剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
好
Okay.
见面谈
In person.
干杯 干了
Cheers. Bottoms up.
克里斯 很高兴见到你
Chris. Glad to see you.
我想我们找到了让所有人开心的办法
I think we found a way to make everyone happy.
听说了 我等不及让这件事过去了
I heard. I can't wait to put this in the rearview.
我的目标是巴黎
My eyes are on Paris.
对 这个嘛 我需要 和奥♥运♥合作伙伴谈谈可行的方案
Yeah. About that. I need to talk to our Olympic partners to see what's feasible
以及他们希望由谁来代表他们
and who they want representing them.
好 等等 你是说我可能去不了巴黎
Okay, hold on. Are you saying I might not be going?
我是说围绕你的舆♥论♥现在很复杂
I'm saying that you have a complicated narrative now.
毕竟出了爆出了里约的事嘛 但我在努力争取
You know, with the whole Rio thing. But I'm working on it.
一切都还没有定论 好吗
Nothing's set in stone. Okay?
你不会真要唱歌♥吧
You're not, uh, actually gonna sing, are you?
不唱 我只是需要找点事做
Uh, no. No, I just needed something to do
因为你的同事们不太热情
'cause your colleagues are a bit chilly.
这里的人不太喜欢布罗 抱歉
Oh, well. There's not a lot of love for Bro in here. I'm sorry.
噢
Oh. Mmm.
你认为是因为布罗
You think it's 'cause of Bro? Mm-hmm.
我认为是因为我太火♥辣♥了
I think it's 'cause I'm hot.
也有这个原因
That too.
抱歉 你 是不是觉得尴尬 我不想
Sorry if this is... Is this awkward? I don't wanna--
不 我觉得很好玩
No, no. No, I think it's fun.
我喜欢公共场合 很刺♥激♥
I mean, I love public shit. It's kinky.
好 回头见吧
Right. Well, I'll see you later, right?
没问题
Definitely.
廉价伏特加最棒了吧
Cheap vodka for the win?
上帝保佑你
Oh. Bless your heart.
是 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
我开始觉得你有点想我了
I'm starting to think you kinda miss me.
或者是因为我们现在关系好了
Or, now we have a great relationship
我们有了真正的边界感
where we have actual boundaries.
挺酷的 很好的边界感 真好
It's kinda cool. Good boundaries. They're good.
说到这个 我忘了 我想请你帮个忙
Oh! That, by the way, I forgot. I have a favor to ask of you.
你的朋友卡比尔
Your friend Kabir... Mm-hmm.
有点盯上我了
...is kinda coming after me.
说真的 我们最不需要的 就是更多的负面报道
And, honestly, the last thing we need is more bad press, you know?
我辛苦了这么久 可不能让某个企业掠夺者
I've worked too fucking hard for some corporate raider to come in
闯进来把一切都毁掉
and just blow this all up.
你能不能 怎么说呢 让他换个角度
So, if you just could maybe, I don't know, push him towards another angle
别盯着我了
just to get him off of me. Mm-hmm.
不能
Uh, no.
不能 抱歉 做不到
No. I'm sorry, I can't.
其实是我 不想
Actually, I... ...I don't want to.
你不 为什么
You don't... Why not?
什 我不必给你理由 我可以只说"不能"
Wh... I don't have to give you a reason. I can just say no.
天啊 奇普 我知道你可以只说"不能"
Jesus Christ, Chip. I know that you can "just say no."
好 我就这么说了 这是我的边界 是
Okay. So, that's what I'm saying. That's my boundary. That's--
这是你的边界 是边界之一 对
Oh, that's your boundary? Well, it's one of them. Yeah.
抱歉 那职业礼貌呢
Oh, I'm sorry. Well, what about professional courtesy?
这是工作上的事 "职业礼貌" 什么
This is a work issue. "Professional courtesy," what--
对 我在布莱德莉和报道的事上帮了你
Yeah. I helped you out with Bradley and that story.
你到底怎么了 说真的 什么
What the fuck happened to you? Honestly. What?
你曾是这个行业里最优秀的上镜记者
You were the best on-air reporter in this business
现在却好像在玩高管的游戏
and now you're, like, playing C-suite games.
老实说 你现在快要变成
And, honestly, it's... it's turning you into one of these...
那种高管爬虫了
...executive reptiles, man.
你说我是爬虫
Did you just call me a reptile?
天啊 奇普
Jesus, Chip.
这个馊主意是谁想的
So, whose terrible idea was this?
你
Yours. Mmm.
天啊 听着 你知道吗
God. Listen, you know what?
大家都这个态度 仅仅是因为他们认为你是席琳的人
Their whole attitude, it's just because they think you're Celine's guy.
是啊 因为完全不受你控制的事 而被人恨
Yeah, it's a funny feeling being hated for things
这种感觉真是可笑
completely out of your control.
