剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
现在他死了
Now he's dead.
是自杀的
He killed himself.
什么?
What?
你真的不知道?
You really didn't know that?
天啊 该死的…
Oh, my God. The fucking…
你让厄尔去和他谈
You had Earl go down there and talk to him,
可你竟然不知道他已经死了?
but you didn't know he was dead?
我打了一通电♥话♥
I made one phone call.
我叫厄尔摆平此事
I told Earl to make it go away.
我不知道他干了什么 我们再也没谈过此事
I don't know what the hell he did. We never talked about it again.
但你居然认为我可能参与了那种事…
But the fact that you think I could be a part of something like that…
这太过分了 - 我是说…
That's fucked up, man. - I mean…
科里 我能怎么想呢?
What am I supposed to think, Cory?
抱歉 但…你就是这样的人
I'm sorry, but that's… This is who you are.
这…
This… That's…
从我认识你那时起 你一直就是这样的
This is who you've always been ever since I met you.
如果有人想阻拦你 如果有人伤害你 你…
If anybody tries to get in your way, if anybody hurts you, you…
你就要先下手
you get to them first.
是吗?原来我在这件事里是坏人?
Really? So I'm the bad guy in this scenario?
我来告诉你吧
I'll tell you what it is.
你以为你能一直吊着我 假装害怕坠入爱河
You thought you could string me along, pretending like you were afraid of
或拿什么情感创伤的鬼话搪塞 然后…
falling in love or some kind of emotional trauma bullshit, and it would…
嘿 但谢谢你让我看清
Hey, but thank you for enlightening me.
我真是个蠢货 我还以为
I'm such a fucking idiot, I thought you were still
你还在渴望得到劳拉什么的呢
pining over Laura or something like that.
你只是在利用我
You were just using me.
你一直都在利用其他人
Like you always fucking do.
但是…嘿 把我手♥机♥拿去 - 不 我没有 不要
But here… Hey, take my phone. - No, I wasn't. No.
好好看看 所有的照片、短♥信♥、电邮
Take a look. All of my photos, all my texts, all my emails.
如果你愿意就打给厄尔 亲自问问他
Call Earl if you want him, and ask him yourself.
你能找到他的话 我不知道他在哪
If you can find him. I don't know where the fuck he is
因为他离职的时候顺便坑了我
'cause he screwed me over on his way out the door.
但这事不是我♥干♥的 - 好
But I did not do this! - Okay.
你听见了没有?
You fucking hear me?
听见了
I hear you.
科里 我不知道
Cory, I didn't know.
所以我必须问你
I had to ask you.
我本来不想动感情的 但还是动了
And I didn't wanna feel anything, but I did.
当我们之间开始擦出火花
And when everything started to happen between us,
我想也许这就是真爱 也许我们…
I thought maybe this is it. Maybe we--
请别再假装是个人了
Please just stop pretending to be a human being.
因为你听起来就像个骗子
'Cause what you sound like is a liar.
对我来说 你听着就像个骗子
You sound like a fucking liar to me.
你根本不在乎我
You don't give a fuck about me.
你知道 我…
You know, I…
用了很长时间
I spent a long time…
才放下你
getting over you.
这次看来会简单得多了
This time's gonna be a whole lot easier.
科里 - 你走吧
Cory… - Just get out.
科里 你…
Cory, just…
走吧
Get out.
(奥古斯里酒店)
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表