剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
...you get me a meeting with her
我会给我的第一个孩子起名叫道格
and I will name my firstborn Doug.
听着
Look.
就算我想帮你
Even if I wanted to help you,
先是布莱德莉杰克森 现在又是你这位女演员
first Bradley Jackson, and now your actress,
她们都在抱怨工作环境不安全
they're both talking about an unsafe work environment--
不安全
Unsafe?
我本来要把她挂在一栋真正的楼上
You know, I was gonna dangle her over an actual building
结果某个性别揭示派对搞砸了 把天空污染了
before some gender reveal gone wrong blew out the sky.
我可没说这样很公平 但你得接受
I never said it was fair. But, hey.
你保持低调一段时间
So you do your time, you lay low,
最终诉讼时效也会过去
and eventually the statute of limitations will pass.
我已被正式排除任何不当行为的嫌疑
I was cleared of any wrongdoing.
调查结果非常明确 毫无争议
The investigation was fucking definitive.
朋友 你的好名声已经千疮百孔
Dude, your golden parachute was shot full of holes,
塌房♥惨遭抵♥制♥
and you crash-landed in cancel city. It sucks,
但你先离开人们的视野一段时间 然后我们再谈
but get off the grid for a bit and then we can talk.
好吗 布莱德莉杰克森 天啊
Okay? Bradley Jackson? Jesus.
人们早就忘记她了
People don't even fucking remember her.
都过去两年了
You know, it was two years ago.
在娱乐圈 这就相当于一千年
That is a millennium in entertainment years.
需要一队考古学家才能找到她的事业
It would take a team of archaeologists to find her career.
所以除非她在和泰勒斯威夫特约会
So unless she's dating Taylor Swift
或者发现自己是卡戴珊家的人
or discovered that she's a minor Kardashian,
世人根本不会在乎的
the world does not give a fuck!
天啊 她真的惹到你了啊
Wow. She really got to you, huh?
帮我把电影拍了 哥们
Help me with my movie, man.
让我们向世界证明 我们依然有能力做出好的东西
Let's prove to the world that we're still capable of making good things.
这是你当初进这一行的原因 不是吗
That's why you got into this business in the first place, isn't it?
我们都知道 更好的赚钱方式有无数种
We both know there's a thousand better ways to make a buck.
把剧本发给我 我尽量试试吧
Send me your script, and I'll see what I can do.
嗨 你好 嗨
Hey, you. Hey.
嗨 是啊 嗨
Hi. Yeah, hey.
快进来
Come on in.
我很高兴你顺路来看看
I'm glad you stopped by.
我都不记得上次好好聊天是什么时候了
I can't remember the last time I had a real conversation.
我也一样
Same.
你试试在西弗吉尼亚的教职会议上闲聊
Try making small talk at a faculty meeting in West Virginia.
简直就像对着空气喊话
It was like screaming into the void.
天啊 听着像我的爱情生活
God, sounds like my love life.
所以你也没在和谁交往
So you're not seeing anybody either?
我和人有交往
I see people.
比如掌握财务大权的人会跟我说 我们背着多少债务
I see bean counters who tell me how much debt we're carrying.
还有人力资源部跟我说我能开除谁
I see HR. They tell me who I get to fire.
但我没想到能见到你
But I did not think I was going to see you.
干杯 干杯
Cheers. Cheers.
我知道
I know. You know,
现在的进度有点快
it's moving a little bit fast,
但感觉很对
but it feels right.
因为我说句实话
'Cause if I'm being totally honest,
我一个人待在那边都有点发疯了
I was going a little bit crazy out there on my own.
是 所以
Yeah. So...
是 我想也是 对
Yeah, no, I bet. Yeah.
但说实话 我听说你拒绝了
But honestly, I was told that you had said no.
可你现在来了 所以我 有点惊讶
And now you're here, so I'm just... I'm a little surprised.
好吧
Okay?
你真的认为这是个好主意吗
Do you really think this is a good idea?
我是说回到这里
I mean, coming back here with...
米娅和斯黛拉认为是好主意
Mia and Stella think it's a good idea.
她们跟我说你也赞成
They told me that you were on board
说你很高兴
and that you were excited about it.
不 我没说过
No, I never said that.
好吧 但是你知道 布莱德莉
Okay. But you know, Bradley,
她们不知道你做了什么
they don't know what you did.
