剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
嘿
Hey.
留下来
Stay.
做什么
And do what?
不知道 我们可以
I don't know. We could...
叫外卖♥♥
order in.
要么去东京 那里有一家很棒的披萨店
Or there's a really great pizza joint in Tokyo.
东京 对
Tokyo. Yeah.
菜单上只有两种饼 很好选
There's only two pies on the menu, so it's super easy to choose.
听着真不错
That sounds so nice.
我去拿护照
I'm just gonna get my passport
把所有的会议都取消 是
and cancel all my meetings. Right.
我们可以一走了之
And we can get out of town
把世界抛在身后
and, you know, leave the world behind us.
那么 是
So... Yeah.
你总是这么说
You always say that.
西弗吉尼亚州的提前投票 将于明天正式启动
Early voting kicks off tomorrow across West Virginia,
最新消息尽在《抉择2024》
and we've got all of your updates here on Decision 2024.
就在昨晚 WRPV举办了 共和党州长候选人论♥坛♥
Just last night WRPV hosted its Republican gubernatorial forum
让选民有机会直接聆听各位候选人
giving voters a chance to hear directly from the candidates
对本州最紧迫问题的立场和看法
on the state's most urgent concerns.
接下来的一个小时 我们将深入解析候选人的回答
Over the next hour we'll be breaking down the candidates' answers
(gaiawarrior96 一条新信息)
并核实他们言论背后的事实依据
and verifying the facts behind their claims.
(你拒绝米娅了)
首先我们来看看现任国务卿麦克华纳
First in the spotlight, current Secretary of State, Mac Warner.
他最关键的一项回应 是针对
One of his most important answers was in response to a question
有关西弗吉尼亚州航♥空♥业未来的发展问题
on the future of air travel in West Virginia.
(你是谁)
记者坦妮娅桑切斯将带您深入解析 华纳的发言 并详解
Reporter Tanya Sanchez takes a closer look at Warner's comments, and unpacks...
(gaiawarrior96 一条新信息)
(这是个新闻点 你必须去追踪报道)
(有人掩盖真♥相♥ 在你之前的那家电视网)
天啊
Oh, shit.
(不光是鸟 很多人即将死去)
(他们要被毒害 没人在乎)
(你是谁 你怎么知道米娅的事)
(你在UBN工作吗)
(谁要被毒害了)
(马特尔化工厂的污染)
(和癌症出生缺陷有关文 查尔斯约翰森)
(人们在遭到噤声)
(受到威胁)
(有人抹杀了这篇报道)
(谁和掩盖真♥相♥有关)
(去查吧 你是记者)
(已经不是了)
(你能纠正这一切)
(你是谁)
(说出来不安全)
你觉得这就是灾难 比利
You think this is a disaster? Bill, Billy.
在洛杉矶约会才是灾难
Dating in LA is a disaster.
Erewhon超♥市♥的果汁卖♥♥30美元也是灾难
Thirty-dollar juice from Erewhon, also a disaster.
我的电影 这是个机会
My movie? My movie is an opportunity.
我们有重拍的窗口期
We've got a window to reshoot.
我们有一生难得的角色
We've got the role of a lifetime.
这话我们私下说 我第一次看剧本的时候
Off the record, strictly between us, when I first read the script,
脑海里唯一浮现出来 能演这个角色的人 桑迪
the only person I could think to play the part? Sandy.
我跟你讲 阿里 一直都是哈莉 而且永远都是
I'm telling you, Ari. It is and it always has been Halle.
我从一开始就这么说
I said it from the start.
我在山顶上喊的
I screamed it from the top of Runyon.
凯特
Cate!
没有档期
Not available?
谢谢你听我说
Well, thanks for hearing me out.
(妮可 凯特 哈莉 艾玛 西耶娜 黛米 凯特)
(朱莉娅)
凯尔 我需要 你给经纪公♥司♥的朋友们打电♥话♥
Kyle, I need you to call your friends at the agency.
把道格克拉森这周的行程安排给我弄来
Get me Doug Klassen's calendar for the week.
对
Yeah.
所有他离开办公室的行程
Anything where he's out of the office.
嗨 我正找你呢 嗨
Hi. I was just looking for you. Hey.
跟我走走吧 好 好 跟布莱德莉谈得如何
Walk with me. Okay. Okay. How did it go with Bradley?
说实话 她似乎有点紧张
Honestly, she seemed a little gun-shy.