是啊
Yeah.
你别想掌控我
♪ You don't own me ♪
不是吧
I mean, really?
开什么玩笑 我不是你诸多玩具中的一个
Are you kidding me right now? ♪ I'm not just one of your many toys ♪
奇普 你别想掌控我
Oh, Chip. ♪ You don't own me ♪
是的
That's right.
来 我们去支持他 天啊 不
Come on, let's back him up. Oh, my God. No, no, no.
来吧 我不能和其他姑娘走
Come on. ♪ ...I can't go with other girls ♪
好吧 现在你有一群支持者了
Hmm. Okay. Yeah. You've got the whole gang now.
别对我指手画脚
♪ And don't tell me what to do ♪
别对我颐指气使
♪ And don't tell me what to say ♪
请在我跟你外出时 别把我当作展品
♪ And please when I go out with you Don't put me on display ♪
好吧 我走了 拜拜
Okay, I'm out of here. Bye.
你别想掌控我
♪ You don't own me ♪
别想改变我一丝一毫 对 好的
♪ Don't try to change me in any way ♪ That's right! Okay.
你别想掌控我
♪ You don't own me ♪ Whoo!
你别想捆住我 因为我永远不会停留
♪ Don't tie me down 'Cause I'll never stay ♪
谁要麦克风 给她了
Who wants it? She's got it.
我不对你颐指气使
♪ I don't tell you what to say ♪
我不对你指手画脚
♪ I don't tell you what to do ♪
请让我做自己
♪ So just let me be myself ♪
这是我对你全部的要求
♪ That's all I'll ever ask of you ♪
进来吧 在这里 好
Come on in here. Over here... Okay.
克莱尔
Claire?
你还好吗 我挺好
Are you okay? Um, I-I'm fine.
我 很好 杨科帮了我
I'm... I'm good. Yanko's helped. Um...
杨科说你有一份关于我们组织的文件
Yanko said you have a file on our group.
我需要看看 我 需要知道我们将面对的是什么
I need to see it. I... I need to know what we're up against.
好 冷静点 克莱尔
Okay. Just calm down, Claire.
有人在钻井平台上死了 对 那是栽赃
People died on that rig. Yeah, and it was a fucking setup.
那个平台在向大海里漏油
That platform was leaking oil into the ocean.
我们就要揭发此事 于是他们放了火
We were about to go public, so they started the fire
怪在我们头上 掩盖真♥相♥
and blamed it on us to cover it up.
布莱德莉 拜托 能 给我看看那份文件吗
Bradley, please. Can I... Can I see the file?
发给你了
There.
谢谢
Thank you.
能给我来点喝的吗
Can I have something to drink?
能 当然 这边 不如你过来吧
Yeah, yeah, of course. Uh, here. Why don't you come in here?
来点什么
So, what do you want?
喝水吗 或者
Water? Or you want, uh...
想喝的话 我也有酒 你确定吗
I got wine too, if you want. Are you sure about this?
我没有做违法的事 好吗
I'm not doing anything illegal here, okay?
除了窝藏逃犯
Except for harboring a fugitive.
不 涉嫌 逃犯
No, alleged... alleged fugitive.
我猜你的未婚妻不知道这件事
I'm assuming that your fiancée has no idea what's going on here.
不知道 而且我没订婚 好吗 还没订
No. And I'm not engaged, okay? Not yet.
好吧 如果爱莉安娜和某个前任同居
Okay, how would you feel if Ariana just shacked up
而没告诉你 你怎么想
with some ex without telling you?
你要我说什么
Wh-What do you want me to say? Huh?
克莱尔 一直在我心底 好吗
Claire... ...she's always been there in the back of my head, okay?
她要我联♥系♥你 因为她信任你
And she asked me to reach out to you, 'cause she trusts you.
你也想见她
And you wanted to see her.
你担心她 好吗 我知道
You were worried about her. Okay? I know.
所以现在我不会不管她的 好吗
So, I'm not gonna turn my back on her right now. Okay?
那我算什么人啊
What kind of man would I be?
我就知道 他们把所有事都推到我们头上
I knew it. They're putting it all on us.
火灾 死人 一样不落
The fires, the deaths, everything.
我们有证据表明那家公♥司♥违反了安全标准
We have evidence that the company was violating safety standards.
我们有真实可核查的文件 我能拿到
We-We have real, verifiable documents. I can get them.
好 然后你可以拿给联邦调查局 请个律师 还原真♥相♥
Okay. Then you can take them to the FBI, hire a lawyer and set the record straight.
不 我做不到
No, I can't do that.
克莱尔 这件事比你重要多了
Claire, this is so much bigger than you.
是 我知道 我
Yeah, I know that! I...
不 你不知道 我得到沃夫河的线人都是因为你
No, you don't. I have a source on Wolf River because of you,
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表