剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
Serve the underserved.
医疗机会 太多的医院治完就扔
Access. Too many hospitals treat and street.
治疗没有连续性
There's no continuity.
你有什么问题要问我们吗
Do you have any questions for us?
有 你们开的价是月薪吗
Yes. The salary posted, was that monthly?
我在待业中
I'm kind of between jobs.
你们能支付我的医疗事故保险吗
What if you pay my malpractice insurance?
我有一些鸡毛蒜皮的诉讼
I've got a fair number of totally frivolous lawsuits.
抱歉 但考虑到我背负的医学院学费贷款
I'm sorry, but with the amount of med school debt I'm carrying,
你们需要的不是医生 而是圣人
you don't need a physician, you need a saint.
这就是所有人了吗
Is that really everyone?
好吧 本来我不想提的
Okay, uh, I wasn't gonna mention it,
因为希望非常渺茫
because it's a super long shot,
但如果以「圣人」为标准
but if "saint" is the criteria,
我确实知道一个人
I do know of a guy.
他在那
Oh, there he is.
亚历克·肖医生
Dr. Alec Shaw.
他先当过传染病医生
First he was an infectious disease doc,
然后在一个纳瓦霍保留地做外展服务志愿者
then he volunteered on a Navajo reservation doing outreach.
之后他投身于家庭医学
After that he got into family medicine.
我第一次见到他是在我的家乡新奥尔良
I first saw him in my hometown, New Orleans.
你之前怎么不提他
Why didn't you mention him before?
他刚来亚特兰大
He just landed in Atlanta.
他总是四处奔波
He's always on the move.
而且他讨厌医院
And he hates hospitals.
讨厌机构医疗
Hates institutionalized medicine.
我已经喜欢上他了
Oh. I like him already.
那他不固定行医 也没有诊所吗
So he has no fixed practice? No office?
他算是有个诊所
He has kind of an office.
那我们去找他聊聊
Well, let's go talk to him.
你得排队等候
Um, you'll have to wait your turn.
他从不让任何人插队
He never lets anyone jump the line.
我二十分钟后开始上班
Hmm. My shift starts in 20 minutes.
你们走吧 我能行
Oh, you guys go. I-I got this.
-你确定吗 -嗯
- You sure? - Yeah.
好吧 祝你好运
All right, good luck.
-谢谢你 医生 -别客气
- Thank you, Doctor. - You bet.
肠胃炸♥弹♥ 吃吗
Belly bomb?
密实的奶油夹心配上表面细细的糖霜
Solid cream center with a fine dusting of powdered sugar on top,
科瓦蒂斯请客
courtesy of QuoVadis.
销♥售♥代表换成你了 朱利安呢
You're now the device rep? Where's Julian?
谁 朱利安是谁
Who, who's Julian?
等一下
Hold on.
我猜你更喜欢釉面的
I bet you're more of a glazed man.
果酱的怎么样 不要吗
Uh-- how about a jelly? No?
那家伙是来替代朱利安的
That guy is Julian's replacement.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
她说她要辞职离开这里
She said she was gonna quit and leave town,
现在她对我用消失这招
and now she's ghosting me.
太狠了
That's harsh.
听着 昨天的事
Look, about yesterday,
我很遗憾 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
你♥爸♥爸怎么样
How's your dad?
还不清楚
Not clear yet.
你应该回家
You should go home.
我现在没有家
I don't have one at the moment.
而且我宁愿工作
And I'd rather work.
我懂
I hear that.
急诊三号♥床是一例手臂撕裂伤
There's an arm lac in ER Three.
也许你应该接手
I think you might want to take this one.
-好吧 -你想让我怎么做
- Okay. - Look, what do you want me to do?
他们会给我缝合 然后我们就走
They're gonna stitch me up and then we'll leave.
我也不想摔倒 但就是摔了
I-- you know, I didn't mean to fall-- I fell.
我们就该在电视上看
We should have just watched it on TV.
没门 所有人当中你是最该去现场的
No way-- you, of all people, had to be there.
我是霍金斯医生 怎么回事
I'm Dr. Hawkins. What's going on?
我们去参加抗♥议♥活动 场面很混乱
We were at a protest, it got crazy.
-拘留所的抗♥议♥吗 -对
- At the prison? - Yeah.
我们俩都不想来这所医院
And neither one of us are happy that we ended up here.
