剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
来真的?你去死吧
Really? Fuck you.
我不得不应付这些虚伪的人 他们不尊重我
I have to deal with these phony people who don't respect me
也不想看到我们成功 至于你
or want to see us get anywhere, and you,
你想当搞垮我的人? - 天啊
you want to be the one to tear me down? - Fuck.
到处散布谎言? - 天啊
Put those lies in the street? - Wow.
你去死吧…
Well, fuck you. Fuck you.
你生气是因为我成功了
You're just pissed because I got somewhere
而你没有 - 不
and you did not. - Oh, no.
天啊 - 不
Wow. - No.
你胆大包天了 - 那听起来就像是
How fucking dare you? - That sounds like some good
典型的类固醇狂暴 - 你知道我是谁吗?
old-fashioned roid rage. - Do you know who I am?
看来克里斯亨特毕竟不是黑人精英芭比
You know, maybe Chris Hunter isn't Black Excellence Barbie after all.
可怜的克里斯 - 布罗军团 你们猜怎么着?
Poor Chris. - Brotallion, guess what, y'all?
我拿到了她新书的预发行本
I got an advance copy of her new book,
《我的第一根针》 大家应该看看
My First Needle. You should check it out.
很快将在各地塔吉特上市 - 克里斯 你可真顽皮啊
It's coming to Target near you. - Chris, you've been a real naughty girl.
对 广♥告♥之后 我们进一步详聊此事 还会深入揭秘亨特拜登的恶作剧
Yep. More of this and a deep dive into Hunter Biden's hijinks after the break.
好
Nice.
你到底有什么毛病?
What the actual fuck is wrong with you?
克里斯是我们自己人
Chris is one of ours.
你抹黑自己的电视网也毫不在乎?
Do you give a shit that you're fucking with your own network?
我的听众期待我揭穿别人 这是我的品牌特色
My audience expects me to call people out. It's my brand.
你的听众期待光明会
Your audience expects the Illuminati
和希拉里克♥林♥顿♥、乔治索罗斯 一起跳撒旦安息日舞
to dance a satanic sabbat with Hillary Clinton and George Soros.
别再胡说八道了
Just stop talking shit.
如果是我留那条语言留言… 如果是特朗普留的
You know, if I'd left that voicemail… Oh, if Trump had left that voicemail,
它会挂在《走近艾丽克丝》主页横幅位置
it would be a banner on the Alex Unfiltered home page.
你看 我觉得你在过度保护克里斯亨特
You see, I think you being overprotective of Chris Hunter
这其实是高高在上的姿态
is actually extremely patronizing.
她显然有能力自己解决麻烦
She can obviously fight her own battles.
这件事有时效性且有新闻价值
And it is relevant and newsworthy
毕竟说UBN奥♥运♥报道的代表人物之一 可能是靠作弊赢得奖牌的
that a face of UBN's Olympics coverage might have cheated to win her medals.
都是诽谤
It's just trash talk.
都是八卦 - 就像之前那毫无根据的谣言
It's just gossip. - Like the baseless rumor
说你和一个想买♥♥下这里的亿万富翁上♥床♥
a while back that you were fucking a billionaire trying to buy this place.
闭…我告诉你 别提此事 别提 布罗
Oh, shut… You know what? Don't go there. Don't, Bro.
这是新闻 你是知道的
This is news. And you know it.
不介意的话 我要继续播节目了
So, if you don't mind, I gotta get back to it.
我觉得我的广♥告♥收入 在给你付工资 对吧?
I think my ad revenue pays for your salary, right?
真是个人♥渣♥
Fucking piece of shit.
我会把节目录好的 谢谢 - 是 你去死
I'll have a great show, thanks. - Yeah, fuck you.
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
请进 - 嗨
Come in. - Hey.
我来看看你
Just checking on you.
我对这件事表示遗憾
I'm so sorry about all of this.
我只是想把冰清除掉
I'm just trying to get this ice out.
要找人帮忙吗?
Do you want someone to help you with that?
不用 真的
I'm okay. Really.
那么…
Well…
好吧 有需要就找我
Okay, well, I'm here if you need anything.
(主控室)
她怎么样? - 一言难尽
How is she? - Whew.
该给布莱德莉打电♥话♥了? - 问问她
Time to call Bradley? - Float it.
看她怎么说
Let's see what she says.
克里斯 嗨
Chris, hey.
你换造型了
You look different.
对 因为我满腔的杀气
Yeah, well, that would be the murderous rage.
我觉得是因为发型
I think it's the hair.
能谈谈吗?
Can we talk?
我不知道 能吗?
I don't know, can we?
