剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
was treating herself to that sweet, forbidden juice?
听着 我们一起训练了很多年
Look, we trained together for a lot of years
她胜过我 入选了田径队 好吧 无所谓
and she edged me out, she made the team. Okay, whatever.
但我不能接受的是 她提高了半秒还说自己是干净的
But what I can't take is that she shaved off half a second and said she was clean.
好吧 给像我这样 除非极端危险才会去跑步的人解释一下
Okay, for folks like myself who avoid running unless in extreme danger,
半秒的提升在田径里可是个巨大的数字
a half-second improvement in track is, like, a huge number.
我向来都接受尿检
I was always tested.
从来都是阴性
I always passed.
任何指控我的人都失败了
And anyone who ever accused me, I beat.
你…在高中和大学对我并非全胜
Oh, you… you didn't always beat me in high school or in college.
所以我才更努力训练
Which is why I trained harder.
逼自己
I pushed myself.
我觉得现在真正的问题是 如果我12年前用了兴♥奋♥剂♥
I think the real question here is if I doped 12 years ago,
为什么等到现在才说?
why wait till now to say it?
是吧?不好意思 - 是
Right? Forgive me. - Yep.
但通德刚刚跟我说 我们之前读的高中需要前修跑道
But Tunde just told me that our old high school track needs money.
她目前在那里任职 她生气是因为我没捐钱
She's currently working there, and she's mad that I didn't donate.
回馈母校向来不是你的行事风格
Giving back was never really your style.
我确实应该更慷慨一些
I should have been more generous.
你说得对
You know? You're right.
而且我说不好 也许我确实有些脱节
And, I don't know, maybe I have lost touch a little.
我只是觉得这种惩罚过重了
I'm just not sure that the punishment fits the crime.
因为你说我的那些事都不是事实
Because you're saying things about me that aren't true.
是 通德 那跟大家聊聊你自己吧
Yeah, Tunde, well, tell us a little bit about yourself.
结婚了吗?有孩子吗? - 没有
You married? Have kids? - No.
好吧 独行侠 值得尊敬
Okay. Lone wolf. Respect.
我也骄傲地属于不适合约会人群
I'm proudly undatable myself.
我必须问问 你认为自己
Now I gotta ask, would you say you're more
和克里斯比 谁更有吸引力? - 这算什么问题?
or less attractive than Chris? - The fuck kind of question is that?
太荒谬了 这不是…
That's a ridiculous thing to say. This isn't…
拜托 两位
Well, come on, people.
克里斯有金牌
I mean, Chris has gold medals.
有钱、有名、有家庭
She's got money, celebrity, a family.
怎么样 这会令你生气吗?
How about this, does that piss you off?
因为我会被这些光环气炸
Because I'd be annoyed by all that shine.
我才不在乎她拥有什么呢
I don't give a damn what she has.
我能证明她用过兴♥奋♥剂♥
I can prove she did it.
重点根本不在于我和通德
This is not even about Tunde and I.
赛跑选手总有谣言缠身
As a runner, there are always rumors.
奥♥运♥会运动员总是… - 等等 等一下
As an Olympic athlete, they're con-- - Hold on. Wait a second.
不好意思 - 好
Excuse me. - Okay.
通德 你是说你有证据表明 克里斯亨特靠兴♥奋♥剂♥赢得的奖牌?
Tunde, you're telling me you have proof that Chris Hunter doped to win her medals?
如果你把一袋脏针头带进我的演播室…
If you brought a dirty bag of needles in my studio…
你自己看吧
See for yourself.
她有什么证据?
What does she have?
狗屁都没有
Jack shit.
多年来 克里斯惹怒了很多人
Chris pissed off a lot of people over the years.
他们给出了“收据”
And they gave receipts.
好吧
Okay.
这是什么? - 看看就知道了
What is that? - Let's find out.
好吧
Okay.
神转折来了
Plot twist.
我觉得我们有实锤了
I think we have the smoking gun here.
看来是某个私人医生给你开了合成类固醇
Looks like some concierge doctor prescribed you anabolic steroids.
通德 如果这是真的
You know, Tunde, if these are legit,
克里斯可以告你泄露她的医疗病历
Chris could sue you for releasing her medical records.
让她告好了 赢的人应该是我 你心知肚明
Let her try. It should've been me and you know that.
这是污蔑 克里斯可以喊停
This is defamation. Chris can stop this.
米娅 拜托 - 给我点时间好吗?
Mia, come on. - Could you give me a second?
