剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
至于制♥作♥小组 我们没有资金
And as for a producing pod, we don't have the money.
而且没有人有共同主持的审批权 - 艾丽克丝利维有
And no one has cohost approval. - Alex Levy does.
她的身份是人才副总裁 而不是主播
As Vice President of Talent, not as an anchor.
那不过是无意义的区别罢了
That's a distinction without a difference.
听着 我知道公众对她的访谈
Look. I understand that the response to her interview
基本上持正面态度
has been generally positive.
是 这就太轻描淡写了
Yeah, that's an understatement.
我明白你想谈更好的条件
I get that you want a better deal.
我愿意谈
And I'm open to it.
但要等当前合同结束
But not until the current deal is up.
合同现在就结束
Deal is up now.
你去想办法 否则我们去别的公♥司♥
Figure it out, or we're gonna go somewhere else.
让我们单独谈谈?
Would you give us a moment?
尽管谈
Take all the moments you need.
怎么?
So, what?
你现在是想拿这个来要挟我?
Now you're trying to leverage me?
我是要警告你
I'm giving you a heads-up.
这比你给我的可要慷慨
That's more than you gave me.
你得不到这份合同的 我不会给你
You're not getting this deal. I won't give it to you.
一旦克里斯意识到这一点… - 她意识到了
And once Chris realizes that-- - Oh, she's realizing things.
比如你把科里艾利森叫回来了
Like, you brought Cory Ellison back in the building.
这一招可真厉害啊
That's a hell of a move.
然后给他投资 说没钱给我们
And then giving him money and saying there's nothing left for us.
他在拍电影 那不一样
He's making movies. It's different.
我记得你刚刚上任时
You know, I remember when you got this job.
你说要用不同的方式来做
You said you were gonna do it differently, do it right.
结果你现在被白人环绕
And here you are, surrounded by white people
为了保住饭碗欺压有色女性
and stepping on women of color to stay in that chair.
你不是我们的人
You're not one of us.
从来都不是
You never were.
布莱德莉跟你说了什么?
What did Bradley say to you?
你知道我和此事无关 都是弗雷德干的
You know I had nothing to do with this. This is all Fred.
对于一个声称和掩盖毫无关系的人
Well for someone who claims they had nothing to do with the cover-up,
你未免抗♥议♥得太过了 - 我什么都没掩盖
you doth protest a little too much. - I did not cover up anything.
我是想弄清楚事实 - 是啊
I am trying to figure out what happened.
还是说你在为自己辩解 好重新得到布莱德莉?
Or are you trying to vindicate yourself so that you can get Bradley back?
天啊
Wow.
天啊 - 好吧
Wow. - Okay.
我要听你亲口跟我否认
You tell me that's not what you're doing.
我否认 - 我不信
That's not what I'm doing. - I don't believe you.
布莱德莉杰克森对我来说已经死了
Bradley Jackson is dead to me.
如果她躺在沙漠里 而我有40升水
If she was lying in a desert and I had ten gallons of water,
我宁可当着她的面洗澡 也不会让她喝上一口
I'd take a shower in front of her before she'd get a fucking sip.
我说明白了吗?
Is that clear?
明白了 听起来确实像不在乎的人说的
Yeah, that sounds like someone who doesn't care.
有人在搞我
Somebody is fucking with me.
或者…我正在遭受精神操控 或者随便你怎么称呼
Or I'm… I'm being gaslit or whatever you want to call it.
艾丽克丝 这事快把我逼疯了
And Alex, it is driving me fucking crazy.
是 欢迎来体验女人的生活
Yeah. Welcome to life as a woman.
我还以为会有更多性高♥潮♥呢
Well, I figured there'd be more orgasms.
是的 欢迎来体验女人的生活
Yes. Welcome to life as a woman.
拜托 我受聘时你也在
Come on, you were around when I was hired.
你还记得些什么吗?
Do you remember anything?
除了“斑比行动”?
Other than Operation Bambi?
就是你和弗雷德试图把我赶走?
When you and Fred tried to get me out of here?
是…那件事…
Yeah, yeah. That was…
确有其事 但失败了
That was a swing and a miss.
惨败 - 艾丽克丝 拜托
Big miss. - Alex, please.
科里 我不记得别的了 当时很混乱
Cory, I don't remember. I mean, it was a crazy time.
短时间里出了太多事
So much was happening so fast.
贝丝安离职 米切塌房♥
Bethanne left. Mitch imploded.
