剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
有些州的法律正在剥夺女性选择的自♥由♥
There are state laws banning the freedom to choose,
将提供服务的医生定罪
criminalizing doctors, forcing survivors
强迫强♥奸♥或乱♥伦♥的受害者 离开她们所居住的州
of rape and incest to leave their states
去别处接受必要的治疗
to get the treatment they need.
在座的许多人
Many of you in this chamber...
以及我的前任
...and my predecessors--
怎么回事
What happened?
我叫克莱尔不要上《TMS》
I told Claire not to go on TMS.
你把线人出♥卖♥♥♥给了联调局
You gave up your source to the feds.
我警告过她了 我跟她说
I tried to warn her. I told her--
UBN自身难保 斯黛拉走了
UBN is in free fall. Stella is gone.
奥♥运♥记者招待会惨不忍♥睹
O24 was a disaster.
现在拜你所赐 《TMS》被突击抓人
And now, thanks to you, TMS has been raided.
我别无选择
I did not have a choice.
联邦调查局这把剑悬在我头上两年了
I've been walking this tightrope with the feds for two years now.
是吗 你回来的时候就没想过
Really? So you didn't think you should tell me
要告诉我说你一直在跟联调局合作
that you were working with the FBI when you came back?
你还隐瞒了什么
What else are you hiding?
你现在是不是还戴着窃听器
Are you wearing a wire right now?
拜托 艾丽克丝
Come on, Alex.
我认为你我心里都清楚 这个主意糟透了
I think you and I actually both know, deep down, that this was a terrible idea.
如果你是来
So if-if you actually came here to...
递交辞呈的 我接受
to submit your resignation, I accept.
看来不是
That's not why you're here.
我和奇普找到了一个吹哨人
Chip and I found a whistleblower.
她曾在马特尔化工任职
She worked at Martel Chemical.
她之前一直不敢站出来
She's been scared to come forward until now.
我不怪她
Well, I don't blame her.
当你的线人可不怎么安全
Sources are not very safe in your hands.
你说会给我时间 来找到确凿的证据 这个女人就是
You told me you would give me time to find a smoking gun. This woman is it.
她能把这次调查的方方面面 都串起来 我只是
She can put together all the pieces of this investigation. I just...
我必须在她改变主意前去找她
I have to get to her before she changes her mind.
我差一点就能敲定总统专访了
I am this close to landing a presidential sit-down,
我不能让任何事 任何人把这事搞砸了
I cannot have anything or anyone fuck this up.
我们的线人在白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Our source is in Belarus.
她和家人一起藏身在那 她同意跟我谈
She's hiding out with her family, and she's agreed to talk to me,
但我必须亲自去见她
but I have to meet in person.
等等 不好意思
Wait, I'm sorry.
你说白俄♥罗♥斯♥
Did you just say Belarus?
如果我要去的话 我
And if I'm gonna go, I...
我必须以电视网的名义去
I have to go under the auspices of the network.
我需要你批准
I need your authority to sign off on it.
你是唯一知道这次调查的人
You're the only one that knows about the investigation.
我把所需的东西列出来了 需要你签字
I made a list of things I need. I need a signature.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥ 你逗我呢
Belarus? Are you kidding?
不 绝对不可能
No. Absolutely not.
你得不到我的签字 我的许可或我的支持
You do not get my signature or my permission or my auspices.
要是我说了算 你现在连工作都没了
If it were up to me, you wouldn't have a fucking job.
我知道这一切都要付出代价
I know there is a cost to all of this.
等等 你说克莱尔是代价
Wait, wait. Did you just call Claire a cost?
我已经很愧疚了 你再怎么说也无法雪上加霜
You can't make me feel worse than I already feel.
如果我能让此事曝光
If I can break this story,
如果我能帮到那些人 那我就能证明
if I can help those people, then I can prove--
证明什么 我站在了正确的一方
Prove what? That I'm on the right side of something.
一篇报道救不了你 布莱德莉
A story is not gonna save you, Bradley.
到此为止了
This is over.
有人死了 而你作形象代言的电视网
People died. And the network, the one that you're the face of,
竟袖手旁观
just looked the other way.
他们主动封♥杀♥了 一篇本来完全可以报道的消息
They-They actually actively buried a story and they could have done the opposite.
你晚上怎么睡得着
How do you sleep at night?
我 你晚上怎么睡得着
Me? How do you sleep at night?
