剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Absolutely.
谈得很愉快 莱莉
This is fantastic, Riley.
非常感谢你们过来
Thanks so much for coming in.
谢谢 太好了 好极了
Thank you. So great. Yes!
(《回声访谈》 布罗 UBN+)
(艾丽克丝利维的父亲畅谈第一修正案)
什么
What?
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
如今一个人怎么会被抵♥制♥
How does one get canceled nowadays?
是 电邮吗 你问我啊
Is it... email? Oh, you ask me.
这是个新事物 但是我跟你讲 是
I mean, this is a new thing, but, uh, I tell you, it was--
停 切段信♥号♥♥
Stop. Cut it.
好 停播了 怎么回事
Okay, we're off. What is going on in here?
你终于来到节目现场了
You finally made it to the show.
你忘记告诉我了 你♥爸♥爸真了不起
You forgot to tell me your dad is brilliant.
我以为你要回家了
I thought you were going home?
你打断了一场非常有趣的对话
You've just interrupted a very interesting conversation.
是啊 这 但是 我们走吧 该走了
I'm sure. It's... But, uh, let's go. It's time to leave.
哈特曼先生 我很荣幸
Ah, well, Mr. Hartman, it's been a pleasure.
欢迎你随时回来上节目 先生
You're welcome back anytime, sir.
我想听听你对拥枪的看法
I would love to get your take on the right to bear arms.
第二修正案 天啊 不
Ah, the Second Amendment- God, no, no, no, no, pl--
一句简单的话 三个令人困惑的逗号♥
Mmm, one simple sentence, three confounding commas.
我们可以做一整个系列
We could do a whole series.
可以啊 不 不可以
We could. No, none of this is happening.
不可能让你们做节目 我们走
None of this is happening. Let's go.
你让我父亲上节目前应该先问问我
And you should have asked me before you put my father on your show.
我不知道我还需要你的许可
Oh, I didn't know I needed a permission slip.
起码的体面 一点尊重
Just, you know, common decency, a little respect.
体面和尊重
Decency and respect?
好嘛 你还好意思说
Yeah, that's rich coming from you.
爸 我们走吧 拜托
Dad, let's go, please.
我来理一理
You know, let me work this out.
男人睡了别人后玩失联就是渣男
When a guy ghosts after sex, he's a dick.
但女人这么干呢
But when women do it, it's, like, what?
是女性主义还是什么
Feminism or something?
听着 我们之间的事就不要外传了
Listen, whatever occurred between us, let's just keep it between us.
好 我们就聊我们的事
Oh, yeah, yeah. Let's talk about us.
爸 我们走 她根本搞不好男女关系
Dad, let's just get out of here. She has a terrible time with men.
天啊
Oh, my God. Mmm.
搞什么
What the...
冷静点 我们 谢了 教授
Why don't we settle down, and- Thanks, Professor.
你不知道那是个什么人
You do not understand what that man is.
刚才可有意思了 他是这个星球上
That was extremely interesting. He is one of the worst human beings
最烂的人之一 有智慧
on the planet. It's intelligent--
我觉得我的表现很好
I think I did very well actually.
噢
Oh.
好了 是白宫打来的 爸 请安静
Okay. It's the White House, Dad, so please.
莱莉 嗨 艾丽克丝
Riley. Hi, Alex.
天啊 今天的见面太愉快了
Oh, my gosh. It was so lovely to see you today.
我在想 我知道我们之前 讨论的是蓝色会客室
You know, I was actually thinking, I know we discussed the Blue Room,
不过我在考虑 也许罗斯福厅会更合适
but I'm wondering if maybe the Roosevelt might be better.
采访做不成了 抱歉
It's not gonna happen after all. I'm sorry.
什么意思
What do you mean it's not gonna happen?
是时机问题
It's timing.
时机
Timing?
我得到通知后两小时内就能到华盛顿
I-I can be to D.C. within... with two hours' notice.
不是你的问题 是你父亲
It's not you. It's your father.
抱歉 我没听清
I'm sorry, I didn't quite catch that.
是你父亲 今早《邮报》上的那件事
It's your father. The thing in the Post this morning,
他在那个播客里的激烈言论
his rant on that podcast.
这不利于我们那位对抗的年龄歧视论调
It doesn't help the ageist narrative we're fighting against with our guy.
抱歉 艾丽克丝 明白 谢谢
Sorry, Alex. I understand. Thank you.
现在你就有时间 请别说了
Well, now that you'll have time- Don't. Please.