我的子♥宫♥会不会妨碍我们谈话?
Or is my child-bearing womb going to come between us?
是 我那么说过分了
Yeah, that was out of line.
对不起
I'm sorry.
但我刚刚听了布罗的节目
But I just heard Bro's show.
我猜这楼里没人支持你
And I'm guessing no one has your back in the building.
你就支持我?
And you do?
我见过你的本事 克里斯 我知道你应该得到什么
I've seen what you can do, Chris. I know what you deserve.
我能助你一臂之力
I can help you get it.
那跟我走一趟吧
Take a ride with me.
为记者们笑一笑
Smile for the cameras.
你知道我不是生你的气吧?
You know I wasn't mad at you?
我是气自己
I was mad at myself.
气我让那些人用权力压我
Letting those people have power over me.
气我自己为这个公♥司♥付出那么多 我…
For giving so much of myself to that place. And I…
我心里早就知道 他们永远不会回报我
I knew, deep down, that they were never gonna give back.
然后我看到了你
And then I saw you, you know?
你从不向他们屈服 从不妥协
You wouldn't bend for them. You wouldn't compromise.
我嫉妒你
I was jealous.
于是把气撒在你身上
And I took it out on you.
我只希望去巴黎时 没有这件破事缠着我
I just wanna get to Paris without this hanging over my head.
你想怎么做?
What do you want to do?
我想让通德闭嘴
I want to muzzle Tunde.
告诉全世界她是个骗子
Tell the world she's a liar.
为我正名 - 好 去做吧
Clear my name. - Yeah, do that.
上布罗的节目
Go on Bro's show.
你在逗我吧?布罗?
You're kidding, right? Bro?
对
Yeah.
那个吃微波速食食品的巨婴?什么?
The Hot Pocket-eating man-child? What?
骂他一顿 因为他在放大这件破事
Tell him off for amplifying this bullshit.
你不该被一条愤怒的语♥音♥留言定义 - 是
You're more than one angry voicemail. - Oh, yeah.
去跟本和塔吉特说 - 你…
Tell that to Ben and Target… - You…
还有所有对我
…and everyone else coming at me
口诛笔伐的人 - 你去跟他们说
with a pitchfork. - You tell 'em.
人们不会因为你搞砸了 就不再在乎你 只要你有担当
People don't stop caring about you because you fuck up. Not if you own it.
这只会让他们更爱你
It just makes them love you more.
是吗?
Does it?
克里斯 所有人都会跟你说打安全牌
Chris, everyone is gonna tell you to play it safe.
这样只会让你出局
That's just gonna take you out of the game.
相信我 我懂
Believe me, I know.
嗨 - 嗨
Hey. - Hi.
我在这里
I'm in here.
(第六页)
嗨 - 天啊
Hey. - Jesus. God.
我正要把手伸进搅拌机里
I'm about to put my hand in a blender.
克里斯这事太疯狂了
This Chris shit is insane.
我知道 本给我打电♥话♥了
I know. Ben called me.
然后呢?
And?
我现在不能签续约合同
I can't sign a contract extension right now.
我不想卷入这些和克里斯有关的事
I don't wanna get involved in all this Chris stuff.
更不用说 我感觉你当初就不希望我回来
Not to mention, I feel like you didn't really want me here in the first place.
不是…续约合同是我的主意
No, no. But the extension is my idea.
真的? - 真的
Really? - Yes.
为什么? - 因为我…
Why? - Because I… I'm…
很明显我是个受虐狂 即使你特别烦人 但我真的…
Clearly I'm a masochist and even though you're a huge pain the ass, I really…
我相信你
I believe in you.
也许你不该相信 - 此话怎讲?为什么?
Well, maybe you shouldn't. - What does that mean? Why?
我跟科里上♥床♥了
I slept with Cory.
天啊 好吧 那么
Wow. Okay, so…
自然就发生了
It just happened.
好吧 就像是…不小心上♥床♥了?
Yeah. Just like… Like, "Oops"?
我当时心里很乱
I was a mess.
他似乎很安全
And he seemed safe.
科里艾利森似乎很安全?
Cory Ellison seemed safe?
就像一个敞开的电梯井那种安全吗?
Like an open elevator shaft kind of safe?
不
Oh, no.
天啊
Oh, God.
布莱德莉 你没问他沃夫河的事吧?
Bradley, you didn't ask him about the Wolf River thing, did you?
或者克莱尔?糟糕
Or Claire? Oh, shit.
我需要回避这条新闻吗?
Do I need to recuse myself from the story?
如果他…
Well, if he…
如果他真的做了什么 那可能需要
If he did something, yeah, probably.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表