我睡不着
I don't.
爸爸很生气
Dad is pissed.
法国八卦小报上传得满天飞
It's in all the French tabloids.
我们从来就信不过他
We never trusted him.
他是个浪子
He's a bum.
你有四个孩子 两个是和妓♥女♥生的
You have four children, two with whores.
是的 但
Exactly but...
我没娶她们 天啊
I didn't marry them. Wow.
了不起 大英雄啊
Bravo, what a hero.
你的丈夫在乱搞
Your husband fucked around.
甩了他
Dump him.
我不会听你的命令
I don't take orders from you.
爸爸说
Dad said--
永远是他的小跟班
Always his little henchman.
你该回家了
Time to come home.
怕我的光芒比你耀眼
Afraid I'll outshine you?
你总是这么贪婪
Always the greedy one.
派你来这里只有一个原因
You were sent here for one reason only.
就是掩盖一家化工公♥司♥的丑闻
To cover up a scandal at a chemical company.
我做到了 但你继续干下去了
And I did that. But you kept going.
现在你把自己干成了故事主角
And now you've become the story.
你没有为家族着想
You're not thinking of the family.
他们要指派一位新首席执行官
They're appointing a new CEO.
我将完全掌控一家媒体公♥司♥
I'll have total control of a media company.
首席执行官和董事长
CEO and President of the Board.
我们将完全掌握舆♥论♥走向
We will have total control of the narrative.
都说先入为主是关键
They say perception is half the battle,
事实上它决定了整场胜负
in fact it's the whole war.
比如向我们在德黑兰的合作伙伴
Like promising a heartwarming Olympic story
承诺一个温情的奥♥运♥报道
to our partners in Tehran?
我又不知道那女孩会叛国
I didn't know that girl would defect.
我们在这届赛事上投入极深
We're deeply leveraged in these games.
这事我也搞定了
I took care of that too.
有供应商 体育场 我们的合作伙伴
There are the vendors. The stadiums. Our partners.
还有塞纳河
And the Seine.
塞纳河 你最爱的小项目
The Seine, your pet project.
出钱搞清理
Financing the great cleanup.
不还是漂着大便吗
Apparently it's still littered with shit.
你操心清理自己烂摊子的事吧
Just worry about cleaning up your own mess.
跟丈夫离婚 然后回家
Lose the husband and come home.
他叫迈尔斯
His name is Miles.
(可能 大学安保办公室来电)
天啊
Oh, God.
喂
Hello?
艾丽克丝利维吗 是
Alex Levy? Yes?
我们把你父亲关在校警的拘留室里
We have your father here at a campus security holding cell.
什么 你说什么
What? What are you talking about?
公共场合醉酒 糟糕
Public intoxication. Oh, shit.
艾丽克丝 是我
Alexandra, it's me!
天啊 我需要你 艾丽克丝
Oh, my God. Um... I need you, Alexandra!
你不能给他叫辆优步什么的吗
Can't you just put him in an Uber or something?
得有人来接走他
He needs to be picked up.
发生了一起事件 我们希望不予起诉
There was an incident that we'd prefer not to press charges on.
他干什么了 公共场所随地小便被视为
What did he do? Public urination is considered
猥亵行为 根据纽约刑法第245条
a lewd act under New York Penal Law section 245--
好 我马上过去 该死的
Okay, okay. I'll-I'll be right there. Shit.
不 你看 我完全没事
No, look, I'm completely fine.
好了 来吧 这边 走吧
All right. Come on. This way. Here we go.
请走这边 爸 别大惊小怪
Let's go this way please, Dad. Don't fuss.
我这把老骨头又不是快散架了
I'm not some crumbling fossil.
好吧 爸 我三小时后必须起床
All right. Dad, I have to be up in three hours.
我明天的工作非常重要
I have a really huge day tomorrow.
听着 我 如果我要 拜托
Listen, I, uh... If I'm gonna... Please.
我想睡在自己的床上 我会叫一辆车
I want to sleep in my own bed, so I'll call a car.
爸 你都来了 很晚了 好吗
Dad, you're here. It's late. Okay?
就先睡吧
Let's just sleep this off.
走吧 好吗 来
Let's go. Okay? Come on.
好 但是你看 我在外面过夜
All right, but look, listen, I'm gonna need
需要牙刷 好 没问题
a toothbrush for this little sleepover. Yep. You got it.
还要喝点水 爸
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表