琳·亨特害死了罗杰的妹妹
Lane Hunter killed Roger's sister.
她入院时是乳腺癌一♥期♥
She came in with stage I breast cancer.
琳当成四期来治疗
Lane treated it like it was stage IV.
朱迪可能只是需要肿瘤切除术
All Judy probably needed was a lumpectomy.
可是她却死于对亨特医生化疗的反应
Instead, she died from a reaction to Dr. Hunter's chemo.
我很遗憾
I am so sorry.
我对亨特医生也没什么好感
I am not exactly a fan of Dr. Hunter either.
来看看你的胳膊
Let's have a look at that arm.
-她摔得挺严重的 -当时人很多
- She had a pretty bad fall. - Uh, it was a big crowd.
我绊倒了 缝几针就让我出院吧
I tripped. Just stitch me up and send me home.
娜塔莉以前是警♥察♥ 没什么能吓到她
Natalie used to be a cop. Nothing fazes her.
我看这里有一些淤青
Well, I'm seeing some bruising here.
我会安排X光检查 确保没有骨折
I'm gonna order an X-ray just to make sure there's no fracture.
你没听见我说的吗
Hey, you're not hearing me.
我没事 缝完针就出院
I'm fine. Stitch me and I'm out.
并且她不喜欢医生
And she doesn't like doctors.
我明白 我知道亨特医生的所作所为
I get it. I know what Dr. Hunter did.
亨特医生给娜塔莉做了化疗
Dr. Hunter gave Natalie chemo
而她根本没得癌症
and she didn't even have cancer.
她是我不再当警♥察♥的原因
She's the reason I'm no longer a cop.
我一收到回复就告诉你
Soon as I get an answer, I'll let you know.
贝尔医生
Doc-Doctor Bell.
未知来电
喂
Yeah?
我的英雄
My hero.
贝尔医生 你有一通来电
Dr. Bell, you have a call...
我把你保释出来 给你找了很好的律师团队
I bailed you out, I got you a great legal team.
现在该交出证词和录像了
Now it's time to hand over the deposition and the tape.
我正要入住一家非常棒的酒店 过来找我
I'm checking into a very nice hotel. Come by.
当然要一个人来
Alone, of course.
然后我们再聊
And let's discuss.
我会派我的律师去
I'll send my lawyer.
不好意思 掉头去查斯汀公园纪念医院
Excuse me. Turn around here, go to Chastain Park.
我去找你吧
I'm on my way to you.
哪家酒店
What hotel?
罗杰和我在亨特医生的诊所成为了朋友
Roger and I became friends at Dr. Hunter's clinic.
他妹妹的每次治疗都是他载她去的
Poor guy drove his sister to every one of her appointments.
他是个好哥哥
That's a good brother.
我也是这么对他说的 但他还是自责
Yeah, that's what I tell him, but he still blames himself.
你腿部无力的诊断是什么
What diagnosis were you given for the weakness in your legs?
化疗导致的神经病变
Neuropathy from the chemo.
就是不见好转 今天甚至更严重了
It just won't get better. Yeah, today it's even worse.
肯定是参加抗♥议♥让我筋疲力竭
Protest must have really wore me out.
我们要确保不是别的病因
Well, let's make sure it's nothing more.
-我们有全国最好的脊柱外科医师 -不
- We have one of the best orthopedic spinal surgeons... - No.
之一 沃斯医生
in the country, Dr. Voss.
我想请她来为你检查
I want her to check you out.
我家是亚特兰大警局的警♥察♥世家
Look, I was a legacy officer in the Atlanta PD.
我继承我妈妈 我妈妈继承我外公
My mom before me, Grandpa before that.
我希望可以回到过去 但事已至此
I wish I could have it all back, but I can't.
接受现实是我做过最困难的事
Accepting that was the hardest thing I've done,
但我做到了
but I did it.
这不是出院处
This isn't the discharge desk.
我曾经在这有一个病人
I had a patient here.
她在对琳的化疗产生反应后入院
She came in after having a reaction to chemo from Lane.
再来一次 360焦
Shock again, at 360!
她心脏骤停那晚 我们都竭力去救她
The night she coded, we all fought to save her.
我无法救回莉莉 但如果有任何方法
I can't bring Lily back, but if there is any possible way
能治好你的腿 我想找到它
to fix your legs, I want to find it.
给我和沃斯医生一小时
Give me and Dr. Voss one hour.
一小时
One hour.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表