剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
My outlook on life is
我想有自己的人生
I'd like to have one.
所以不要孩子
So, no kids.
如果你感觉不爽 我们可以租孩子
If you feel bad about that, we can rent 'em.
在电视上认养五个孤儿 我们每天给他们1美元
Pick five TV orphans, we can feed 'em a dollar a day,
然后翻云覆雨、满世界玩 一点负罪感都没有
and have all the guilt-free sex and travel we want.
你这辈子唯一需要伺候的孩子就是我
The only child you're gonna have to clean up after is me.
艾丽克丝利维 是你吗?
Alex Levy, is that you?
天啊
Oh, wow.
嗨 布罗
Hi, Bro.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我等着笑呢
Waiting to laugh.
我觉得…
I think…
我觉得你在幻想
I think you're fantasizing.
对 你希望能做我的工作
Yeah. You wish you could do what I do.
想说什么就说什么 想什么时候说就什么时候说
Say whatever you want, whenever you want.
但你做不到
But you can't.
你爬到了高层
You made it to the top.
然后你发现
And then you realized
只是无穷无尽地当牛做马
it's just round after round on the hamster wheel.
抱歉…开玩笑 - 是
Sorry, sorry. Jokes! - Yeah!
好了…
Right, right. All right.
怎么样? - 怎么样?
What's up? - What's up?
我待在黑暗的巷子里 质疑自己的人生选择
I'm hanging out in dark alleys, questioning my life choices.
就是这样
That's what's up.
你可以进来啊 - 不 我得快点说完
You can come inside. - No. I gotta be quick.
你需要什么?
What do you need?
需要一个名字
I need a name.
没赶上炮♥友♥那班车?
Missed connection on the F train?
不 这也许是个线人
No, it's a source. Maybe.
我不知道她是谁 我认为她很重要
I don't know who she is, I think she's important.
我在写一篇报道 她可能是线人
I'm working on something, and she might be an informant.
帮我个忙 去打探一下?
Do me a solid, shake some trees?
有意思
Interesting.
我可以试试 但这事不容易
I can try but it won't be easy.
你做事从来都不容易 你要多少?
Oh, it's never easy with you. How much you want?
你帮我一个忙来交换
A favor for a favor.
什么忙? - 独家的
What kind of favor? - An exclusive.
突发新闻那种
Breaking news kinda shit.
要裁员了 我想保住饭碗
Layoffs are coming and I wanna keep my job.
听着 我去调查一下 但有一说一
I mean, look, I'll do some digging, but full disclosure,
我已经不在新闻界了
I'm not really in the news game anymore.
朋友 你有关系
Dude, you're plugged in.
而且你很狡猾
Plus, you're a sneaky fucker.
你看着办吧 - 谢了 混♥蛋♥ 多谢
See what you can do. - Thanks, asshole. Appreciate that.
我会的
I will.
把照片发给我
Send me the pic.
别在巷子里待着了 臭死了
Get out of the alley, man. It stinks.
小心蟑螂
Look out for the roaches.
天啊
Oh, God.
联合广场喜剧俱乐部
嘿 你知道我不再睡粉了
Hey, you know, I don't fuck groupies anymore.
那很好
Well, that's good
因为我需要占用你的时间 十秒可不够
'cause I actually need more than ten seconds of your time.
是吗?好
Really? Okay.
伟大的艾丽克丝利维有何吩咐?
What does the great Alex Levy want with me?
我们要你去参加奥♥运♥记者招待会
We want you at O24.
还要你去巴黎
And we want you to come to Paris.
绝对不行
Hard pass.
我知道你不想和奥♥运♥会扯上一点关系
I know that you don't wanna have anything to do with the Olympics,
但你先听我说
but just listen to me.
这会扩大你的观众群
It will expand your audience.
你可以报道任何想报道的赛事
And you can cover any event you want.
