剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
是 你要再过一遍问题吗
Yeah. Do you wanna go over the questions again?
他们警告过我 一定要按稿子来 不用了
They warned me about going off script. No. I'm good.
我们就确保这次采访不会变成
Let's just make sure this doesn't turn into a promo
德黑兰道德警♥察♥的宣传片吧
for the Morality Police in Tehran.
迪克伍尔夫那部失败的作品 是的
The one Dick Wolf show that didn't work. That's right.
嗨 你来晚了
Hey, hi. You're here late.
你费了好大力气才促成了这次采访
Well, you moved heaven and earth to make this happen.
我想近距离看看名人
I wanna see this phenom up close.
谢谢你 亲爱的 不客气
Thank you, honey. Yes, of course.
注意 奥♥运♥选手来了 天啊
Hello, hello. There's our Olympian. Wow.
纳泽里小姐 这位是艾丽克丝利维
Miss Nazeri, this is Alex Levy.
艾丽克丝 这位是罗娅
Alex, meet Roya.
非常感谢你愿意接受采访 我们倍感荣幸
Thank you so much for agreeing to do this interview. We are so honored.
你好
Hello.
我听说你父亲会在需要的时候帮忙翻译
And I hear your father will be translating when needed?
是的 你好 阿沙姆纳泽里 幸会
Yes. Hello. Arsham Nazeri. Pleasure.
幸会 你们什么时候到的
Pleasure. When did you all get in?
今早
This morning.
有没有逛逛市容
Have you had a chance to see the city?
逛了一点 她想看布鲁克林大桥
A little. She wanted to see the Brooklyn Bridge.
不 是你想看大桥
Nah, you wanted to see the bridge.
我想看布鲁克林
I want to see the Brooklyn.
想看布鲁克林的什么
What's in Brooklyn?
提莫西查拉梅
Timothée Chalamet.
如果可以开始
If we could begin...
当然
Of course.
好 给你戴上麦克风吧 这边请
Right. Shall we get you mic'd up? Right over here.
再次感谢 采访对我女儿意义重大
Thank you again. This means everything to my daughter.
(我们想叛逃)
罗娅 我了解到是你父亲带你接触击剑的
Roya, I understand it was your father who introduced you to fencing.
(《走近艾丽克丝》 罗娅纳泽里)
是 我喜欢《三个火枪手》
Yes... I love The Three Musketeers.
明白了
I see.
你将自己的一生都奉献给了这项运动
And you have devoted your entire life to this sport.
你为什么喜欢它 它给你带来了什么
Why do you love it? What does it give you?
戴上面罩的时候 你可以成为你想成为的任何人
When you put on your mask, you can be anyone you want to be.
那感觉一定很自♥由♥
And that must feel liberating.
是的 击剑让我感觉
Yes. It makes me feel...
自♥由♥
free.
诺贝尔奖得主纳尔吉斯穆罕默迪
Nobel Prize winner Narges Mohammadi
目前因争取女性权益而被关押在
is currently in a prison in Tehran
德黑兰的一所监狱中
for championing women's rights.
你对此有何 立刻终止采访
What would you s- Stop the interview right now.
不好意思 有问题吗
I'm sorry, is there a problem?
不谈政♥治♥ 我们说好的
No politics. We agreed.
我们会剪掉这个问题 只留体育相关的 没问题的
We'll cut the question, keep it strictly to sports. All good.
抱歉 我完全理解
I am sorry. I completely understand.
标准非常明确
The parameters were very clear.
好
Okay, okay.
他们在讨论的时候 我们去那边聊几句吧
Okay. Why don't we just sneak over there while they figure this out, okay?
好 我们把话说清楚
Okay. Let's talk this through.
我们一定有办法推进的
I'm sure we can find a way to move forward.
我们非常荣幸今天请到了罗娅
We were really excited to have Roya here...
你们想叛逃 是的
You wanna defect? Yes.
为什么 为什么选这里 而不在巴黎 那里的安保太严密
Why? Why here? Why not Paris? There's too much security.
你百分百确定要这么做吗
You are absolutely sure you want to do this?
我们不会回去的
We are not going back.
好 我可以给国♥务♥院♥打电♥话♥
All right. I can call the State Department,
但我只能做这么多了 谢谢
but that's all that I can do. Thank you.
该死 我们要走了 就现在
Shit. We're leaving. Now.
请稍等
One second, please.
好
Okay.
走廊尽头有一个货运电梯 外面有一辆黑色SUV
There is a freight elevator at the end of the hall. There is a black SUV outside.
是我的 我给司机发短♥信♥ 你快去 快走啊
That is my car. I'll text my driver. Just go. You gotta go.
我觉得最好的选择是改成明天
I think our best option is to reschedule for tomorrow.
我们各退一步 然后
We can take a step back, and--
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
是真的警报吗
Do you think that's real?
