剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
I want you in the job.
但鉴于现在的伊朗问题 情况有些复杂
But given our Iranian problem, things are a little chaotic right now.
我们先熬过接下来的几周吧
So let's just get through the next few weeks,
最好能保住奥♥运♥转播权和《TMS》的观众
preferably without losing the Olympics or any more TMS viewers.
好吧
Okay.
克里斯和杨科很优秀
Chris and Yanko are good.
他们是一对不错的荧幕情侣
They're a nice TV couple
让美国人在面对自己根深蒂固的
that make America feel better about their
对黑人女性的恐惧时 稍微感觉好受一点
deeply ingrained fear of Black women,
但他们毕竟不是艾丽克丝和米切
but they are no Alex and Mitch.
甚至不是艾丽克丝和布莱德莉
I mean, they're not even Alex and Bradley,
我提醒你一下 她们的观众最多
which I will remind you, was the biggest audience...
她们的观众是我台有史以来最多的
That was the biggest audience we ever had.
好 我就直说了 说吧
Okay, I'm just going to say it. Say it.
你觉得她现在在干什么
What do you think she's doing right now?
不知道 但如果她在做些什么
I don't know. But if she was doing anything,
我们应该会知道
we would know about it.
人们愿意看的 对吗 大家都很好奇
People would watch, right? I mean, they'd be curious.
对 还是说她的争议太大
Yeah. Or is she too controversial?
你是说她跟科里的事 还有她弟弟
You're talking about the Cory of it all? And her brother.
但也许能为我们所用
But maybe that works for us.
是吗
Really?
因为她是个拒绝被过去那些烂男人
Because she's a woman who refuses to be defined
定义的女人
by the fucked-up men in her past,
重返让她变成明星的电视台
coming home to the place that made her a star, y'all.
在选举年 说实话
In an election year when, frankly,
我们《TMS》上 需要一张能讨好红州的面孔
we could use a red state-friendly face on TMS.
收视率会爆棚的
Ratings would kill.
对 对
Yeah. Yeah.
好 很好 请用电邮 发给我一份名单 好吗
Yeah, okay, great. Okay, just e-mail me a list, okay?
当然 但你得 道格 不
I mean, sure, but you got- Doug. And no,
不能是布罗哈特曼
it cannot be Bro Hartman.
好 想都不要想
Oh. Okay. So don't even go there.
老天啊 有空吗
Swear to God. Do you have a minute?
有 好
Yeah. All right.
道格会给我发个 适合做《TMS》的人的名单
So Doug is gonna send over some names for TMS.
有感兴趣的人吗
Anybody interesting?
有 他说黄阿丽可能可以
Yeah. He said Ali Wong might be up for it,
毕竟只代班两个月 好 我喜欢阿丽
considering it's just two months. Yeah, I love Ali.
我也喜欢她 我觉得会很棒的
I love her too. I think it could be great.
布莱德莉怎么样
What about Bradley?
我和米娅刚刚在聊这件事
Mia and I were just talking about it.
不 不行 我就是好奇
Oh, no. And I'm just curious
想听听你怎么看 不 我不会选她
what you think about that. No, I wouldn't. I wouldn't.
是 毕竟她是那样离开的
Yeah. Considering how she left.
是 还有哈尔那些事
Right. And everything with Hal.
我觉得我们最好不要碰
I just don't think we should go anywhere near that.
好 但我确实认为 关于1月6日事件的舆♥论♥风向在转变
Okay. Well, I do think the tide is turning with the Jan 6th stuff.
坦白说 这一受众群体 一直是我们重点关注的拓展方向
And honestly it's a demo we've been trying to reach for quite some time now.
那个歪曲事实的群体
The alternative facts crowd?
艾丽克丝 不管你喜不喜欢 世道变了
Alex. Like it or not, the center moved.
我们需要加大包容性 面向最广泛的观众
We need to get the biggest tent for the biggest audience.
如果全国有一半的人 认为我们只是民♥主♥党♥的♥喉♥舌♥
And if half the country thinks we're just a mouthpiece for the Democrats,
那这场合并根本行不通 真的不行
then this merger really doesn't work. Just doesn't.
好吧 你知道吗
Okay. Okay, you know what?
我来做 我做好了
I'll do it. I'll just do it.
我们让克里斯去出差
We'll just send Chris on the road.
我坐主播台 直到大家都到巴黎
I'll sit at the teacup until we're all in Paris.
看吧 搞定
Voilà, done.
感谢你主动请缨 真的 但米娅刚刚动身去西弗吉尼亚州了
I appreciate the offer, I really do. But actually Mia just left for West Virginia.
