剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
给自己女儿读故事 我可没要求你
to read to my own daughter. I did not ask you
在塔吉特超♥市♥占满一排书架
to have an aisle in Target.
我没要求你生孩子
I didn't ask you to have a kid.
天啊 不是吧
Wow, really?
我要出节目
I have a show to deliver.
在我看来 演出没有宣传片重要
And in my book, recitals don't trump promos.
别再教我怎么当父母
Don't ever lecture me about how I parent.
我的家人比这份工作更重要
I have relationships that matter to me more than this job.
我们今晚的嘉宾应该是艾丽克丝利维
Well, our guest tonight was supposed to be Alex Levy,
但她放我们鸽子
but she stood us up.
我不懂 听起来她今天"布罗"了
I don't know. It sounds more like we got Bro-balled.
说句公道话 她在康复中
Huh. To be fair, she's recovering.
工作时挨了催♥泪♥弹♥
Mmm. Tear-gassed on the job.
另外 环保峰会被游说团体渗透的消息
And the story about the lobbyists infiltrating the eco summit,
是真的 真是一帮该死的骗子
that checked out. These fucking grifters.
她拿到文件了 已经得到证实
She had the documents, and they've been verified.
对 她超厉害 真的
Yep, she is a badass, straight up.
因为报道这个消息
So for breaking this story,
艾丽克丝利维可以得到人人垂涎的
Alex Levy gets the coveted...
本周布罗推荐
Bro-Mo of the week.
好 艾丽克丝利维成了大新闻
Nice. Alex Levy made big news.
她从爆料新闻的人变成了新闻的主角
She went from news breaker to news maker. Hmm.
布罗军团 我觉得她越来越有意思了
Brotallion, she's starting to grow on me.
好了 活一天就更勇敢一天
All right, one day older, one day bolder.
再见 布罗军团
Sayonara, Brotallion.
(《回声访谈》 布罗哈特曼)
嗯哼
Huh.
有意思
It's interesting.
我觉得我以前更喜欢 那些情绪更忧郁的作品
I think I responded more to the moodier stuff.
我正处在一个更轻松的阶段
I'm in a lighter period. Mmm.
也许是抗抑郁药物的作用 天啊
Maybe it's the Zoloft. Oh, man.
还记得我们嗑猛药那段时间吗
Remember when we did real drugs?
时间不同 地点不同
A different time, different ocean.
我们干过很多事呢
We did a lot of things. Mm-hmm.
喝一杯
Drink?
金巴利 金巴利
Uh, Campari. Campari.
找我来干吗
Why am I here?
听说你来纽约了 我就想跟老朋友叙叙旧
Heard you were in town. Wanted to catch up with an old friend.
你从谁那里听说我来纽约的
Hmm. And who did you hear that from?
这种事大家都会传 科里
People talk, Cory.
不是什么秘密了 你挨家挨户地敲门
It's no secret you've been banging on doors
讨钱拍电影
begging for money to finish your movie.
老天 我们要上二垒吗
Wowee, we gonna get to second base here?
我不敲门 也不乞讨
I don't bang or beg.
我现在挺好的
I'm doing just fine.
你需要多少钱
How much do you need?
一千万
Ten million.
呃
Um...
我认识一个长♥期♥需要洗钱的买♥♥家
I know a buyer who's always looking to clean cash.
或者你可以给席琳吹吹枕边风
Or you could whisper in Celine's ear.
我觉得这事最好别找UBN
I think you should keep this one clear of UBN.
为什么
Hmm. And why is that?
是他们把你赶走的 科里 这
They chased you out, Cory, it's...
不太好吧 我觉得再去求他们 形象不好看
I don't know. I think it's a bad look asking to get back in.
迈尔斯 为什么我觉得你在操控我呢
Why do I get the feeling I'm being handled here, Miles?
拜托
Come on.
我去倒酒
Let me get that drink.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it. Mmm.
怎么了
What?
我也不确定
Oh. Uh... I don't know, it's this one.
这幅画我越看越喜欢
It's growing on me.
事情纷繁复杂 弄得人没有头绪
There's a lot going on. You just can't quite figure out what.
干杯
Cheers.
来了
Here you go.
真抱歉 我穿着居家服
So sorry, I'm not dressed.
噢
Oh!