哟 好吧 你曾狠批 西比尔雷诺兹 但我得问问
Yo. Okay, well, you know, you roasted Cybil Reynolds real good, but I gotta ask,
克里斯 现在换你被批 感觉如何?
how's it feel to be in that hot seat, Chris?
是不是感觉不一样了?
Things feel a little different?
看看吧 金牌小姐
Have a look, Gold Medal.
有什么想说的吗?
Anything you wanna say?
(庚酸美雄酮 每周注射 200毫克)
我是不得已为之
I did what I had to do.
该死 - 等等…
Shit. - Hold up, hold up.
你说这病历是真的?
You're saying these medical records are real?
对 是真的
Yeah. They're real.
把布罗从天台扔下去 - 太迟了
Throw Bro off the fucking roof. - It's too late.
她已经承认了 - 我来理清楚
She already said she did it. - Just to be clear,
你是承认你靠兴♥奋♥剂♥… - 什么?
you're admitting you doped… - What?
赢了2012年伦敦奥♥运♥? - 不是伦敦
…to win London '012? - No, not London.
是里约预选赛
It was the lead up to Rio.
我的天啊 - 是 只有里约
Holy shit. - Right. Just Rio.
你要我们相信你用了提升表现的药物
You're expecting us to believe you used performance-enhancing drugs,
但你只用过一次
but you only did it once.
我怀孕前不需要靠任何药物来取胜
I didn't need anything to win before I was pregnant.
等等…
Wait, wait. Wait.
你说你嗑药是因为你女儿?
You're saying this is because of your daughter?
我儿子
My son.
我…
I…
我在伦敦奥♥运♥几年后怀孕了
I got pregnant a couple of years after London.
我们很兴奋 但当我的赞助商知道后
We were excited, but my sponsors, when they found out,
他们就放弃了我 而且没人觉得 我在生了孩子后还能赢得金牌
they dropped me and nobody thought I could win gold after a baby.
所以我们失去了一切
So, we lost everything.
一无所有了 我们身无分文
We had nothing. We just didn't have any more money.
我大约在五个半月时就开始临产了
I went into labor at, like, five and a half months.
我的胎盘出了问题
There was a problem with my placenta.
是胎儿生长受限
It was fetal growth restriction
我们没能把儿子带回家
and we didn't get to take my son home.
很多女性都会经历这种事
A lot of women go through these things.
只是没人说
You just don't talk about it.
我崩溃了
I was broken.
跌入谷底
Like, all the way down.
我的身体完蛋了
My body was just gone.
我…
I…
你知道 它…是我们的全部 是我们的工具
And you know, it's… it's all that we have. It's our instrument.
我连床都下不了
And, I couldn't get out of bed.
只能把腹部缠上胶带才能动
I had to tape my abs just to move.
等我重新返回田径场 我的速度太慢了
When I got back on that track, I was so slow.
我必须做点什么
I had to do something.
所以我…
So I…
我尝试了兴♥奋♥剂♥
I tried it out.
没告诉任何人
Didn't tell anybody.
一个人也没说
Not a single soul.
兴♥奋♥剂♥起初让我生病 但后来感觉反而挺好
The PEDs made me sick at first, but it felt kinda good,
就像我的身体该受惩罚一样
like my body deserved to be punished.
然后效果出来了
And then they worked.
我重出江湖 赞助也回来了
And I came back and so did my endorsements.
我把关于孩子的想法逼出大脑 因为我…
And I pushed the baby thoughts right out of my head because I… I just…
我急需一个理由 继续活下去
I was so desperate to have a reason to keep going.
我必须…
I had to be…
我是说…
I mean…
我必须有价值
I had to be worth something.
全国比赛后 我确实停止使用兴♥奋♥剂♥了
After Nationals, I did quit doping.
我真的不再需要了 到了资格赛时
I didn't actually need it anymore, and by the qualifiers,
我的速度比以往都快
I was faster than ever.
大约一个月后 我站上了里约的领奖台
About a month later, I was on that podium in Rio.
他们开始奏国歌♥ 而我就站在那里
They started playing the national anthem, and I was just standing there,
想着自己让所有人失望了
thinking how I let everybody down.
我确实让大家失望了
And I did.
我是那时转行做主播的
That's when I made the move to broadcast.
我…
I…
我再也不想处在那种
I didn't ever wanna be in that position again,
可能会在瞬间失去一切的境地了
where I could lose everything so fast.
而且…我当主播不是为了出名
And… And… And I didn't do it to be famous.
而是为了我的家庭、身体和我女儿
I did it for my family, my body, and for my daughter.
还有…
And…
对不起
Sorry.
为了我儿子
I did it for my son.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表