她 谢谢
She- Thank you.
我
I--
为什么这个故事要由你来讲
Why are you the one to tell this story?
你看到了什么其他人没看到的东西
What do you see that no one else does?
还有我为什么要在意
And why should I care?
我为什么要读你的专栏啊
Why should I read your op-ed instead of, say,
我看《盐湖城娇妻》不好吗
watching Real Housewives of Salt Lake City?
没错 在一个充斥着阴谋论的世界里
No, but in a world of conspiracy theories,
算法♥会♥把我们想听的话推送给我们
where algorithms just tell us what we wanna hear,
你怎么让别人听你说的话
how do you get anyone to listen?
老师当得怎么样 喜欢吗
How's teaching? You loving it?
你知道人们怎么说的 能干的人就去做 干不了的人
You know what they say. Those who can, do, and those who can't,
就试图劝20来岁的小年轻们相信
try to convince twentysomethings that
们的制度不是从根上就腐♥败♥
our institutions aren't fundamentally corrupt
无可救药的 那你挺喜欢的啊
and irredeemable. So you're enjoying it then, huh?
你怎么样 安德烈还好吗
How are you? How's André?
你知道
You know,
他在也门待了两个月 然后去了加沙
two months in Yemen, then Gaza.
算是暂时分了吧 没关系
Kind of on a break. It's fine.
那UBA呢 是UBN
And then, how's UBA? UBN.
UBN挺好的 布莱德莉
UBN. Things are good, Bradley.
非常好
Really good, actually.
国家宽带网新闻频道分拆出去了
NBN News spun off.
不过我得以保留大部分团队成员
I was able to keep most of my team.
艾丽克丝在应付艺人 天啊 真不容易 她简直是身兼数职
Alex is wrangling talent, God bless her, on top of everything else.
很不错 是 我看到了
It's good. Yeah, I saw that.
我还看到你们继承了 国家宽带网做播客的那个人
I also saw you inherited the NBN podcaster guy,
他在试图说服全世界 是比尔盖茨发明了埃博拉病毒
who's trying to convince the world that Bill Gates invented Ebola.
比尔盖茨发明了新冠病毒
Bill Gates invented COVID.
是 我忘了 是中情局发明的埃博拉
Right. Yes. I forgot. And the CIA invented Ebola.
我们现在就差一个南方姑娘 说话直爽
All we're missing is a Southern girl who likes to say it straight
总有暴论的那种
and blow things up.
那还真是昨♥日♥重♥现♥了
Well, that would be déjà vu.
你不是认真的
You're not serious.
是认真的
Oh, yeah. Yeah.
克里斯要外出采访两个月
Chris is out in the field for two months.
拍奥林匹克之路的专题
Road to the Olympics thing.
你想让我代班《Morning Show》
You want me to fill in on Morning Show?
你了解这份工作 驾轻就熟
You know the job, you know how it works.
你之前做过 今年是选举年
You've done it. It's an election year.
可以聊的话题太多了 布莱德莉 是
There's so much to talk about, Bradley. Right.
还有国际上的那些事
With everything that's happening overseas.
来嘛
Come on.
艾丽克丝怎么说
What does Alex say?
她很激动 是吗
She's excited. She is?
对 欢迎你回来
Yeah, to have you back.
是啊 是的
Yeah. Yeah.
真的 我们都很激动
Really? We're all excited.
我受宠若惊 米娅 我
It's really flattering, Mia, I...
但我觉得这不是
But I don't think that's--
听着 老的UBA电视网不在了
Listen. The old UBA is gone.
科里不在了 劳拉不在了
Cory's gone. Laura's gone.
我知道 这不是重点
I know. It's not about that.
我不知道自己是否准备好回去了
I just don't know if I'm ready to go back there.
此时此刻
Right now.
我们非常希望你能回来
We would really love to have you back.
如果你改变主意
If you change your mind,
就告诉我吧
let me know?
我会告诉你的
I'll let you know.
(米娅乔丹 恐怕布莱德莉这边行不通)
那位先生请的
From the gentleman.
告诉他 "不要 谢谢"
Tell him, "No thanks."
这是什么
What's this?
也是那位先生请的
Also from the gentleman.
怎么了 为什么这副表情
What? What's with the face?
工作上的破事
Work shit?
奥♥运♥会的破事 利维的破事
Olympic shit. Levy shit.
她这次又干什么了
What did she do this time?
机密
That's classified.
我还以为我是你最大的秘密呢
I thought I was your biggest secret.
你是我最大的错误
You're my biggest mistake.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表