剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
因为你给我的信息
because of the information you gave me.
联邦调查局盯着我呢 我怎么可能去见线人
How am I supposed to go to a source if the FBI's breathing down my neck?
他们找上门了 在找你呢
They came to me. They're looking for you.
去跟他们谈谈 什么
Just go talk to them. What, w...
如果他们在问我 那已经太迟了
If they're asking about me, it's too late.
我在文件上 "二号♥人物"
I-I'm in there, "Individual number two."
等等 你是给这个组织出钱的人
W... Wait. You're the person funding the group?
当然了 我出钱
Yeah, of course I fund...
我还能拿我家那些脏钱干什么呢
What else am I supposed to do with my family's dirty money?
天啊 死了两个人
Oh, my God. Two dead bodies
一串文件记录 联调局不会提问的 克莱尔
and a paper trail. The FBI, they're not asking questions, Claire.
他们会把你关进监狱 你得跑路
They're gonna put you in prison. You-You gotta run.
不 你不能跑路 你必须自首
No, you can't run. You have to turn yourself in.
绝对不行 他们会找到你的
No, absolutely not. They're gonna find you.
找不到 我会出国 然后呢
They won't. I'll go to another country. And what,
躲在某个不引渡的国家 过完余生
hide in some non-extradition country for the rest of your life,
整天提心吊胆
looking over your shoulder?
开什么玩笑 趁还有机会 去联调局和他们谈谈条件
Are you kidding me? Go to the Feds and cut a deal while you can.
联调局不会帮我的
The FBI isn't gonna help me, Bradley.
抱歉直说 但这就不是他们会干的事
I hate to break it to you, but it's not exactly their thing.
杨科说得对 我 必须跑路
Yanko's right. I... I have to run.
有消息吗 卡比尔的文章什么时候会发布
Any word when the Kabir article is gonna drop?
还没有
No word yet.
有关于保罗马科思和艾娃的新闻
So, there was some news about Paul Marks and Ava.
只是八卦 想看看吗
Just gossip. Do you want to see it?
不想 我们很忙 好吧
Nope. We're very busy. Okay.
好了 什么新闻
Okay. What is it?
嗯
Hmm...
噢
Oh!
在蒂芙尼买♥♥订婚戒指 真好
Shopping for engagement rings at Tiffany's. That's nice.
他配不上你
You're too good for him.
抱歉 但真的是这样
Sorry, but you are.
嗨 嗨 你找我
Hey! Hey, you wanted to see me?
是的 请进
Yes, come on in.
恭喜你签约啦
Congratulations on your deal.
看起来你现在甩不掉我们了
Looks like you are now stuck with us.
谢谢
Mmm, thank you.
那你对新节目有什么想法 有什么点子
So, what're you thinking about your new show? Any ideas?
我想先等一等
I want to hold a beat on that.
我在和米娅一起重新考虑节目的架构
I am rethinking the format with Mia.
抱歉 我们正在准备媒体发布会
I'm sorry. We're preparing a press release.
我还需要点时间
I just need a sec.
知道了 好的
Uh-huh. Okay.
你知道我用了20年 还遇到一个性掠夺者
Uh, you-you do realize that it took me two decades and a predator
待遇才是你现在的一半吧
to get half of what you just got?
是 我是因为孩子夭折才有这待遇的
Yeah. And I got it on the back of my stillborn baby.
是的 是 我知道
Uh-huh. Yeah, I know.
你说出了真♥相♥ 得到了力量
You told the truth, it gave you power.
现在你得利用起来 有所作为
Now, you gotta use it. Do something with it.
是
Yeah.
我只是需要找个重要的主题
I just need to find something that matters.
理解 明白
I understand. I get that.
不如你来采访罗娅纳泽里吧
Why don't you interview Roya Nazeri?
那是你的访谈
That's your interview.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》要发表对我不利的文章
The Times is coming out with a shit article about me,
我不想再跟她有关系了
and I don't want it anywhere near her.
我需要一位记者 观众都支持的那种
I need a journalist, someone people are rooting for.
只有这样 华盛顿那边才会听进去
And it's the only way Washington will listen.
你想要救赎 帮罗娅办好庇护 这很重要
You want redemption? Get Roya asylum. That matters.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 一切可好
Hey. Is everything okay?
挺好 我本来要提交失踪人口报告了
Yeah, well, I was gonna file a missing persons report,
但他们叫我先看看你的休息室
but they told me to check your dressing room first.
对不起 进来吧 抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, I'm sorry. Sorry. Come in. Come in. I'm sorry, honey.
我现在身心俱疲
I'm just really feeling the grind right now.