也许我可以把这事怪在他头上
Oh, maybe I can pin it on him.
我确实还记得一些事
I do remember something.
白宫记者晚宴
White House Correspondents' Dinner.
很多电视网的人在勾心斗角
A lot of network people wheeling and dealing.
然后一两周后
Then about a week, two weeks later,
弗雷德跟我们说选你 - 好吧
Fred tells us it's you.
我不理解 因为我当时想
And I don't understand that because I was like,
“为什么弗雷德要把娱乐部的总裁 任命为新闻部的负责人?”
"Why is Fred making the President of Entertainment the Head of News?"
完全说不通啊
That made absolutely no sense.
我当时确定你有弗雷德的把柄
I was sure you had something on Fred.
不 我…什么把柄也没有
No. I didn't have anything…
什么都没有? - 没有 只是…他讨厌我
Nothing? - …on Fred. No, just… He hated me.
我只是被当成枪使
I was just a hatchet man.
说到回忆中的往事啊
Well, speaking of memory lane.
你为什么来公♥司♥里?
Why are you in the building?
还在谈合同里的条件?
Still arguing over your deal points?
我在找办公区
I'm looking for office space.
我想在你旁边办公
I was thinking about posting up next to you.
地下室里有老鼠
Well, we've got rats in the basement.
你在那里应该更舒服
That should be more comfortable for you.
看吧 这就是我想念的
See, this is what I miss.
开开玩笑、兄弟情深
The banter, the camaraderie.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
好 - 好
Okay. - Okay.
不是说你
Not you.
就算我们能开出新的合同 星期四之前也搞不定
Even if we could make a new deal, it's not happening by Thursday.
即克里斯无法参加奥♥运♥记者招待会 好
So, no Chris at O24. Great.
我们把一起国际事件隐瞒了一个月
We kept an international incident under wraps for a month,
不能被这件事搞垮
this can't be what fucks us.
我们不能取消演示吗?或者推迟也行啊
Well, can't we just cancel the presentation? Or just push it?
距离比赛开始太近了
We're too close to the Games.
不能取消
We can't.
我们需要有人和你一起 走上奥♥运♥记者招待会的舞台
We need someone who can stand up on stage with you at O24.
一起去巴黎
And be there in Paris.
能让人们彻底忘记克里斯的人
Someone who can make people forget all about Chris.
一位明星 有着不同受众群体的吸引力
A star, you know, with a different demographic appeal.
同意
I agree.
如果真有这样的人 我们早就问过了吧
And if that person existed, I'm sure we would've asked them by now.
我问过了 但你没有
Oh, I did. But you didn't.
不行… - 行
No. No. - Yeah.
不是吧?
No, really?
准备好了吗?
Are we ready?
准备好了吗?
Are we ready?
联合广场喜剧俱乐部 接下来就是各位期待已久的主咖
Union Square Comedy Club, it's time for the man we're all here to see.
那位人物、那个神话、那个传奇
The man, the myth, the legend.
他就是美国的嘴替
America's inner monologue.
掌声不要停 有请布罗哈特曼
Keep it going for Bro Hartman!
联合广场喜剧俱乐部
大家好吗?
How we doing tonight?
我说大家好吗?
I said how we doing?
我的铁粉在哪?
Where's my Bros at?
天啊 今晚的情侣很多啊
Wow. A lot of couples though tonight.
今天是我们的周年纪念日
It's our anniversary!
天啊 你们就来这里过?
Holy shit. And you're here?
怎么会这样?
How'd that go down?
“宝贝 周年纪念日快乐
"Babe, happy anniversary.
你今晚想看布罗秀吗?
You wanna go watch Bro's show tonight
看看我们的感情够不够牢靠?”
and see if our relationship can survive?"
我希望你们签了婚前协议
I hope you got a prenup.
婚前协议必须有 对吧?
You gotta have a prenup, right?
设置期望嘛
I mean, a set of expectations.
也是准则 我来说说我的
A code. Here's mine.
第一:永远要对我诚实
One: Always be honest with me
除了一件事:是否趁我洗澡的时候
except about whether you had to finish yourself off with a vibrator
用振动棒到高♥潮♥
while I was in the shower.
后面更精彩 第二
It gets better. Two:
别问我看什么色情片 真的
Do not ask me about my porn. Seriously.
否则你以后再也无法直视 达芙妮和史酷比了
You will never look at Daphne and Scooby the same.
第三
Three:
我的人生观是
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表