剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
We're not murderers, Bradley.
我们在努力让事情变得更好 去真正产生影响
We're trying to make things better, to actually make a difference.
如果我让他们逍遥法外
If I let them get away with this,
我的一切努力就全白费了 全完了
then everything I'm trying to accomplish, it's done. It's over.
五分钟
Five minutes. Five minutes.
我一下播就走 我保证
As soon as I'm off the air, I'll be out the door. I promise.
杨科 这事不行
Yanko, this can't happen.
拜托 联调局不会逮捕你的
Come on. The FBI, they're not gonna arrest you.
这事一公开 就会传得到处都是
Once this goes public, it's gonna be everywhere.
她需要我们的帮助 我们会帮她
She needs our help, and we're gonna give it to her.
快接听
Come on, come on, come on.
如果没效果怎么办
What happens if this doesn't work?
(布莱德莉杰克森手♥机♥来电)
你什么都不必担心 做自己就好 好吗
You have nothing to worry about. Just be you. Okay?
金参议员很喜欢这次采访
Senator King, she loved the interview.
她很想帮忙
She really wants to help.
我能参赛吗
Will I be able to compete?
我们先给你办好庇护吧
Let's just get you asylum first.
你的来电已被转接到自动语♥音♥留言系统
Your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system...
该死
Shit!
广♥告♥之后请继续收看 他只是个来自芝加哥的波兰小伙
After the break. He was just a Polish kid from Chicago...
后来成为了历史上 最伟大游戏节目之一的面孔
...who became the face of one of the greatest game shows in history.
我们将向帕特萨加克致敬 敬请收看
We're gonna honor Pat Sajak. Stay tuned.
好 暂停直播 两分钟
Okay, we're clear. Two minutes. Two minutes.
我 去让克莱尔准备好 好吗
I'm gonna... gonna get Claire prepped. Okay?
好 听着 你记住 按格式说即可 好吗
All right. So, listen. Just-Just remember, just stick to the format, okay?
我来提问 这是一次采访 好吗
I'm asking questions. It's an interview, okay?
不能像是我给了你一个扩音器 因为这对你的目标没帮助
It can't look like I gave you a megaphone, 'cause that's not gonna help your cause.
杨科 我在这里工作过 记得吗 我明白的
Yanko, I used to work here. Remember? I got it.
是 我知道 我 只是 好
Yeah, no, I know. I... I was just... Okay.
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. Of course.
你任由双脚肆意狂奔
♪ Oh, you let your feet run wild ♪
(联调局)
时刻已到 我们都在坠落 向下
♪ Time has come as we all fall Go down ♪
是啊 但为了那次坠落 天啊
♪ Yeah, but for the fall, ooh, my ♪
你敢直视他的眼睛吗 是啊
♪ Do you dare to look him Right in the eyes? Yeah ♪
因为他们会把你追到黑暗里
♪ Oh, 'cause they will run you down Down till the dark ♪
是的 他们会追赶你 追到你倒下
♪ Yes and they will run you down Down till you fall ♪
他们会追赶你 追到你灵魂深处
♪ And they will run you down Down to your core ♪
是啊 所以你再也爬不动了
♪ Yeah, so you can't crawl no more ♪
而我们一路向下 向下
♪ And way down we go, go, go, go ♪
我们一路向下
♪ Oh, way down we go ♪
说我们一路向下
♪ Say way down we go, ooh ♪
他们会追赶你 追到你灵魂深处
♪ Oh, 'cause they will run you down Down to your core ♪
我们一路向下
♪ Oh, way down we go ♪
是的
♪ Yeah ♪
而我们一路向下 向下
♪ And way down we go, go, go, go, go ♪
我们一路向下
♪ Oh, way down we go, ooh ♪
我们一路向下
♪ Way down we go ♪
布莱德莉 你可能不知道
Bradley, you may not know this,
(庆祝帕特萨加克)
帕特萨加克主持的《幸运之轮》集数
but Pat Sajak hosted more episodes of Wheel of Fortune
(《幸运之轮》主持人41季后退休)
比任何其他游戏节目的主持人都多
than any host of any other game show.
是吗 比鲍勃帕克多
Is that right? More than Bob Barker?
完全把鲍勃比下去了 天啊
Oh... blew Bob right out of the water. Wow!
这就是我们向传奇的致敬
Well, here's our tribute to the legend.
好 进入资料画面了 30秒
Okay. We are in the package, 30 seconds.
我知道是你把她卖♥♥了的
I know you gave her up.
我求她别上节目 我警告过她了
I begged her not to come on the show. I tried to warn her.
不 她本来是信任你的 她是信任我的
No, no. No, she trusted you, and she trusted me.
抱歉 但我别无选择
I'm sorry. But I didn't have another choice.
我再也不会和你一起主持了
I will never sit next to you again.
倒数五 四 三
And in five, four, three...
凡人中的王者
A king among men.
谢谢你的元音 萨加克先生
Thanks for all the vowels, Mr. Sajak.
不要走开
More after this.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表