我觉得她还没准备好重新当记者
I don't think she's ready to come in from the cold.
那没关系 我们会找到人的
That's okay. That's okay. We'll find somebody.
天啊 米娅 整件事糟透了
God, Mia, this whole thing is so fucked up.
我知道 我们就要冲线了 却还到不了终点
I know. We're right at the finish line. We can't quite get there yet.
是 毫无帮助的是 整个上午都待在联邦调查局
Yeah, you know what doesn't help? Spending all morning at the fucking FBI.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
给我做了笔录就让我走了
Just took my statement, showed me the door.
没有罗娅和她父亲的消息
Nothing from Roya or her father?
他们还在做汇报
They're still debriefing.
真的 联邦调查局那帮人 根本不让我靠近他们
Literally. And the Feds won't let me anywhere near them,
但我脑子里一直忘不掉她
and I can't get her out of my mind.
她当时吓坏了
She was just so terrified.
你认识国♥务♥院♥的人吗
Do you know anyone at the State Department?
必须办庇护
This asylum just has to happen,
而且要快
and it has to happen really fast.
艾丽克丝 我觉得这事我们管不了
Alex, I think this is out of our hands.
UBN被严加监视 我知道
UBN is under a microscope. I know.
这里没人能碰这件事 我知道
No one here can touch this. I know, I know.
听着 我得去开会了 好
Look, I gotta go to this meeting. Okay.
我们晚点讨论《TMS》主持人的事
We'll talk TMS hosts later.
艾丽克丝 这事你别管了
Alex, let it go.
好了
Okay.
该死的
Fuck.
雷米 把我下午的活动都取消
Remy, clear my afternoon.
我要出去一趟 完毕
I will be out of the office, period.
可恶
Fuck.
我能搞定
I can do this.
沙利文诉《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》案
Sullivan v. The New York Times.
有印象吗
Ring any bells?
你们当中谁能总结一下裁决
Who amongst you can summarize the ruling?
有人吗 拜托
Somebody. Come on.
(威胁对阵言论自♥由♥)
老天
Good God.
你们这一代人对自己的声音如此痴迷
For a generation obsessed with the sound of its own voice,
现在却如此沉默
you're all remarkably silent.
丽贝卡汉森
Rebecca Hanson.
汉森同学
Miss Hanson,
来个妙答让我心情大好吧
brighten my day.
这就对了
That's the girl.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》对沙利文案
New York Times v. Sullivan
限制了 大声点 汉森同学
limits the ability- Speak up a little, Miss Hanson.
全法庭的人都关注着你 他们不会被一只老鼠打动的
You've got the court's attention. They won't be impressed by a mouse.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》对沙利文案 限制了提起诽谤诉讼的可能性
New York Times v. Sullivan limits the ability to sue for defamation.
对
Right.
所以 除非原告能够证明 该指控构成了真实威胁
So, unless the plaintiff can show that an accusation was a true threat,
否则他们不得 不对
then they can't- No, no.
你要用的确切用语是 "蓄意恶意"
The specific phrase you're looking for is "actual intended malice."
这几个字有魔力
Those are the magic words.
谢谢你 汉森同学
Thank you, Miss Hanson.
下周讲罗斯诉美国案
Next week, Roth v. the United States.
好嘛 真意外
Well, this is unexpected.
挥金如土的女儿竟然出现了
The prodigal daughter makes a surprise appearance.
是
Yes.
瞧瞧你
Look at you.
莉兹叫你来的
Lizzie put you up to this?
不是 她为什么叫我来
No. Why would she?
我时常能在伦敦见到她
I see her from time to time in London.
事实上 我把她介绍给了几个同事
In fact, I introduced her to a couple of my colleagues.
他们都对她印象超好
They were mightily impressed.
那太好了
That's great.
我很高兴莉兹没让人失望
I'm so glad Lizzie's not a disappointment.
艾丽克丝 别这么说 好了 坐吧
Alexandra, please. Look, sit down.
每个学期 一定会有学生问我
You know, not a term goes by without one of my students asking me
米切的事 他姓什么来着
about Mitch... What's his name?
凯斯勒 凯斯勒
Kessler. Kessler,
保罗马科思
Paul Marks,
你经常登上八卦小报
your frequent appearances in the tabloids,
还有 我不喝
and... I'm okay.
我一度曾对学生们说
And I tell them that at one point
你确实为了成为真正的记者学习过
you actually studied to be a real journalist.
是 我知道 我明白 你认为我做的事没有价值
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表