剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Show the viewers a behind-the-scenes view of your own Olympic journey.
是 我可不想那样做 上次我回老家
Yeah, I don't wanna do that. The last time I went home,
好几位多年没联♥系♥的朋友伸手找我要东西
half a dozen friends I haven't spoken to in years had their hands out.
好 取消温斯顿塞勒姆
Fine. 86 Winston-Salem.
谢谢
Thank you.
好 那我们做远程的《TMS》
Okay, so we'll do remotes on TMS
在周二和周四的第四时段
on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the fourth block.
克里斯 我们在工作呢
Chris, we're trying to work here.
这就是工作 我孩子的读书俱乐部
This is work. My children's book club.
教识字 情绪调节
Teaching literacy, emotional regulation.
有人认为这很重要
Some people think that that's important.
我得走了 我的孩子有演出 记得吗
I have to go. My kid has her recital. Remember?
我们30分钟后开拍了 去去就回 车在等我了
Uh, we're gonna shoot in 30 minutes. It'll be in and out. Car's waiting.
她去哪
Where's she going?
他们还得布光呢 我最多45分钟
They still have to light. Forty-five minutes tops.
她做这些采访是帮了你大忙
She's saving your ass with these interviews.
淡定点
So chill.
她说了算
She's the boss.
嘿 道路瘫痪了 有什么抗♥议♥
Hey, the streets are shut down. Some protest.
戴尔说他没法送你了 开玩笑吧
Del says he can't take you. You're kidding.
抱歉 别怪送信的人 该死
Sorry, don't shoot the messenger. Shit.
布莱德莉 嗨 你来了
Bradley. Hey, you're here.
是 听着 有过一场会议 什么
Yeah, look, um, there was a meeting. What?
对 2019年 关于沃夫河的
Yeah, in 2019 about Wolf River.
我查了我之前的旧电邮
I-I went through my old messages.
是弗雷德米克林 贝丝安海恩斯和我 在《TMS》开的
It was Fred Micklen, Bethanne Hines and me at TMS.
贝丝安
Bethanne?
对 她是科里之前的新闻部主管
Yeah, she was the Head of News before Cory.
我刚刚才想起来
I'm just, like, remembering it now.
好 那发生了什么
Yeah. Okay, so what happened?
环保署出了份报告为那家化工公♥司♥洗白
Well, the EPA put out a report clearing that chemical company,
然后弗雷德就让我们撤掉那条新闻
and Fred told us to spike the story.
如果是真的 那有人掩盖事实吗
Well, if that's true, was there really even a cover-up?
也许有 我不知道 我感觉
Maybe. I-I don't know, I just feel like...
我漏掉了些什么
...I'm missing something, you know.
或者 我
And I'm... Or maybe I, like,
在不知情的情况下让某事发生了
let something happen and I didn't even know it.
但我很想见见这位线人 听听这人怎么说
But I... ...I really wanna meet this source and see what they have to say.
好 太好了 线人应该随时会到
Okay, yeah. Great. Um, they should be here any minute.
(全球气候战略峰会)
拜托 老天 怎么回事
Come on. Jesus, what's going on?
我们必须赶去那家餐厅
We gotta get to that restaurant.
是那个环保激进组织 "灭绝反抗"
It's that Earth activist group, Extinction Revolt.
是针对气候峰会的抗♥议♥ 天啊
They're protesting the climate summit. Jesus.
上个月给百老汇演出捣乱的组织
The ones that messed with the Broadway show last month?
还往《蒙娜丽莎》上扔油漆
And threw paint on the Mona Lisa.
天啊 真是疯了
Jesus, this is fucking crazy.
你 我很好奇
You... I'm curious.
你在书里没写多少关于你父亲的事
You didn't say much about your father in your book.
我说 利维女士
I mean... Ms. Levy?
什么 抱歉 你的问题是什么
What? I'm sorry, what was the question?
你觉得马丁利维 会是一位出色的法学院院长吗
Uh, do you think Martin Levy will be a good law school dean?
天啊 他早就准备好了
Well, Lord knows he's ready for it.
毕竟他追逐这个位置已经30年了
He's only been chasing it for 30 years.
他就像学术界的乔拜登
He's like the Joe Biden of academia.
我不会把这句话印在T恤上的
I wouldn't put that on a T-shirt. God,
那个人想要什么 就会坚持不懈
when that man wants something, he just digs in.
《自♥由♥的代价》曾遭到12家出版社拒绝
Price of Freedom was rejected by 12 publishers.
他依然不气馁
Didn't stop him.
他开创性的著作
His seminal work.
我是说 当时没人觉得会有人在乎
I mean, nobody thought anyone would care about
一本厚厚的 讲第一修正案的书
a doorstop on the First Amendment,
但他就是硬撑着 一遍又一遍地改
but he just stuck it out and he just kept rewriting it and rewriting it
直到它成了畅销书
until it was a bestseller.
他总有办法让人照着他的意思去做事
He always gets people to do whatever it is that he wants.
好吧 这话说得不太对
Okay, that didn't come out exactly right.