斯黛拉这事闹的 你想象不到
I mean, all... all this stuff with Stella, you have no idea.
工作安排太满 我忙得绕着主播台团团转
I mean, they-they've got me shuffling in and out of the Teacup.
每天早上醒来 我都不知道自己要干吗
Every morning I get up, I have no idea what I'm doing.
杨科 怎么
Yanko. Yes?
你知道我不需要舞曲的 对吧
You know I don't need a dance number, right?
也不需要锦衣华服的宾客
Or people wearing sequins.
有我们俩就好 我
Just needs to be us. I...
有一枚戒指也不错 我 我知道
And a ring would be nice too. I... I know. I know.
你确定想结婚吗
You sure you want this?
什么 拜托 我当然想 让我说完
What? Oh, come on. Of course I do. Let me finish.
因为如果你不想结婚 请别求婚 好吗
'Cause if you don't want this, then please don't propose. Okay?
别做那种事 你说服自己去做
Don't do that thing where you talk yourself into it,
而五年后突然醒悟
and then five years later you wake up
发现这段婚姻注定不成 然后你就离开
and you realize that it wasn't meant to be and you leave.
因为那样我会受不了
'Cause I couldn't take that.
爱莉安娜 我只是还需要一点时间 好吗
Ariana, I just... I just need a little time. Okay?
抱歉我不请自来 现在我成了那种多疑女友
I'm sorry that I just showed up. Now I'm the crazy girlfriend.
不 真的 不是
Oh, no. No. No, really, no.
我很高兴你能来
I'm glad you came.
是 我也是 嘿
Yeah, yeah. Me too. Hey...
戴上面罩的时候 你可以成为你想成为的任何人
When you put on your mask, you can be anyone you want to be.
那感觉一定很自♥由♥
And that must feel liberating.
是的
Yes.
击剑让我感觉自♥由♥
It makes me feel free.
纳泽里先生 很高兴见到你 你好
Mr. Nazeri, good to see you. Hello.
听说你想谈谈
I heard you wanted a word.
是的 谢谢
Yes. Uh, thank you.
似乎没人能给我答案
Well, no one seems to be able to tell me.
如果罗娅明天早上接受采访
If Roya does this interview tomorrow morning,
她能去巴黎参加比赛吗
will she be able to compete in Paris?
我希望能 我
I hope so. I...
我觉得可能是以中立运动员的身份
I'd say, maybe as an Individual Neutral Athlete.
一个没有国家的女孩
A girl without a country.
如果我们得不到庇护的话
If we don't get asylum.
我们希望这次采访能帮上忙
We're hoping this interview will help with that too.
我无法想象你们经历了什么
I can't imagine what you've been through.
我一直在想我们丢下的那些人
I've been thinking about everyone we left behind.
我的同事
My colleagues.
她的母亲
Her mother.
我们再也无法见到他们了
We'll never see them again.
很伤心
It hurts.
但我不敢让她明白这一点
But I'm afraid to let her see that.
我不希望让她认为这是一个错误
I don't want her to think this was a mistake.
我觉得可以让她看到你的痛苦
I think that it's okay to show her your pain.
我的女儿对我的挣扎略有了解
My daughter knows, um, a little about mine.
虽然她还太小 不能理解
Even if she's too young to understand it.
你希望她成为奥♥运♥运动员吗
You want her to be an Olympic athlete?
我希望她去做让自己快乐的事
I want her to do what makes her happy.
任何能让她有自尊心的事
Whatever gives her self-respect.
能有你这样的母亲 她真幸运
She's lucky to have a mother like you.
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔 我在泡澡
Claire? I'm in the bath.
抱歉 我没想到你会回来
S-Sorry, I didn't think you'd be back yet.
不 没关系 我们能谈谈吗
Oh, no, that's okay. Um, c... can we talk?
当然 抱歉 我只想享受最后一丝平静
Of course. Sorry, I just wanted one last moment of calm.
是 没 没关系 慢慢洗 我就在外面等 好吗
Yeah, no. That's... It's fine. Take your time. Yeah. I'll be right out here, okay?
你冰箱上照片里的那个女人
You know that woman in the photos on your fridge?
怎么了
Yeah?
她是你的女朋友吗
Is she your girlfriend?
是的
She is, yeah.
她是什么样的人
What's she like?
她很风趣 她
She's funny. She's...
但不是 你有时不知道她是不是在开玩笑
But not like, you know... Like, you can't always tell it's a joke with her.
然后她就会笑
And then she'll smile,
你就说 "好吧 算了"
and then you're like, "Okay, never mind."
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表