剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表
And as your concussion officer, I officially release you.
-好 我要走了 -或者你可以来
- Okay, I'm getting out of here. - Or you can come watch
观摩这个反转患者的搭桥手术
the bypass on this inverses patient.
那是今天早上的手术
That surgery was this morning.
我重新安排了时间
I had it rescheduled.
病人需要稳定
The patient needed stabilization
我也不想让你错过
and I didn't want you to miss it.
十分钟后手术室见
OR in ten.
你的恐怖统治结束了
Your reign of terror is over.
-你知道我讨厌你微笑 -我情不自禁
- You know I hate it when you smile. - I can't help it.
因为我终于发现了你不擅长的东西
Because I finally figured out something you're not good at.
不可能的
Impossible.
心里的事 米娜
Matters of the heart, Mina.
你可能是个医学天才
You might be a genius at medicine,
但说到爱情
but when it comes to love
求婚 还有这些对迅猛龙意想不到的感觉
a proposal and now these unexpected Raptor feelings
太强烈了
is too much.
所以你清除了然后发泄了出来
So you purged and you let it out...
你做得很对
and you did the right thing.
他是我的导师
He's my mentor.
没有别的了
Nothing more.
有些底线不能触碰
Some lines can't be crossed.
有时一只迅猛龙
Sometimes a velociraptor...
就只是一只迅猛龙
is just a velociraptor.
我已经告诉奈文护士了
Look, I already told Nurse Nevin
我不能为了她妹妹改变规矩
I can't bend the rules for her sister.
我们都知道在对你有利时你愿意改变规则
We both know you're willing to bend the rules when it benefits you.
这对我能有什么好处
How could it possibly benefit me?
我给你更大的回报
I offer you something bigger in return.
他们会把杰西列入移植名单
They'll put Jessie on the transplant list.
什么
What?
现在她可以在查斯汀做手术了
Now she can have the surgery at Chastain.
我们只需要一个肾
All we need is a kidney.
怎么做到的
How?
不要管怎么做到的
Doesn't matter how.
我们会尽一切努力确保
And we will do everything to make sure
捐赠者一到这里就进行移植
the transplant goes well as soon as the donor gets here.
没有捐赠者
There is no donor.
什么
What?
一个30岁的女人
The 30-year-old woman
想要卖♥♥她的肾
who was willing to sell her kidney
她只会得到百分之十的钱
she was only gonna make ten percent of the money.
埃利奥特利用了这些人
Elliot takes advantage of these people.
太恶心了
It's disgusting.
即使
Even if...
移植顺利进行
this transplant goes well,
杰西在康复过程中还是会上瘾
Jessie will always be an addict in recovery.
我得为她做榜样 一个她可以尊敬的人
I need to be better for her, someone that she can look up to.
如果我做了这件事
If I'd gone through with this...
妮珂 你做了正确的决定
Nic, you made the right decision.
我希望如此
I hope so.
但我不会放弃寻找肾源
But I am not giving up on a kidney.
一定还有别的办法
There has got to be another way.
我们会找到肾源的
We will find one.
我知道我们会的
I know we will.
献血车
你不打算说再见吗
You weren't gonna say goodbye?
收拾东西就走吗
Just gonna pack up and leave, huh?
听着 妮珂
Look, Nic...
我对我所做的一切都不后悔
I don't regret anything I've done.
过去没有 过去几天肯定也没有
Not in the past and certainly not in the last couple days.
我就是我 这不会改变
I am who I am, and that's not gonna change.
我知道
I know.
我知道你会一直爱他
And I know you're always gonna love him.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
亚历克 真心的
Alec, honestly.
再见 妮珂
See you, Nic.
祝你好运
Good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
妮珂
Hey, Nic.
你知道这从来都不需要我 对吗
You know you never needed me here, right?
这诊所
The clinic
是你的
it's yours.
就该是你的
As it should be.
剧集 | 驻院医生 | 导航列表