剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
I'm fine. It's fine. Nope. She did it on her own.
召集紧急董事会会议
Call an emergency board meeting.
情况瞬息万变 我们必须抢占先机
Things are moving quickly. We need to get ahead of this.
安全出口
该死…
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
我们走吧
Let's go.
我们去搭那班飞机
Let's get on that plane.
好吗?
Okay?
倒数五、四、三…
And in five, four, three…
下面播报我台自己的突发新闻
Breaking news regarding our own network.
UBN首席执行官斯黛拉朴辞职 即刻生效
UBN CEO Stella Bak has resigned, effective immediately.
在给员工的电邮中 她写道
In an email to staffers, she said, quote,
UBN首席执行官斯黛拉朴辞职
“我珍惜在这家公♥司♥度过的五年
"I have cherished my five years at this company
我为我们取得的成就感到自豪
and am proud of what we accomplished.
但鉴于近期事件 我继续留任只会成为干扰
But given recent events, my continued presence will only be a distraction,
我认为最好选择让位
and I feel it's best to step aside.
我感谢UBN成千上万的敬业员工
I'm grateful to the thousands of dedicated employees at UBN
他们让我的这段时光意义非凡”
who made my time here so meaningful."
朴女士于2019年担任新闻部主管
Joining the company as Head of News in 2019,
很快便于2022年升至首席执行官
Bak quickly rose to the position of CEO in 2022.
她把新闻编辑室的现代化作为优先任务
She made modernizing the newsroom a priority,
大力投资新技术
investing heavily in new technology.
然而 她在巴黎奥♥运♥会前 推广那项技术的尝试
However, her attempts to roll out that technology before the Paris Olympics
最终未能成功
ultimately proved unsuccessful.
凯尔科纳 弗雷德米克林财务状况
朴女士是财富500强历史上 最年轻的有色女性CEO
Bak was the youngest female CEO of color in the history of the Fortune 500,
机密备忘录 关于弗雷德米克林
成功主导UBA与NBN的合并
successfully navigating the merger between UBA and NBN.
杜蒙家族和弗雷德米克林
她是无数人的榜样 是一位开创性的先驱
A role model for so many, she was a pioneering figure
有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
通过12笔交易 收到四百八十万美元
她离职后 她的影响将长♥期♥存在
and her legacy will be felt long after her departure.
UBN将开始寻找永久继任者
UBN will begin the search for a permanent replacement.
在此期间
In the interim,
UBN董事会主席席琳杜蒙 将接任代理首席执行官
UBN board president, Celine Dumont, will take over as acting CEO.
我感觉到了 走出那个地方 永远离开
I felt it. Walking out of that place forever.
很久以来第一次
For the first time in so long,
我感到自♥由♥
I felt free.
科里
Cory.
你怎么样?真是一出大戏啊
How you holding up? That was quite the firework show.
我们全演砸了
And we all got burned.
你想把她赶走 现在她走了
Well, you wanted her out, so now she's gone.
很奇怪吧?
Strange, yes?
想要得到你想要的
To get what you want.
那种感觉从来不像你想的那样
It never feels like you thought it would.
你早知道AI演示会失败 对吧?
You knew the AI was gonna fail, didn't you?
不 我和这件事毫无关系
No. I had nothing to do with it.
斯黛拉自爆了
Stella imploded all on her own.
让别人
Well, it's always nice
替你干脏活 总是不错的 对吧?
when you can get someone else to do your dirty work for you, right?
就像你付钱给弗雷德米克林雇用新闻主管
Like when you paid Fred Micklen to hire the Head of News
去掩盖一篇关于有毒化工公♥司♥的报道
to bury a story about a toxic chemical company.
我只想问 为什么?
My only question is why?
科里 你想要什么?
What do you want, Cory?
你想去哪里?
Where do you wanna be,
未来还是过去?
the future or the past?
你不能两边都去
You can't have it both ways.
我想和现场制♥作♥组谈谈电影
I wanna talk to physical production about the movie,
让它恢复拍摄并重新运作
get it back up and running.
好
Good.
我都等不及看粗剪版了
I can't wait to see the first cut.
首席执行官斯黛拉朴辞职
欢迎收看《The Morning Show》
抱歉
Sorry.
你能按一下电梯吗?
Could you push the button?
好
Oh, yeah.
给我倒杯酒
Make me a drink.
我希望不是斯黛拉 但我理解
I wish it wasn't Stella, but I understand.
我知道你认为我不理解 但我确实理解
I know you think I don't, but I do.
我也有感觉
I felt it too.
有过一次
Once.
想要…
Wanting something…
想要其他东西
Wanting something else.
那种…
Something…
容易些的东西
easier.
什么时候? - 我们结婚前
When? - Before we got married.
有一个男人
There was another man.
更适合我的男人
A better match for me,
但他没有你的愿景
but he didn't have your vision…
你的意志力
your force of will.
我爱你
I love you.
即使这份爱让我受伤
Even when it hurts me.
我无法停止爱你
I can't stop loving you.
我接受爱的代价
I accept the costs.
我接受家人的评判
I accept my family's judgements.
我是为你才这么做的 再做千次万次也不后悔
I did it for you, and I'd do it again a thousand times.
现在你必须做出选择了
Now, you have to choose
像我一样
like I did.
奇普布莱克
卡比尔办到了 找到了我们的神秘女子
索菲娅沃尔克.pdf
马特尔化工 索菲娅沃尔克 质量监控经理
找到她了
There she is.
沃尔克女士 你在马特尔化工的雇佣关系
已被终止 立即生效
好
Okay.
嗨 索菲娅
我是一名记者 正在调查沃夫河
希望这还是你的号♥码
是的
天啊
Oh, my God.
目的地 那不勒斯
我去机场了
我到登机口了
米娅 你比我坚强
Mia, you're stronger than I am.
你向来都比我坚强
You were always stronger.
你见过公♥司♥里最黑暗的一面 却从未迷失过自我
You've seen the worst of this place, and you never lost sight of who you are.
你从不放弃
You never give up.
人们都听你的
And people listen to you.
你是一位领导者
You're a leader.
所以你必须继续奋斗
So you have to keep fighting.
为了我们想要的东西 为了我们理想的世界
Fighting for the things we wanted. For the world we imagined.
我走后 公♥司♥将陷入混乱
After I'm gone, there's gonna be chaos.
斯黛拉
会有权力真空
A power void.
这是回归并晋升的机会
A chance to come back and move up.
我希望你能把握住
I hope you take it.
飞往那不勒斯的 意大利航♥空♥518号♥航♥班♥现在最后登机
Final boarding for Italia Air flight 518 to Naples.
请立刻前往登机口
Please proceed to your gate immediately.
对不起
最后一次登机广播 搭乘意大利航♥空♥
This is the last and final boarding call
518号♥航♥班♥前往那不勒斯的旅客
for Italia Air flight 518 to Naples.
请立刻前往登机口
Please proceed to the gate immediately.
欢迎登机 朴女士
Welcome aboard, Ms. Bak.
一路平安
Buon viaggio.
感谢你搭乘意大利航♥空♥
飞往墨西哥城的470航♥班♥…
Flight 470 to Mexico City…
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表