剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
那我也许会去工作室
Then maybe I'll head to the studio.
我隐约感到自己也许会获得一些创作灵感
I feel vaguely inspired that I might get inspired.
灵感会来的 总会来的
It'll come to you. It always does.
是
Yeah.
我们回头见
I'll see you later.
(搜索引擎)
(如何揭穿一个深度伪造视频)
(艾丽克丝利维深度伪造)
好吧
Okay.
(双龙探洞 正面全♥裸♥)
天啊
Jesus.
(大约一百七十二万个结果)
(艾丽克丝利维双龙探洞)
(艾丽克丝利维正面全♥裸♥)
我的天
Oh, my God.
我知道我很不乖
I know I've been a bad girl.
这是我应得的
I deserve this.
天啊
Oh, my God.
抱歉 我迟到了
I'm sorry I'm late. Oh.
太忙了 你应该可以想象
There's a lot going on, as you can imagine.
我不必想象
Well, I don't have to imagine.
整个地球上除了你 只有我了解真♥相♥了
I'm the only other person on the planet who actually knows.
我只有20分钟
I only have 20 minutes.
马天尼 两颗橄榄 冰镇不加冰块 好的
Uh, martini, two olives, up. You got it.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 我尽快说 好
Okay, I'll make it quick. Okay.
我在拍一部电影
Uh, I'm making a film.
冲奥的 编剧很大牌
Oscar bait, fancy writer...
我很高兴看到你过得挺好 科里
I'm so glad you landed on your feet, Cory.
是 我 只是需要一些杀青的资金
Yeah, I just... I need some finishing funds.
也许你可以卖♥♥个肾
Uh, maybe you could sell a kidney.
是吧
Right?
不 斯黛拉 这件事可能对你我都有好处
No. Uh, Stella, this could be good, uh, for both of us.
如果你的电影这么厉害 为什么别人都不出钱
If your movie's so great, how come no one else has ponied up?
就因为一次该死的职场不当行为调查
One fucking workplace misconduct investigation,
我就突然被当成哈维温斯坦了
and suddenly I'm Harvey Weinstein.
你知道我不是那种人
You know that's not me.
你开始吸烟了
You take up smoking?
这份工作很要命 相信我 我懂
The job shreds you. Believe me, I know.
科里 我帮不了你
Cory, I can't help you.
经过两轮裁员后
After two rounds of layoffs,
你们的股价比"泰坦号♥"深潜还危险
your stock prices are more precarious than a deep dive on the Titan sub.
你们那些糟透了的季度财报电♥话♥会
You can survive those god-awful quarterly earnings calls
还能靠严苛的削减开支撑过去
with some draconian belt tightening,
可真正的"选民" 也就是观众
but your actual constituents, the audience,
只想从2024年这个美国地狱景象里
they want to be numbed from the hellscape
得到一点麻醉般的逃避
that is America 2024.
他们不想要内容
They don't want content.
要的是逃离现实
They want a fucking escape hatch,
我给你提供的这部重磅电影
and I am offering you the kind of event movie
能拉来大批订阅用户 能把观众的眼睛
that drives subscriber numbers and parks eyeballs
牢牢黏在这个曾经辉煌
in front of the last fledgling embers
如今只剩最后一丝余烬的媒体帝国面前
of a formerly great media empire.
马天尼
Martini.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Mmm.
嗯
Mmm.
谢了 但我还是算了
Thanks, but I'll pass.
UBN的一切都好极了 明白吗
Everything at UBN is copacetic, okay?
好
Oh. Okay.
小心点 因为你的鼻子正在变长 我昨天见过艾丽克丝了
Careful, 'cause your nose is growing. I saw Alex yesterday.
听起来 电视网内部的八卦
It sounds like the drama at the network is juicier
比节目里的剧情还精彩
than the drama on the network.
嗯
Hmm.
我可以帮你 斯黛拉 我可以做倾听者 而且不会声张
I can help you, Stella. I could be a sounding board, discreetly.
艾丽克丝跑去找过她老爸 因为她已经接受了父权制
Alex just ran to Daddy because she's internalized the patriarchy.
你有这份工作完全是因为我
You only have that job because of me.