没想到你会来 谢谢
Just wasn't expecting you. Thank you.
好 说吧 把坏消息告诉我
Okay, just tell me. Tell me the bad news.
其实是好消息
Well, it's good news actually.
安保团队审核了媒体文件
The security team reviewed the media files.
发现有人黑入
There was a breach.
音频文件被篡改了
The audio was tampered with.
我就知道 我知道 我
I knew this. I know. I--
我就说吧
I said this.
艾丽克丝 我很抱歉
Alex. I am so sorry, so sorry.
天啊 遭受那样的怀疑
Oh, my God. It must have been awful
一定很难受
to be doubted like that.
说真的 你不知道我过去几天有多难熬
You have no idea what the last couple of days have been like, honestly.
我的天
Oh, my God.
老天啊 我是说
Wow, Jesus. I mean,
你听到自己的声音 但那又不是你的声音
you-you hear your voice, but it's not your voice.
你们还都不相信我
And none of you believed me.
天啊
Wow.
我把谁得罪得这么厉害 以至于对方想毁了我
Who did I hurt this badly that they wanted to destroy me?
不重要 结束了
It doesn't matter. It's done.
不 席琳 你一定得告诉我
No, Celine, you gotta tell me.
拜托 艾丽克丝
Please. Alex.
我们觉得可能是伊朗人
We think it may have been the Iranians.
报复你帮罗娅叛逃
Retaliation for helping Roya defect.
天啊
God.
我们正在处理
It's being handled.
我们的网络安全团队在处理
Our cybersecurity is on it.
天啊
Oh, my God. Mmm.
天啊
Oh, my God.
在一个充斥着深度伪造 阴谋论
In a world of deepfakes, conspiracies,
以及企业宣传机器的世界里
and corporate propaganda machines,
我们必须对眼睛看到的 耳朵听到的一切 保持怀疑态度
I mean, we have to question everything that we see and we hear
比以往任何时候都更需要
now more than ever. Mm-hmm.
这些抗♥议♥者就是在这么做
And that's what these protesters were doing.
听着 我就直说了 你们俩都了解我
Look, I'm just going to say this, and you both know me,
我为气候变化大声疾呼多年了
I've been shouting about climate change for years now.
但我的意思是 拜托 艾丽克丝 堵塞交通 破坏财物
But I mean, come on, Alex, I mean stopping traffic and vandalizing property,
这不是解决办法吧
that can't be the answer, right?
明白 但没有人采取真正的行动
Understood, but when no one is taking real action,
为了更大的利益而违法 是否合理 我是指
is breaking the law justifiable for the greater good? I mean--
只要目的正当就可以不择手段
So the ends justify the means? Uh.
我们来看看昨天发生的事吧 好吗
Let's take a look at what happened yesterday, okay?
听着 我明白你的意思
And look, I see what you mean. No, it's a complicated situation.
没错 这个情况很复杂 来了
There it is. Mm-hmm.
交通完全瘫痪
...where traffic has come to a standstill...
一开始是和平示♥威♥ 对吧 对
So it started out peacefully, right? It was.
是的 天啊
Yes. Oh. Whoa.
显然局面迅速升级 对吧 这完全是两码事了
Obviously it escalated very quickly, right? That's something else.
你正好被夹在交火之中 对 我可以告诉你第一手的
You were caught right in the cross fire. Yes, and I can tell you firsthand...
这次峰会是石油巨头的幌子
This summit is a front for Big Oil!
这是卖♥♥钻井合同的幌子
It's a cover to sell drilling contracts!
我们正在被欺骗
We are being lied to!
信♥号♥♥切掉了
And we're clear.
四分钟 各位
Four minutes, people.
嘿 你可以随时插话 什么
Hey, chime in anytime. What?
对话啊
To the conversation.
我们在聊的话题
We're talking.
这毕竟是谈话类节目嘛
That's why they call it a talk show.
抱歉
Sorry.
(有人封♥杀♥了这则报道)
天啊
Holy shit.
(奇普来电)
嗨
Hey.
她拼写"勇气"这个词用U 什么
She spells "valor" with a "U." What?
发消息的线人
The informant in the messages.
"勇气"这个词有U字母 "剧院"这个词是"RE"结尾
It's "valour" with a U, "theatre" with an "R-E".
她是英国人 我知道是谁了 等等 是女的
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表