剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
意思是她要拿给董事会
That means she's gonna bring it to the board.
那个行刑队
That fucking firing squad.
他们在周五晚上召开紧急董事会会议
They hold emergency board meetings on Friday nights
赶在去玛莎的酒庄过长周末之前
before taking a long weekend on Martha's Vineyard.
相信我 我是过来人 天啊
Believe me, I have been there. Oh, my God.
是的 天啊
Yeah. Oh, my God.
是的 该死
Yeah. Fuck.
我该怎么办
Mm-mmm. What am I gonna do?
我可怎么办啊 嘿
What am I gonna fucking do? Hey-oh.
这事 别急 专注正题
This is- Hold on. Let's focus.
好
Okay.
雷诺兹家族依然持有公♥司♥20%股份
The Reynolds' family still owns 20% of the company.
你和莱斯莉雷诺兹关系如何
How are you with Leslie Reynolds?
西比尔的崽
Cybil's spawn? Mm-hmm.
不太好 因为你把她妈妈搞下台了
Not great since you ousted her mom.
好 莱斯莉依然有话语权
Okay, well, Leslie still runs the table...
所以换做是我 我会讨好她
Mm-hmm. ...so I would kiss the ring if I were you.
因为如果最后要靠投票表决 你会需要她的支持
Because if it comes to a vote, you're gonna need her help.
或者你 懂的
Or you-you know...
说吧 说出来
Say it. Just say it.
被炒
Fired.
是
Yeah.
(植物和癌症有关 先天缺陷)
(人们被噤声)
好吧 确实 令人沮丧吧
All right. Yeah, it's- Upsetting, right?
是 令人不安
Yeah. Disturbing.
这是到目前为止我们之间的所有沟通
That's our entire communication thus far.
这是你叫我来的原因
So this is why I'm here.
我的线人藏在电视网某处
My source is somewhere inside the network.
此人比我还先知道米娅要来招募我
They knew that Mia was coming to recruit me before I did.
出于某种原因 关于沃夫河的报道被UBA封♥杀♥了
For some reason, this Wolf River story got killed at UBA.
我要查明原因 布莱德莉
I'm gonna figure out why. Bradley...
跟我一起干吧 等等 什么
Work with me. Wait, what?
我觉得我们可以一起揭发此事
I think we could break this together.
我们是绝佳搭档
You and I are such a good team.
我们挖出了保罗马科思那么多猛料
We dug up so much shit on Paul Marks.
是 然后我们也都丢了饭碗
Yeah, and we also lost our jobs.
多年来 我收到类似的线报无数 好吗
I have gotten a million tips like this over the years, okay?
所有的真实犯罪迷都觉得
Any true crime obsessive with Wi-Fi thinks
自己破获了"黄道十二宫杀手"案
they've just uncovered the Zodiac Killer,
但其实都是沉迷网络论♥坛♥的人
but it's really all just Reddit junkies
急着找播客素材罢了
and people who are desperate for podcast material.
我跟你讲 这里面一定有料
I'm telling you there's something there.
餐来了 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
请慢用 谢谢
Enjoy. Thank you.
看起来很好吃
Looks great.
我要去中♥央♥公园见这位线人
I'm meeting my informant in Central Park.
好 你必须帮我
Okay. You have to help me do this.
不管UBA发生了什么 你当时还在
Whatever happened at UBA, you were there when it happened.
布莱德莉 你其实不知道这是什么事 好吗
Bradley, you don't really know what this is, okay?
我好不容易不再纠结于那家公♥司♥了
I've finally made my peace with that place.
我不能再回去了
I can't go back in.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
嘿 莱斯莉雷诺兹回复了吗
Hey, did you hear from Leslie Reynolds?
没有
No.
那我觉得我们应该再试一次
Then I think we should try her again.
感觉有点太上赶着了
It feels a little thirsty though.
是吗 嗨 有空吗
Does it? Hey, got a second?
嗨 有的
Hi. Yeah, sure.
谢谢了 雷米 嗨 雷米
Thanks, Remy. Hey, Remy.
你还好吗
You okay?
不好
Uh, well... ...no.