查理 到底怎么回事
What the hell is happening, Charlie?
我必须赶到市中心 否则就见不到莱斯莉了
I gotta to get downtown or I'll lose Leslie.
抱歉 堵死了
I'm sorry, we're stuck.
完全动不了 我走路去 好
There's nowhere to go. I'm walking. Okay.
让碳留在土壤里
Keep your carbon in the soil!
抵♥制♥煤矿 抵♥制♥石油
No more coal! No more oil!
让碳留在土壤里
Keep your carbon in the soil!
抵♥制♥煤矿 抵♥制♥石油
No more coal! No more oil...
该死 简直是闹剧 我不可能赶得到了
Fucking circus. I'm never gonna fucking make it.
借过 我不可能赶得到了
Excuse me! I'm never going to make it.
(反抗 我们被♥操♥控了)
我现在在第23街和百老汇大街交界处
I am at 23rd and Broadway,
这里的交通完全瘫痪
where traffic is at a standstill,
整座城市都停滞了下来
where the city has come to a standstill
因为环保激进组织灭绝
as the radical Earth activist group Extinction...
媒体去死
Fuck the media!
反抗 请继续拍 我在直播 名场面啊
...Revolt. Please keep filming. I'm live. Iconic.
艾丽克丝利维 是艾丽克丝利维 灭绝反抗
Alex Levy! It's Alex Levy! Extinction Revolt--
嘿 你是谁 追求真♥相♥的战士
Hey. And who are you? A warrior for truth.
你在这里干什么 为什么抗♥议♥
And what are you doing here? Why are you doing this?
这次峰会是石油巨头的幌子
This summit is a front for Big Oil!
这是卖♥♥钻井合同的幌子
It's a cover to sell drilling contracts!
看看国际联合石油公♥司♥吧
Look at International Allied Petroleum.
其首席执行官齐克彭伯顿 用这些虚假的峰会
Their CEO, Zeke Pemberton, hides his company's pollution
来掩盖公♥司♥造成的污染
behind these sham summits.
他们的股价会上涨
Their stock price gets a bump,
他每年能赚一亿
and he takes home over a hundred million a year.
可这是个可再生能源峰会
But this is a summit for renewable energy,
那你这些"漂绿"的说法是从何而来
so where are you sourcing your greenwashing claims?
你的证据是什么 我们有收据
What is your evidence? We have receipts.
有内部文件
There are internal documents.
那你们为什么阻碍城市正常运作
Well, then, why are you shutting the entire city down?
为什么不公开这些文件
Why don't you just publish the documents?
因为没人相信我们 没人听
Because no one believes us. No one fucking listens.
这次抗♥议♥已经 艾丽克丝 小心
This protest has been... Alex, watch out.
被宣布为非法集♥会♥
...declared unlawful assembly.
(警♥察♥)
给 给我 快 你们必须立刻散开
Oh, give... give me the... Give it. You must disperse now.
天啊 我赶上了 嘿 身份证
Oh, my God, I made it. Hey, ID?
抱歉 我跑着来的
Oh... Sorry, I just ran here.
没带钱包 没有身份证 我不能让你进去 女士
I don't have my wallet. I can't let you in without ID, ma'am.
我答应我女儿了 今天是她的演出
I promised my daughter. It's her recital.
现在就要开始了
And it's starting right now.
我必须看看你的身份证
And I need to see some ID.
她必须看到我的脸 我女儿需要看到我
She needs to see my face. My daughter, she needs to see me.
我必须进去 女士 你得镇静点
I have to be there. Ma'am, you need to settle down.
不 我必须进去 我不能让我女儿失望
No, no, no, no. I have got to get in. I can't let my daughter down.
今天外面太疯狂了
Ah, it is insane out there today.
街道都瘫痪了
Uh, streets are all shut down.
克里斯 你不能爽约不拍宣传片
Chris, you can't blow off a promo shoot.
预算很紧张 我们必须给摄制组付钱
Budgets are tight. We had to pay that crew.
我即将离开两个月
I'm about to leave for two months.
我许下一个小小的承诺 去看我女儿唱歌♥
I made one little promise to see my daughter sing a song.
马库斯不能去吗 他去了
Marcus couldn't go? He did go.
我是她母亲
I am her mother.
是
Yeah.
结果他们不让我进去
They didn't even let me in.
所以你白白浪费了大家的时间和金钱
So you wasted everyone's time and money for nothing?
我不会为去见我孩子而道歉的
I'm not gonna apologize for showing up for my kid.
但你可以为让我看起来像个混♥蛋♥而道歉
But you could apologize for making me look like an asshole.
我 是个好士兵
I... am a good soldier...
是你的好兵
for you.
我为这个地方付出了一切
I give everything to this place.
大家都挺高兴的 因为我的儿童书在塔吉特超♥市♥
Everyone's really happy that my children's books
能占满整整一排书架
take up an entire aisle in Target.
没人在乎我甚至无法及时回家
Nobody gives a shit that I can't even get home in time
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表