拜托 你不想坐在
Come on. I mean, don't you wanna sit courtside
女子排球场边吗? - 是
at the all-women's volleyball game? - Yeah,
今年夏天我正和罗素克劳录一张唱片
you know, I'm cutting an LP with Russell Crowe this summer
我们已经写好了一堆歌♥曲
and we've already got a bunch of songs written.
真糟糕 也许可以让罗素推迟到9月?
Shoot. Maybe Russell could push to September?
也许可以 也许不行
Might. Might not.
那人难以预测 所以搞音乐可以
Guy's a loose cannon. That's why the music works.
明白了 - 今晚看到你在观众席真好
I see. - It was fun seeing you out there tonight.
我不得不演得更卖♥♥力
I had to step up my game.
所以你就取笑我?
So, you just made fun of me?
拜托 那是我们的默契
Come on, that's our thing.
你戳我眼睛 我扯你头发
You poke me in the eye. I pull your hair.
然后我们在秋千下接吻
And then we kiss underneath the swing.
那是我早期的性体验
It's my formative sexual experience.
原来这才是你的目的
That's what you do.
我有什么目的?
What do I do?
你跳舞是为了不受伤
You dance so that you don't get hurt.
你说笑、回避
So, you tease, and you deflect,
这样你就不必说出自己真正想要什么
so you don't have to say what you really want.
有意思
Interesting.
来吧 来巴黎吧
Come on. Come to Paris.
你给我什么好处? - 你想要什么?
What'll you give me? - What do you want?
跟你和我的前妻来一次双飞?
Threesome with you and my ex-wife?
我的天
Oh, my God.
拜托 那可怜的女人受的苦还不够吗?
Please, hasn't that poor woman suffered enough?
拜托 要点靠谱的
Come on, there's gotta be something.
那么…
So…
你觉得11月的结果会如何?
What do you think's gonna happen in November?
你是说选举?
You mean the election?
我持谨慎、乐观的态度
I'm cautiously optimistic.
觉得会有小行星掉在佛罗里达?
That an asteroid lands on Florida?
为什么问这个?
Why are you asking?
人们想要新的声音 美国人喜欢外来者
People want fresh voices. America likes outsiders.
我可以担当这个角色
I could be that.
什…
What…
天啊 等等
Oh, God. Wait, a second.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
你想进军政界?
You wanna go into politics?
我有平台 我有观众
I've got a platform. I've got an audience.
我需要的是机构支持
What I need is institutional support.
我需要你
I need you.
我觉得你需要戒掉兄弟绿健
I think you need to lay off those Bro greens.
我想主持UBN的总统辩论
I wanna host the UBN presidential debate.
你把我捧上舞台 让观众看到我很认真
You get me on stage, let the people see that I'm serious,
我属于那里
that I belong up there.
你为我做到这点
You do that for me,
我就为你去做奥♥运♥
I'll do the Olympics for you.
也许我们该重新考虑一下双飞的事
I think we might need to rethink the threesome thing.
其实说真的…
You know, honestly…
我不会和任何人分享你
I wouldn't share you with anyone.
我考虑一下
I'll think about it.
是辩论…
The debate…
还是吻?
or the kiss?
那恐怕你得等着瞧了
I guess you'll just have to wait and see.
我接下这份工作 是因为它几乎不可能完成
I took the job because it was impossible.
我想要一个机会去修复无法修复的东西
I wanted the chance to fix something unfixable.
向世界证明我能管理好这里 而不用割断任何人的喉咙
Show the world that I could run the place without slitting any throats.
我可以用不同的方式做到
That I could do it differently
不像科里、保罗那样
from Cory, from Paul.
然后一点一点地
Then little by little,
我内心的那个直男白人开始往外爬
my inner straight white guy started clawing his way out…
告诉我要把事情完成
Telling me to get it done
不惜任何代价
no matter what the cost.
我讨厌那家伙
I hated that guy.
所以我做了他会做的事
So I did what he would do.
我和那个能毁掉我生活的人
I fell into bed with the one person
上了床
who could blow up my life.
你为什么选我?
Why did you pick me?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表