剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Yeah, I'll call you back.
(斯黛拉)
(有新消息吗 时间快到了)
快回复啊 斯黛拉
Come on, Stella.
(我正在安排)
好吧
Okay.
凯尔 嗨
Kyle, hi.
你对艺术有什么了解
What do you know about art?
嗨 齐克彭伯顿是你的主意
Hey. Zeke Pemberton. Your idea?
席琳今天早上问我的
Celine asked me this morning.
迈尔斯 你觉得她知道我们的事吗
Miles, do you think she has any idea about us?
不
No.
你确定
Are you sure about that?
她知道了的话 天会塌吗
Would it be the worst thing if she did?
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry. I just...
你很清楚我想要达成什么目标 以及我一路走来的艰辛
You know what I'm trying to accomplish and how hard I've worked to get here.
我在给你制♥造♥困难
And I'm making it more difficult.
我们在一起制♥造♥困难 我知道
We're making it more difficult. I know.
我们是坏人吗
Are we bad people?
我 我不知道
Me? I don't know.
你 不是 你是毋庸置疑的好
You? No, you are undeniable.
你知道 我在那场派对上努力想无视你
You know, I tried to ignore you at that party.
那派对太无聊了
That party was so boring.
你不无聊
Well, you weren't.
迈尔斯
Miles.
是
Yeah.
我不确定
I don't know.
你知道 我想你的时候
You know, I think about you...
是刚刚睡醒
When I wake up.
是即将入眠
When I go to bed.
是无时无刻
Pretty much all the time.
好吧
Okay.
(是革新机会 还是风险陷阱)
(UBN新领导层谈并购 流媒体)
(与新闻的未来)
好 进来吧
All right. Come in.
好 请坐
Okay. Have a seat.
想喝点什么吗
Can I get you anything?
手♥机♥都交出来 不是吧
Phones. Really?
我们不该给这次对话录音吗 奇普
Shouldn't we record this conversation? Chip.
你不能
You can't...
给 谢谢
Here. Thank you.
好吧
Okay.
克莱尔 你还好吗 你现在住哪
Are you okay, Claire? Where are you staying?
我们居无定所 这样比较安全
We move around a lot. It's safer.
你参加这个组织多久了
How long have you been part of this group?
你要怎样 我已经把知道的都告诉你了
What do you want? I already told you everything I know.
我们找不到沃夫河 与UBA电视网有任何关联
We can't find any connection between Wolf River and UBA.
没有金钱交易 什么都没有
There's no money trail, nothing.
我们不知道电视网为什么要封♥杀♥报道
We don't know why the network would kill this story.
是谁想隐瞒此事
Who wanted it gone?
我不知道 所以我才联♥系♥你的
I don't know. That's why I reached out to you.
你是记者
You're the journalist.
拜托 你把我们引进来的 你一定知道些什么
Come on, you brought us into this. You must know something.
她是个有信托基金撑腰的环保斗士 而且和电视网有仇
She is an eco-warrior with a trust fund and a bone to pick with the network.
好吗 我表示怀疑 我明白
Okay? I'm skeptical. I understand.
你有吃的吗
Do you have any food?
什么 你有吃的吗 我很饿
What? Do you have food? I'm starving.
嘿 嘿 嗬 嗬 化石燃料必须淘汰
Hey, hey! Ho, ho! Fossil fuels have got to go!
(全球气候战略峰会 纽约市 2024年)
老天啊 简直是我们的粉丝俱乐部
Jesus. God. It's our fan club.
就像为你铺上红地毯 每个人都想让你死
It's like a red carpet where everyone wants you to die.
也就是普通红毯了
So a regular red carpet.
赶快把事办完吧
Let's get this shit over with.
他在那里 笑一笑 那家伙
There he is. Smile. Oh, that guy.
你认识他 几年前的广♥告♥招商会上见过
You know him? From the upfronts a few years back.
真好 看来他植发终于成功了
It's nice to see that his plugs have finally settled in.
好吧 要不开场还是别说这个了
Yeah, maybe don't lead with that.
齐克
Zeke.
迈尔斯 你好吗 我那天还想着你呢
Miles, how are you? I was thinking of you the other day.
有个朋友想出一副劳森伯格的画
A friend was getting rid of a Rauschenberg.
我对颜色不太确定
I wasn't sure about the color.
给我发张照片
Send me a pic.
齐克 你还记得艾丽克丝利维吗
Zeke, you remember Alex Levy?
