剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Two more are deteriorating as we speak.
癌症是个凶残的敌人
Cancer is a ferocious enemy.
我们以强力的药物对抗它
We fight it with strong drugs.
请让你的员工不要插手
Please get your staff to back down,
否则查斯汀不会拿到一分钱
or Chastain won't see a dime.
那如果其中一名病人死亡
Oh, and what's a lawsuit gonna cost
打官司要花多少钱呢
if one of these patients dies?
你的试验可以继续
Your trial can continue,
但如果任何受试者出现
but I expect you to notify me right away
超出正常范围的反应
if any of your participants have reactions
我希望你能马上通知我
outside the range of normal.
其中一名受试者是我妹妹
One of them's my sister.
完美假期 山上 沙漠还是海上
Perfect vacation: mountain, desert or sea?
沙漠
Uh, desert.
等你玩够了
When you're done with this charade,
我有话和你说
I need to talk with you.
奥卡福 你是我的前任住院医师
Okafor, you are my ex-resident.
我正在寻找我的下任住院医师
I'm looking for my next resident.
如你所见 受欢迎就是这么难堪
And as you can see, it's an embarrassment of riches.
或者只是你难堪
Or just embarrassing.
下一个
Next!
给你
Here.
你来这做什么
What are you doing here?
我需要你和康莱德来会诊一名病人
I need a consult from you and Conrad on a patient.
他叫厄尼斯特·勒瓦瑟
His name is Ernest LeVasseur.
厄尼
Ernie?
女人 你应该先说这个的
Oh, woman, you should've led with that.
他是烧烤与浓汤的老板 做亚特兰大最棒的肋排
He owns the Grill and Gumbo and makes the best ribs in Atlanta.
不 现在他做不了了
No, not anymore, he doesn't.
为什么 他哪里出问题了
Why? What's wrong with him?
更准确的是「他哪里没出问题」
The better question is "What isn't?"
勒瓦瑟先生和夫人
Mr. and Mrs. LeVasseur?
这位是优秀的霍金斯医生
This is the brilliant Dr. Hawkins.
他是查斯汀顶尖的诊断专家之一
He's one of our top diagnosticians here at Chastain.
这位是奥斯汀医生
Oh, and this is Dr. Austin.
我是心胸外科医师 稍微高于平均水准
Cardiothoracic. I'm just a smidge above average.
厄尼 很荣幸认识你 兄弟
Ernie, it is an honor to meet you, brother.
我非常喜欢你腌肉的调料
I am a huge fan of your dry rub.
他几乎全盲 听力也几乎丧失了
Oh, he's nearly blind, and his hearing's almost gone.
医生喜欢你腌肉的调料 厄尼
The doctor loves your dry rub, Ernie.
-我吃了一个鸡蛋和一些培根 -亲爱的
- I had an egg with some bacon. - Honey,
他们不在乎你早餐吃了什么
they don't care what you had for breakfast--
他现在总是像这样胡言乱语
he talks nonsense like this all the time now.
我小叔说这是早发性痴呆
My brother-in-law says it's early onset dementia.
神经科医师不这么认为
Neurology doesn't think so.
他什么时候丧失视力的
When did he lose his vision?
大概六个月前 然后听力也开始丧失
About six months ago, and then hearing went next.
就像是每隔一天 一部分的他就消失了
Like, every other day, another part of him was gone.
我能检查一下吗
Mind if I have a look?
他首先出现了甲状腺功能减退
First, he developed hypothyroidism,
然后出现了反流性食管炎
and then reflux esophagitis.
他的超声心动图显示心肌病导致的心力衰竭
His echocardiogram shows heart failure due to cardiomyopathy.
他的颈部有某种皮疹
Some kind of rash around his neck,
触感温热
warm to the touch.
我们再做一次甲状腺及肾脏功能检测
Let's get another thyroid and renal panel,
还有快速血浆反应素试验
and let's add on an RPR, folate
并检测叶酸和B12水平 病史呢
and B12. Medical history?
2012年接受左髋关节置换术
Left hip replacement in 2012.
去年有过肾结石 但就这些了
Kidney stones last year, but that's about it.
有抱怨过哪里疼痛吗
Any complaints of pain?