但是你懂的
But, you know.
我就算想告诉你 他们问我话了
I just wanted you to know they questioned me.
好 所以你告诉他们发生了什么 是吧
Oh, okay. So you told them what happened, right?
我是说 不是计划好的
I mean... It wasn't a plan.
是突发的 我跟他们说了我所看到的
It just happened. I told them what I saw.
但是 我是被陷害的 米娅
But, um... I'm being so set up, Mia.
现在这段 假录音弄得我心烦意乱
And now this, like... this fake recording is just fucking with my head,
我甚至忘了自己其实说了什么
so I-I actually don't even remember what I did say.
就好像断片了
Like it's just gone.
你会挺过去的
Well, you'll get through this.
你 越是被迫♥害♥ 越能活得更好
You... You thrive in persecution.
天啊 我拿这句话当墓志铭好了
Oh, God, let's just put that on my tombstone.
你是我认识的唯一一个 靠得新冠拿到艾美奖的人
You're the only person I know who got an Emmy by getting COVID.
还有米切和弗雷德的闹剧
And that Mitch and Fred shit show?
你在直播的节目上走过刀山火海 所以
You walked right through the fire, live on air, so...
让我上《TMS》
Put me on TMS.
让我上《TMS》
Uh... Put me on TMS.
我会谈深度伪造
I'll talk about deepfakes,
我会把自己的故事讲出来 当成一个警示性的例子
and I'll tell my story, you know, a cautionary tale,
如果观众相信我 董事会就一定得相信我
and if the viewers believe me, the board's got to believe me.
艾丽克丝 我做不到
Alex, I can't.
我现在被盯着呢 米娅 是吗
There is a lot of heat on me. Really, Mia?
席琳和斯黛拉给出了明确的指令
Celine and Stella gave a clear directive.
我正在争取新闻部主管的职位
You know I'm trying to close Head of News.
艾丽克丝 抱歉
Alex, I'm sorry.
好 但是 好吧 你说得对
Okay. But... All right. You're right.
你说得对 我明白
You're right. I get it.
好了
Okay. All right.
好 回头见 抱歉
All right. I'll see you later. I'm sorry.
天啊
Oh, God.
有办法了
I've got it.
好
Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay.
天啊 你在对我暗送秋波吗
Oh, God. Are you eye fucking me?
我在想
I was just thinking...
别急
Um... Easy.
别伤着自己
Don't hurt yourself.
怎么了
Oh, what's wrong?
我觉得你说得对
I think you're right.
我觉得是时候我上你的节目了
I think it-it's time that I come on your show.
你的态度怎么突然180度大转弯
Hmm. What's with the 180?
超可疑啊
Super sus.
我想聊深度伪造的事
I wanna talk about deepfakes.
不要上网搜"艾丽克丝利维深度伪造"
Do not google "Alex Levy deepfakes."
那是个潘多拉的魔盒
It's Pandora's box.
还是喜欢颜♥射♥和恋足的潘多拉
If Pandora was into bukkake and foot play.
天啊 你真是个人类垃圾
Oh, God, you're human trash.
你说我是人类
Oh, you called me human. Hmm.
值得商榷
It's debatable. Um...
你到底为什么来
Why are you here?
你有个很大的平台 而且
Well, you have a huge platform and--
我还以为自己是个阴谋论贩子 是新闻界的一大污点呢
I thought I was a conspiracy monger, a-a blight on the Fourth Estate.
对 你就是
Oh. Yeah. Oh, you are.
不过你的内容是完全没有编辑审核的
Um, but you also have, you know, zero editorial oversight.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
怎么回事
What's the angle?
一副被整得团团转的样子
Something's got you all turned around.
算了
Never mind.
星期三晚上
Wednesday night.
我们可以聊一小时
We can share the hour.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Um, it's nothing.
似乎不是没什么啊
Mm-hmm. Doesn't seem like nothing.
是艾丽克丝的事
It's Alex.
总是因为她的事
Mmm. It always is.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
要不 我去拿点酒来
Should I, um... Should I get some wine?
不要
No.
我有些事要做 今晚可能很漫长
I have some things to do. It could be a long night.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表