不知道你离开的真正原因
They don't know the real reason that you left.
她们以为只有哈尔越界了
They think Hal's the only one who overstepped.
也许这次是我弥补错误的机会
Maybe this is an opportunity for me to make it right this time.
好 我明白
Okay, I get that.
真的 我只是不
I do. I just don't...
我只是不认为你现在该来UBN
I just don't think UBN is the place for you to be right now.
明白了 你明白吧
I see. You know?
艾丽克丝 那我该去哪呢
So, where exactly is the place for me, Alex?
是回到西弗吉尼亚
Is it back in West Virginia,
还是和我弟弟一起坐牢 拜托
or is it in prison with my brother? Oh, please.
布莱德莉 谁陪你一起走进联邦调查局的
Bradley, who walked you to the FBI?
我是支持你的
I was there for you.
拜托 记得吧 是 现在你要我
Come on, remember that. Yeah, and now you want me
离得越远越好 我可没这么说
as far away as possible. That's not what I said.
我不是这个意思 什么 那你是什么意思
That's not what I meant- What? What did you mean?
我只是认为你现在不应该报道新闻
I just don't think you should be reporting the news right now.
你越界了
You crossed a line.
艾丽克丝 你又越界过多少次
How many lines have you crossed, Alex?
我猜被下禁言令的人是我吧
And I guess I'm the one with the gag order?
因为很明显 你在哈尔被判刑后
'Cause it was really clear that you wanted me to keep my mouth shut
打电♥话♥来"关心我" 就是想让我闭嘴
when you called me after Hal's sentencing to check on me.
我不想背负这个秘密
I didn't want to carry this.
我是想公开的
I wanted it to be out in the open.
我完全可以告诉所有人 听着 我很抱歉
I would have told everybody. Listen, I'm sorry.
我只是觉得当时不是向全世界
I just didn't think it was the time
公布你的所作所为的合适时机
to tell the entire world what you had done.
你在自保 因为你不想显得自己同流合污
You were protecting yourself, because you didn't want to seem complicit.
天啊
Oh, my God.
布莱德莉 好吧 你不明白
Bradley. Okay, you just don't understand.
你不明白过去两年有多艰难 好吗
You don't understand how hard the last two years have been, okay?
UBN再也经不起一次失败了
UBN cannot afford one more fuckup.
我们真的在拼命解决问题
We are literally bailing water as fast as we can.
如果你做的事
And what you did...
如果那件事曝光 我们就完了
If that fucking comes out, we are fucked.
死定了
It just sinks us.
删除素材
Deleting footage,
替弟弟说谎 我知道 不过说起来
lying about your brother... I know what I did. And you know what?
保罗马科思干的坏事比我多得多 而且害的人也比我多得多
Paul Marks has done way worse shit than me to a lot more people.
我看他现在过得挺好
And from what I can see, he's living pretty great.
什么
What...
保罗马科思和你我现在说的事
What does Paul Marks have to do with anything
有什么关系 我一直不懂 你为什么不曝光
that you and I are talking about? I've never understood why you didn't run
我们掌握的他那些黑料
everything we had on him.
但这就是你的行事风格吧
But I guess that's your MO.
有人能免罪
Some people get a pass,
有人就不能 我的天
and some people don't. Oh, my God.
你开什么玩笑
You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
不 这很明显 我只是想跟你实话实说
No, it's real clear. I'm just trying to be honest with you.
我得早起 说实话吧 我得走了
Well, I have to get up early, so let me be honest, I'm gonna go.
不用送了
I'll see myself out.
好吧 抱歉了
Okay. Sorry about that.
见鬼去吧 纽约
Fuck off, New York.
谢谢 好
Thank you. Thank you. Yes.
真是意外啊
Well, now this is unexpected.
艾丽克丝利维 你怎么样
Alex Levy. How the fuck are you doing?
我很好 科里 你好吗
I'm good, Cory. How are you?
说真的 我现在挺好的
Great, actually.
我就是想问问你听说了没有
I'm just wondering if you've heard.
听说什么
Heard what?
布莱德莉回来了 而且
Bradley is back and
星期一早上主持《TMS》
starting TMS Monday morning.
我们早该叙叙旧了 不是吗
You and I are overdue for a catch-up, don't you think?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表