剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
All right, listen up, team. Coming in in three, two...
请求在139号♥跑道降落
Requesting runway 139.
视程0.5 风速28节 联♥系♥塔台频率 左侧跑道降落
0.50 at 28 knots. Sign one, runway left.
(在肯尼迪机场紧急迫降)
看到前方飞机 本机重型 请求在右侧跑道降落
Front vehicle, landing heavy. Request runway right.
收到 可以降落 右侧跑道
Copy that. Free to land, runway right.
准许降落了 右侧跑道
Cleared to land, runway right.
坚持住啊 好
Gonna hold on. Okay.
看起来
It looks like...
太好了
Yes.
飞机降落了
They are on the ground.
应急车辆在待命
Emergency vehicles are standing by.
休斯机长的表现非常出色 绝对的
Extraordinary effort by Captain Hughes. Absolutely.
机组人员也是 我们的前方记者会跟进报道
And the crew. Our affiliate is gonna be following the story.
显然还有很多问题悬而未决
Obviously, there's still so many questions to be answered.
节目结束前 我想再说一件事
And before we go I just wanna say one thing.
(飞往洛杉矶的航♥班♥ 在肯尼迪机场安全降落)
现在我们该想一想
That this is a time for us to think about,
想想我们生命中最重要的人
the people in our lives that mean the most to us.
每一刻都是宝贵的
And every moment is precious.
谢谢收看
And we thank you for joining us.
谢谢 十分感谢
Thanks. Thank you. I appreciate it.
(克莱尔康维)
(恭喜 杨科和爱莉安娜)
我只吃糖霜 是不是不好啊
Is it bad that I'm only eating the icing?
不 我觉得出了这种事 你就该吃糖霜
No, I think you deserve it after what just happened.
(这些不错)
(你跟本谈过潜水员遥控器的事了吗)
(想你了 姐妹)
你今天表现很好
You did great today.
不 我搞砸了
No, I fucked up.
如果我们不得不人手不足做节目
And if we have to do the show this short-staffed,
我们会继续搞砸
we're gonna keep screwing up.
你觉得米娅会回来吗
You think Mia will come back?
天啊 我希望她回来
God, I hope so.
如果她不回来 等着看他们聘请奇普吧
If not, watch them fucking hire Chip.
不要 谢谢
No, thank you.
主控室里的活不好干吧
It is not easy in the control room, is it?
难啊 太难了 是
It's brutal. It's really brutal. Yeah.
是 你做得不错
Yeah, well, you did okay.
艾丽克丝 嗨
Alex, hi.
抱歉 但你♥爸♥又打电♥话♥来了 嗨
Sorry, but your dad called again. Hey.
不接 谢谢
No. No, no. No, thanks.
现在不行 抱歉 好
Not now. Sorry. Oh, okay.
维达大人想干吗
What does Lord Vader want?
没什么 只是
Nothing. It's just a...
艾丽克丝 奇普 你别管了
Alex. Just... Chip, just leave it.
我以为你不理他的
I thought you didn't talk to him?
是不理 我不理他
I don't. I don't talk to him.
不理 好吧 你 还记得在你离婚调解时
You don't? Okay. You... 'Cause do you remember how he took
他站在你前夫那边吧
your ex-husband's side in your divorce mediation.
记得 奇普 我明白 当时
Yes. Chip, I get it. And that was--
我知道 糟透了
I know, it was terrible.
听着 我忘记说了 恭喜你的纪录片上映
Listen, I forgot I wanna say congratulations on your documentary.
谢谢 电影非常好看
Thank you. It's really, really good.
你值得拥有即将到来的所有成功
You deserve all the success that's coming your way.
谢谢你的吉言
That means a lot.
你注意到了吗 那个采访场景
Did you notice the interview scene,
我是在我们以前常去的那家老餐馆拍的
I shot it in that old diner we used to go
就是有芝士薄饼的那家 是
to with the blintzes, you know? Oh, yeah.
那一幕 对 就在
That was so... Right. At the...
你没看
You didn't watch it.
我确实读了《纽约客》的影评
Well, I did read The New Yorker review,
评价很高呢
and it was lovely.
抱歉 我最近有点忙
Sorry, I've been a little busy.
你知道吧
You know.
忙着拯救这家该死的公♥司♥
Trying to save this fucking company.
那些理由我都不懂
For reasons that I will never understand.
我知道
I know.
艾丽克丝 祝你好运吧
Alex, good luck.
谢谢
Thanks.