这个时间肯定不是演习
At this hour, it's not a drill.
好 必须让所有人撤出大楼 各位 立刻下楼
All right. We need to get everyone out of the building. Guys, downstairs, now.
怎么回事 我们还不知道
What's going on? We don't know yet.
好 走廊尽头有一个货运电梯
Okay. There's a freight elevator at the end of the hall.
街对面有一辆黑色SUV 她正赶过去 快去
There's a black SUV across the street. She's on her way. Go.
艾丽克丝 罗娅在哪 快来
Alex, where's Roya? Come on.
罗娅
Roya!
不好 天啊 怎么
Shit. Oh, Jesus. What the...
天啊
Jesus.
天啊 我的天
Shit. Oh, my God.
(纽约警♥察♥)
(急救)
嘿 你还好吗 能熄火吗
Hey, you okay? Can you turn off the engine?
是你拉响了火警
You pulled the fire alarm.
他们需要一个逃离的办法
They needed a way out.
抱歉 打断你今晚的安排了
Sorry to hijack your evening.
不必道歉 我讨厌汉普顿斯人 派对上都没人跳舞
Please, I hate the Hamptons. No one dances at parties.
这事是怎么发生的
So, how exactly did this happen?
去问我们的常驻自♥由♥战士艾丽克丝吧
Ask Alex, our resident freedom fighter.
很有意思吧
Funny, yes?
挺过了强♥奸♥犯事件 赶走了亿万富翁
You survive the rapist, chase away the billionaire,
结果一个少女走进台里 我们就丧失理智了
then a teenager walks in and we lose our heads.
席琳 相信我 如果我知道会出这种事
Celine, believe me. If I had any idea that this was going to happen--
不重要了 你知道你必须做什么
It doesn't matter. You know what you have to do.
如果我叫艾丽克丝不去报道奥♥运♥会 那这事就没完没了了
If I ask Alex to step back from the Games, we will never hear the end of it.
如果你不这么做 这件小事就要由你负责了
And if you don't, the blame for this little incident lands on you.
观众会爱看的 现在是"模范少数族裔"狩猎季
People would love that. It's model minority hunting season.
你心里没数吗
Well, what do you expect?
你赶走了旧势力 反咬了曾经扶你一把的人
You chased away the old guard, bit the hand that fed you,
现在他们当然要来收拾你了
and now they come for your neck.
为什么一到女人掌权 大家就这么不爽
Why do people hate it when women run things?
斯黛拉
Stella.
他们不在乎我们是不是女人
They don't care about our vaginas.
他们在乎的是奥♥运♥会的八十亿美元投资
They care about our eight-billion-dollar investment in the Olympics.
如果打了水漂
And if that tanks,
担责任的是你 不是我
you'll take the hit, not me,
也不是董事会里的任何人
or anyone else on the board.
真是个烂坛子
What a fuckcluster.
应该是"烂摊子"
It's actually "clusterfuck."
我的版本更好
My way's better.
我跟联邦调查局谈过了
I spoke to the FBI.
罗娅和她父亲会被转移到安全屋
Roya and her father will be moved to a safe house.
天啊 我必须尽快采访他们
Oh, my God. I have to interview them as soon as possible.
说什么呢 说他们逃走的车 是你提供的 绝对不行
And say what? That you supplied the getaway car? Absolutely not.
斯黛拉 拜托 奥♥运♥前夕
Stella, come on! A sit-down with a defector
专访叛逃祖国的运动员 多劲爆啊
choosing to leave her own country right before the Games?
罗娅的父亲为伊朗的核计划项目工作
Roya's father works for Iran's nuclear program.
他们在意的是他 不是他女儿
He's the one they care about. Not the girl.
什么
What?
该死 全面新♥闻♥封♥锁♥
Oh, shit. Total press blackout
直到另行通知 你唯一需要关心的
until we hear otherwise. The only interview you need to worry about
是下周联邦调查局对你的"专访"
is you sitting down with the Feds next week.
我完全不知道她父亲和这事有关
I had no idea her father was involved in any of this.
是 没人知道
Yeah, nobody did.
太好了 我们引发了国际事件
Great, so we caused an international incident.
我们必须告知奥委会
We need to tell the Olympic Committee.
那可太有趣了
That should be fun.
我们向他们承诺会保持客观
We promised them objectivity.
这次采访的全部意义在于
The whole point of this interview
表明我们的报道可以不带政♥治♥色彩
was to show our coverage could be apolitical.
鉴于伊朗和以色列在加沙的对峙局势
And given the Iran-Israel standoff in Gaza,
如果事情搞砸了 我们就会失去赞助商 广♥告♥费也全泡汤
if this goes to shit, we lose our sponsorship, ad money--
或者引发第三次世界大战
Or just start World War III.
该死 奥委会能重审我们的合同吗
Fuck. Could the IOC re-open our contract?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表