你好 齐克
Hello, Zeke.
挺意外的 你没和朋友们 一起在外面抗♥议♥啊
I'm surprised you're not out front with your friends.
你知道你给我惹了多大的麻烦吧
You do realize how much trouble you've put me through?
我其实是来道歉的 艾丽克丝利维又惹麻烦了
I actually wanted to extend an apology. Is Alex Levy causing trouble again?
我
And I was--
小心点 别站得离她太近
Careful. Don't stand too close to her.
会害你损失十亿美元 差点已经损失了
It'll cost you a billion dollars. It nearly has already.
保罗
Paul.
艾丽克丝 你怎么来了
Alex. What are you doing here?
大概是想给气候危机找个解决方案吧
Trying to find a solution to the climate crisis, I think.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
她正在道歉
She was just in the middle of her apology.
对 我看见你在电视上抗♥议♥了
Oh, right. I saw your protest on TV.
我没抗♥议♥
Not my protest.
我们有些人来这里 并不是为了推销石油合同
Well, not all of us are here pimping oil contracts.
说到这个 你对直接海洋捕碳技术怎么看
Speaking of, where are you on direct ocean capture?
因为我刚在俄勒冈州海岸 收♥购♥了一家初创公♥司♥
Because I just acquired a start-up off the coast of Oregon.
他们对天然气水合物的研究
What they've done with gas hydrates...
它们的制♥造♥使碳捕获增加了35%以上
The creation of them has taken carbon capture 35% more...
我会的 失陪一下
I will. I- Will you excuse me for a second?
我很快回来 失陪
I'll be right back. Excuse me.
整个碳扩张计划 把我们所有人都团结起来了
Rallies all of us with this whole carbon expansion.
我认为那个
That's... I think...
是
Yeah.
该死的
Fucking God.
开什么玩笑
You fucking kidding me.
该死
Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
艾丽克丝
Alex?
是 艾娃卡里略
Yes. Ava Carillo.
几年前我们一起参加过一个论♥坛♥
We did a panel a few years ago.
是 对啊
Yes, of course.
达沃斯 2018年
Davos, 2018.
你还记得呢 是的
You remember. Yes. I do.
你还好吗 我很好 真的 非常好
Are you doing okay? I'm doing great. I am. I'm doing great.
真不明白我们为什么需要石油
I just don't understand why we need oil
亿万富翁的大屌♥气场足以给全世界供能了
when we can just power the world with billionaire big dick energy.
你怎么会跑来跟这些
So, what are you doing here slumming it
穿着羽绒服的蠢货混在一起
with these puffer jacket, jerk-off fuckheads, huh?
今晚我要做主题演讲
Well, I am giving the keynote tonight.
天啊 我很遗憾
Wow. Sorry about that.
这对大家都有利
It works out for everyone.
他们把我当幌子
They use me as a cover
而我则让他们承诺 设立一个气候难民减排基金
and I get them to commit to an abatement fund for climate refugees.
别在意我 我只是清洁工
Don't mind me. I'm just the cleaning lady.
把钱放在梳妆台上 等我去"漂绿"一番
Put the money on the dresser while I greenwash up.
我不知道你怎么做到的
Well, I don't know how you do it.
这么说吧 我很早就学会了
Well, let's just say I learned early
把个人情感放在一边 把事情办好
to put my personal feelings aside to get things done.
是啊
Yes.
我最早在UBA电视网听说沃夫河 是在米切的事之前
I first heard about Wolf River at UBA right before the Mitch stuff.
然后上个月我们得到了一条线索
Then last month, we got a tip.
有人掌握了内♥幕♥ 想爆料
Someone had information. They wanted to come forward.
吹哨人
Whistleblower?
不知道 也许吧 那人失踪了 无影无踪
I don't know. Maybe. They disappeared. Gone.
所以你联♥系♥我时才没说你是谁
Is that why you reached out to me without telling me who you were?
还是你觉得 如果我们知道是你 就不会上钩
Or did you think we wouldn't bite if we knew it was you?
怎么 你以为我只是个 渴望关注的富家小姐
What, you think I'm just some rich girl begging for attention?
你看到他们造成的伤害了 什么 死去的鸟 黑色的牙齿
You saw what they did. What... Dead birds, black teeth.
癌症发病率暴增 自己算算吧
Cancer spikes. Do the fucking math.
环保署调查过了
The EPA investigated.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表