而且 如果你想保住饭碗
And if... ...you want to keep it,
也许你该听我的
maybe you should listen to me.
很难受吧
It hurts, doesn't it?
地球没了你照样转得很好
That the whole world keeps spinning without you.
你没有利用价值了 科里
You're played out, Cory.
所有人都知道
Everybody knows it...
只有你自己不知道
but you.
嘿 还没到20分钟呢
Hey, that was not 20 minutes.
我觉得无聊了
I got bored.
艾丽克丝见了科里
Alex went to see Cory.
她知道自己到周末可能就会出局
She knows she could be out by the end of the week.
她怕了
She's scared.
现在科里盯上我了
Now Cory's breathing down my neck.
他想给自己的电影拉钱
He wants money for his movie.
管理这些有钱的白人真累
It's so exhausting managing these rich white people.
你是怎么做到的
How do you do it?
一万小时定律 我靠婚姻
10,000 hours, I married in.
听着 我没法解决种族主义
Look, I can't fix racism.
但是
But, uh,
我也许可以让科里别再烦你
I might be able to get Cory off your ass.
怎么做 相信我
How? Trust me.
我们是老交情了
We go way back.
我知道他所有肮脏的秘密
I know where all the bodies are.
是 她没吃完早餐 而且又做噩梦了
Yeah, she didn't eat all her breakfast, and she had night terrors again.
在你走之后
After you left.
宝贝 你做噩梦了
Did you have a bad dream? Sweetie?
是 我觉得她想你了
Yeah, I think she was missing you.
妈妈要去看你的演出
Mommy is going to your recital.
我好期待看到你唱歌♥
I am so excited to see you sing.
她只是累了
She's just tired.
好 给妈妈来个飞吻
Okay, blow Mommy a kiss.
爱你
Love you.
宝贝 我保证 晚些一定来看你
Sweetie, I promise I'll see you later.
好 演出上见
All right, see you at the recital.
谢谢你 宝贝
Thank you, baby.
准备好了吗
You ready?
好 我们走吧
All right, let's go.
好
Okay.
别进去 什么
Don't go in there. What?
什么 怎么回事
What? What the fuck's happening?
他们要把你的电脑拿去调查
They're taking your computer for the investigation.
开什么玩 立刻给我的律师打电♥话♥
Are you k... Call my lawyer immediately.
搞什 我有莱斯莉雷诺兹的消息了
What the... Oh, I have a lead on Leslie Reynolds.
她在哪 她会在纽约停留几小时
Where is she? She's in the city for a few hours.
我还不知道具体♥位♥置 但我在追她的社媒
I don't know her exact location yet, but I'm tracking her socials.
好 等等 他们还拿走什么了
Great. Okay. Wait, what else did they fucking take?
利维女士 有事
Ms. Levy? Wh... Yeah?
贾斯蒂斯布里格斯 我来找你做你父亲的专访
Uh, Justice Briggs. I'm here to do the story on your father.
该死 是今天
Oh, fuck. Was that today?
天啊 非常抱歉 我们只能
Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. We're gonna...
现在这个时机糟透了 我们只能重新约个时间
This is such bad timing. We're gonna have to reschedule.
莱斯莉在市中心 哈里牛排屋
Oh, Leslie's downtown. Uh, Harry's steak house.
好 叫车 好
Okay, call the car. Okay.
我这就去
I'm on my way.
我有截稿日期要赶
Uh, I'm on a deadline.
如果我们现在不聊
If we don't do this now,
我就没法在专访里写你 天啊
I can't use you in the piece. God.
要不我跟你一起去
Um, maybe I could tag along.
我不会妨碍你的
I won't be in the way. Mm-mmm.
我能跟你一起乘车 问几个问题吗
Um, I could ride along in the car, maybe ask a few questions?
今天不行
Not today.
是 你父亲说你可能会反悔
Yeah, your father said you might try to back out.
你有五个街区的时间
You have five blocks.
五个
Five.
我们正在温斯顿塞勒姆安排采访
So, we're setting up interviews in Winston-Salem
会找你的老教练和队友聊聊
with your old coach and teammates.
向观众展示你奥♥运♥之旅的幕后花絮
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表