不 他没有抱怨任何事 他从不抱怨
No, he doesn't complain about anything. He never has.
厄尼一直都是最快乐 最乐观的
Ernie's always been the happiest, most optimistic...
就像是他的人在这里 他的心却不在
You know, it's like he's here, but he's not.
他几乎完全消失了
There's almost nothing left of him.
我们理解这样的生活有多艰难
We understand how difficult this must be.
我很怀疑 我每天早上六点起床
Oh, I doubt it. I get up at 6:00 every morning
我帮他换尿布 然后
and I change his diaper and then
帮他洗澡 然后喂他吃饭帮他穿衣服
I shower him, and after he's fed and dressed,
接着再帮孩子们做一遍这些事
I do it all over again with the kids.
他们吃完饭 穿好衣服
And after they're fed and they're dressed
我送他们去上学之后...
and I send them off to school...
天啊
Oh, my God.
我坚持不下去了
I can't do it anymore.
杰妮
Janine?
亲爱的
Darling?
你在哪里
W-Where are you?
我就在这里
I'm right here!
至少他还记得我的名字
At least he still remembers my name.
有时候 我真希望他不记得了
Sometimes, I... I really wish that he didn't.
没人照顾照护者
No one takes care of the caretaker.
在医院我们会照顾他
We're going to take care of him here.
你回家休息吧
You go home, rest.
只要我们有更多信息 我就会通知你
I will call you as soon as we know more.
她需要帮助 她快要崩溃了
She needs help. She's close to breaking.
我通知社会服务部门了 他们会安排一次家访
I've notified social services. They're scheduling a home visit.
一年前 厄尼还生龙活虎
A year ago, Ernest was the life of the party.
你觉得他出了什么问题
What do you think is wrong with him?
我觉得他中毒了
I think he's being poisoned.
查斯汀公园纪念医院
我...做了...短袖衫
I... made... T-shirts.
#戴文的单身派对
我不会穿的 兄弟
I'm not wearing that, bud.
我已经订了营地 租了橡皮艇
Campsite's booked, rafts are rented.
晚上六点整发动小客车
Firing up the minivan at 6:00 p.m. Sharp.
零食也准备得很完美
Snack situation's on point.
我买♥♥了十种口味的薯片
I got ten flavors of chips,
包括玉米片老妈的玉米片
including Nacho Mamma's Nachos.
别迟到 我已经告诉了康莱德我们要准时出发
Don't be late. I already told Conrad we have a hard out.
洗手间
育婴室
会议室A/B
南区电梯
活动室
你们好
Hey, guys.
-舞蹈准备得如何 -我们跳得很棒
- How's the dance coming along? - Oh, uh, we're crushing it.
你回来后还想练习吗
You still want to practice when you get back?
拜托 别再这么做了
Please, never do that again.
等等 这是我想的那个吗
Wait, is that what I think it is?
测试版1.0
Beta version 1.0.
视网膜扫描功能好用吗
How's the retina scan function?
这是它的独特之处
That's what makes it so unique.
对 目前一切顺利
Yeah. So far, so good.
将数据直接发送到...
Sends the data directly to the...
智能手♥机♥软件 我记得
Smartphone app. I remember.
对
Yeah.
我在硅谷的几个朋友
Some of my friends in Silicon Valley
几周来一直在进行错误检查
have been troubleshooting it for weeks
它似乎运行得很好
and it seems to be working well.
你不能自己测试
Well, you can't test it on yourself.
你需要测试员
You need a beta.
我再明显地暗示你一次
I'll drop an obvious hint one more time.
你需要测试员
You need a beta.
你吗
You?
-真的吗 -对 为什么不行
- Really? - Yeah. Why not?
好吧
Okay, so, um...
它可以监测
It tests for
你的心律
your heart rhythm...
血压 还有
...uh, blood pressure and, um,
你的脉搏
your pulse.
还能告诉我去手术室要迟到了
Oh, and it's also gonna tell me I'm late for surgery.
走了 注意监测我 普瓦什
I got to go. Keep an eye on me, Pravesh.
-你感觉如何 约翰 -不太好
- How are you feeling, John? - Not great.
他的背特别疼
His back is killing him.
要代谢掉他们给你的药
Well, it'll take time to metabolize the drug
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表