查理 请你送他回家好吗
Charlie, will you please take him home?
84街和中♥央♥公园西街的路口
84th and Central Park West.
多谢
Thank you so much.
好几周啊
Weeks.
经过好几周精心策划的谈判
Weeks of a carefully orchestrated negotiation
你在一天之内就把它全给搞砸了
and in one day you just blew it up.
天啊
Jesus.
不准你再当着我的面摔门
Don't you ever slam a door in my face again.
绝对不行 我是你父亲
Ever. I'm your father.
不准你再这样闯进我的公♥寓♥
Don't you ever just barge into my apartment like that again.
天啊
Jesus.
你去哪 我去透透气
Where are you going? I'm going to get some air.
几周的谈判
Weeks of negotiation?
在学术圈50年的耕耘又如何
Try 50 years of service in academia and for what?
你让我的成就烟消云散了
You've cost me my legacy.
我又没叫你去抄袭
I did not ask you to plagiarize anything.
我没抄袭 拜托你动动榆木脑袋
I did not plagiarize. Would you please get that
理解一下吧 拜托 是你不听话
into your thick skull? Oh, come on. You didn't listen.
我叫你回家 你就是不回
I told you to go home, and you didn't.
害了我 还毁了我的采访
And you fucked me and you fucked my interview.
嗬 还在把自己的失败
Oh, ho, ho, ho, ho, still blaming everybody else
怪在其他人身上啊 不好意思
for your own failures, are you? Oh. Oh, pl- Excuse me.
我可不会这么干
I do not do that.
根本不是事实
That is not true.
只有在你面前 我才真正觉得自己像个失败者
And the only person that I actually feel like a failure around is you.
从小就是
Ever since I was a little kid.
天啊 对你那可怜童年的 追诉时效不是已经过了吗
God, isn't the statute of limitations up on your poor old childhood?
你还记得每晚吃饭时你会对我做什么吗
Do you remember what you would do to me at dinner every night?
你每晚吃饭时都会考我时事和冷门文学
You would quiz me on-on current events and obscure literature.
我是在训练你学会思考
I was training your brain to think.
无论我说什么 我翻遍新闻
And no matter what I said... trust me, I scoured the news,
查阅你书架上的每一本书 你只会否定我
I scoured every book in your library, and no matter what, you just dismissed me.
我是在考验你
I was testing you.
从来没否定你
I never dismissed you.
你刚刚就做了 这就是否定
You just did it. You just did it right there.
你否定了你曾否定我这个说法
You just dismissed the idea of you dismissing me.
幸好你没从事法律行业
Good thing you never went into the law
因为你的论据根本 是
because your arguments are not- Yes.
明白 不聪明
Got it. Not smart.
我知道 我不够聪明
I know, I'm not smart enough.
不够学院派
I'm not academic enough.
我就是不够好
I'm just not enough.
那些年你确实不算特别敏锐
It's true that in those days you were not exceptionally incisive.
你不过想取悦那些
All you wanted to do was impress
你会带回家的阿谀奉承的女同学
your sycophantic coeds that you would bring over.
这位才华横溢的教授 却要为这个不太聪明的女儿操心
Here's the brilliant professor saddled with this simple daughter.
但你知道吗 我并不是不聪明
But do you know what? I actually wasn't simple...
我才十岁啊
...I was a ten-year-old.
我还是会给你清理烟灰缸
And I still cleaned out your dirty ashtrays,
擦桌子 洗盘子
cleared the table, did the dishes.
家里只有你和我
Just you and me.
然而每次你在 我都感觉
And yet every time you were around, I felt...
我感觉比我真正独处时还要孤独
I felt more alone than I ever felt when I actually was alone.
我完全不怪妈妈离开你
I do not blame Mom for leaving you for one minute.
不许你提你母亲
Don't you talk about your mother.
我知道 我们不提母亲 明白 我记得
I know, we don't talk about Mom. I get it. I remember.
但我不理解
But I don't understand.
那是我的母亲啊 你就把她那样抹除了
She was my mother and you just erased her.
你把她的照片取下来
You just took her pictures down.
把她的衣物扔掉 把她赶走
You threw her clothes away and you pushed her.
你把她
And you pushed her
和关于她的一切记忆都赶出了家门
and every memory of her out of the house.
我不知道为什么
And I don't know why.
我从没赶过她
I never pushed her.
你不知道什么
You don't know what...
你当时太小 你不懂 什么都不知道
You were too young. You don't understand. You don't know anything.
我知道一件事
I do know this.
你没有养育我
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表