嘿 宝贝 抱歉 我们的节目被推后了
Hey, baby. I'm sorry. Sorry our segment got pushed.
今天真是 没事 别担心 你表现很好
Today was just... No, no. Don't worry. You killed it.
谢谢 对不起
Thanks. I'm sorry.
我能看看吗 看什么
Can I see it? See what?
戒指
The ring.
不是吧 拜托 你知道 当然知道
No. Come on, you knew? Of course I knew.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
我们可以去市政厅登记
We could just run down to City Hall, make it legal.
然后再回来 在节目上 为了收视率什么的再演一遍
Then we could come back here and do it again on air for ratings or whatever.
我想留到哪一天我
I just wanna save it, you know, for another day when I...
我能真正给你惊喜的时候
when I can really surprise you.
不 亲爱的 不
Oh, honey. Oh, honey, no. No.
不 没关系 不
No, no, no. It's fine. No.
没关系 我认真的 没事
It's fine. I'm serious, it's fine.
真的没关系
No, it's okay.
我会等的 没事 抱歉 宝贝
I'll be waiting. It's fine. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, babe.
我爱你
I love you.
请进 你还好吗
Yeah? You okay?
天啊 还好 干得好
Oh, God, yes. Great work.
临场发挥 就像当年一样
Seat of our pants, like the old days.
抱歉 我之前没告诉你报道的事 我
I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the story, I...
我 不知道该怎么 你知道
I li... didn't know how- Yes, you did.
你知道该怎么告诉我
You know how to tell me.
你就是不想说 因为你知道我会说什么
You just didn't wanna tell me 'cause you knew what I was gonna say.
我必须做这篇报道 艾丽克丝 我知道你不理解
I have to do this, Alex. I know you don't understand.
不 我理解 完全理解
No, I understand. I understand completely.
我也明白 我正试图用口香糖和胶带
I also understand that I am trying to hold together
维系新闻媒体的最后一丝残余
the last shred of the Fourth Estate with chewing gum and duct tape
而你却像一枚该死的燃♥烧♥瓶♥ 闯进来要把它炸掉
and you come in like a fucking Molotov cocktail to blow it up.
这篇报道很重要
This story matters.
依然有人在生病 艾丽克丝
People are still getting sick, Alex.
我们必须帮帮他们
We have to help them.
会造成巨大改变的
It's gonna make a huge difference--
省省吧 别来长篇大论
Save it. Save the speech.
不 报道真的能改变人们的生活
No, it's gonna change people's lives.
你不是在为那些人做这件事
You are not doing this for those people.
而是为了你犯的错
This is about your mistakes.
为了你那些谎言
This is about your lies.
为了你的自我
This is about your ego.
就是这样 别闹了
Period. Come on.
也许你说得不无道理 但如果UBA电视网参与了
Maybe there's something to that, but if UBA was involved,
如果有事实被掩盖 你难道不想深入了解吗
if there was a cover-up, don't you wanna know about that?
这难道不是你做这一切的原因吗
Isn't that why you did all of this?
合并 反腐倡廉 让这家公♥司♥变好
The merger. The cleaning of house. To try and make this place better?
好让弗雷德和保罗这样的人 无权决定报道的真♥相♥
So people like Fred and Paul don't get to decide what the story is.
如果即将毁掉公♥司♥ 那就没法反腐
You can't clean a house that you're about to tear down.
不管你喜不喜欢 这篇报道一定会发表
Well, the story is gonna come out, whether you like it or not.
克莱尔有这些信息 如果我们掩盖事实
Claire has this information, if we bury it,
她只会拿去别的电视台
she's just gonna take it somewhere else.
该死的
Fuck me.
现在我们不能说不知道了 因为你我进行了这次对话
And now we can't say we didn't know because you and me and this conversation.
我们也参与掩盖了
We're part of the cover-up.
真♥相♥永远会浮出水面 你是知道的
The truth always comes out, you know that.
由我们来报道不是更好吗
Isn't it better that we're the ones telling it?
你这么办 追查消息来源
Here's what's gonna happen. Source it.
好 是 沿着线索查下去
Okay. Yes. Yes. Find a paper trail.
你必须至少正式采访两个人
You have to get at least two people on the record.
我能做到
I can do that.
你有一周时间去找到可以核实的东西 然后就到此为止
And you have one week to find something verifiable and then that's it.
等等 一周 对
Wait. Hold on. One week? That's it.
这时间不够
That's not enough time.
好 两周
All right. Two. Two weeks.
给你两周时间 然后我就叫停
You got two weeks, and then I'm shutting it down.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表