♪
♪ Leavin' ♪
♪ 踏上开往佐治亚州的午夜列车 ♪
♪ On that midnight train to Georgia ♪
康莱德
我一整天都在想这件事
I've been thinking about this all day.
亚历克 现在很晚了
Alec, it's late.
我知道 听我说完
I know. Just hear me out.
我有办法帮助杰西
I've got a way to help Jessie.
但我得先知道
But I got to know,
为了救你妹妹的命 你愿意做到什么程度
how far are you willing to go to save your sister's life?
一百个美国人中只有三人会在一年中献血
而每两秒钟就有人需要用血
请预约献血
美国红十字会
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表