剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
You were...
你现在依然是我这一生最伟大的成就
You are the greatest thing I've ever done.
我唯一的心愿就是希望你能成功
All I ever wanted was for you to succeed,
能幸福
be happy.
我
I...
我必须告诉你一件事
I have to tell you something.
我需要
I need to.
我 你需要什么
I... You need to what?
你需要什么
You need to what?
你需要什么
You need to what?
我需要
I need to...
看看那顶假发
see the wig.
好
Okay.
(迈尔斯 我准备好了 谈谈吧)
(我想你)
(我还需要点时间)
你一定很喜欢这部电影
You're gonna love this movie.
她是一位有过往的私♥人♥侦♥探♥
She's a private investigator with a past.
她很美却不自知
She's beautiful. She doesn't know it.
开玩笑的 她知道 当然知道
Just kidding. She knows it. Of course she knows it.
她绝对知道 看看她 是
She absolutely knows it. Look at her. Yeah.
她曾是地方检察官
She's a former district attorney.
这种人往往是没有道德底线的政♥治♥喉舌
Who are, oftentimes, political shills without a moral center.
是的
That's right.
她是个曾经的法♥西♥斯♥式地区检察官
She is a former fascist district attorney
把一桩千载难逢的大案搞砸了
who blew the case of a lifetime.
那是那种罪犯靠某些技术性漏洞
You know, it was one of those cases where the criminal dodges prison
逃过牢狱之灾的案子
on some kind of technicality.
我们称那叫宪法违规 亲爱的
Oh, we call that a constitutional violation, honey.
宪法违规
A constitutional violation.
这就是她的现状 这段历史纠缠着她
So here she is. And she has been haunted by it.
挥之不去
It's followed her around.
现在她精疲力竭
So now she's burnt out.
她是个早已厌倦的前地区检察官 后来转行当了私♥人♥侦♥探♥
She's a burnt out former district attorney turned private investigator.
然后她接到一个性感的新客户
And then she gets this sexy new client
被指控谋杀了自己的妻子
who's accused of murdering his wife.
噢
Ooh.
起初她并不信任他 因为他有
And, uh, at first she doesn't trust him because, uh, well, he has a...
胡子 对 显然如此
Beard. A beard. Obviously.
因此两人吵了起来
And so that leads to a fight.
他恶言相向
He says some terrible things.
她气呼呼地走了 认为
She leaves in a huff, and she thinks...
"去它的 我不接这个案子"
..."Fuck this. I'm not gonna do this case."
然后她突然站住
And then she stops.
转过身 说
She turns around and she says...
这是我整部电影里最喜欢的台词
My favorite line in the entire movie.
我强行让编剧加进去的 因为
And I made the writer put it in because, uh...
他当然不知道女人到底怎么说话
...of course he doesn't know how women actually talk.
她转过身说
She turns around and she says...
妈
Mom!
妈
Mom?
(验尸官快来了)
您的来电已转接至语♥音♥信箱
Your call has been forwarded to voicemail.
您要联♥系♥的人暂时无法接听
The person you're trying to reach is unavailable.
提示音后 请留言
At the tone, please record your message.
嗨 是我
Hey. It's me.
你现在在干什么
What are you doing right now?
我们去滑雪吧
Huh? Let's go skiing!
科里
Cory.
天啊 你气色真差
Wow. You look like shit.
说来话长
Long story.
好耶
Oh, yeah.
这是我从哥伦比亚音乐屋买♥♥的
I got this one from Columbia House.
你们法国没有吗
But you don't have that in France?
你们有哥伦比亚音乐屋吗
Do you guys have Columbia House?
哥伦比亚音乐屋
Maison de Colombie?
没有 没有
No? No, no.
在八 九十年代 我们有一家名为哥伦比亚音乐屋的机构
In the '80s and '90s we had an institution called Columbia House.
是 邮件订购的CD俱乐部
Which was... It was a mail-order CD club
主要客户是十几岁的穷孩子
that was catering mostly to teenagers who had no fucking money.
他们说 "注册 我们就送免费CD"
They would say, "Sign up, and we'll send you free CDs."
所有的免费CD都很烂
All of their free CDs, they were shitty CDs.
骗局就在于此
That was the con.
我们就不断下单
We just kept ordering.
对 不是买♥♥ 美国梦嘛
Yeah. Not buying. The American Dream.
我们得从一堆垃圾里慢慢筛选
We would just sift through all the shit until finally
才能最终找到像伊基波普 或齐柏林飞艇这样的好音乐
we would land some good music like Iggy or Led Zeppelin or...
噢
oh...
偶尔还有史密斯乐队
on the very rare occasion, a Smiths album.
就为了那万分之一的可能 有个女孩会
Just on the off chance that a girl might cross the threshold...
踏进我童年卧室那道纯洁无瑕的门槛
the virginal, virginal threshold of my childhood bedroom.
我们此后的一生 都再也比不上
The rest of our lives would never compare
那段美好时光 花几分钱就能在邮件里
to the halcyon days when we got all the music we ever wanted
收到所有想要的音乐
in the mail for pennies. Ooh.
哥伦比亚音乐屋万岁
Long live the days of Columbia House.
当我觉得父母很让人丢脸时
When I thought my parents were embarrassing,
他们却无所不知 而且总在身边
they knew everything and they'd always be around.
对 永远都在 就像
Yeah, constant, like...
北极星
the northern star.
永远在黑暗中闪亮
Constantly in the darkness.
在哪里
Where's that at?
如果你想要我 我在酒吧
If you want me, I'll be at the bar.
你还好吗 好
Are you all right? Yeah.
这样感觉很好 你该试试
This feels really good. You should try it.
(布莱德莉杰克森 白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 线人采访)
(白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 2024年6月 物流与差旅申请)
嗨 我是布莱德莉杰克森
Hi, you've reached Bradley Jackson.
请留言 我会回电♥话♥的
Leave a message and I'll get back to you.
布莱德莉
Bradley?
你是对的
You were right.
我想了很多
I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我当然会支持你出差的
Of course I will support your travel.
我会的 亲 开门啊
I will. Just, honey, open the door.
拜托
Come on.
嗨
Hey.
你怎么在这里
What are you doing here?
布莱德莉呢
Where's Bradley?
她去白俄♥罗♥斯♥了
She went to Belarus.
果然
Of course she did.
艾丽克丝
Alex, um,
她应该每三小时跟我报一次平安的 现在已经六小时了
she was supposed to check in with me every three hours, it's been six.
我给国际货币基金的联♥系♥人打了电♥话♥
I called my contact at the IMF,
他们认为她被扣押了 什么
they think she's being detained. What?
我们知道那边是怎么对待记者的
And we know what they do to journalists over there.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表