剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
She's English. I know who she is. Wait. She?
是的 她当时 和弗雷德以及贝丝安都在房♥间里
Yes, she was in the room with Fred and Bethanne.
她去给大家倒咖啡了 所以我没注意
She was just bringing coffee, so I didn't pay attention.
我一开始都没想到她
I mean, I-I didn't even think of her.
好 是谁呢
Okay... ...who is it?
克莱尔 康维
Claire. It's Claire Conway.
什么
What?
克莱尔 我的助理克莱尔
Claire? My assistant Claire?
杨科的那个克莱尔
Yanko's Claire?
对 她还在助理聊天群里呢
Yes, she is on the assistant's text chain still.
那个群建立好几年了 天啊 当然了
That thing goes back years. Oh, my God, of course.
她因为汉娜的死起诉了UBA
And she sued UBA for Hannah's death,
所以对这家公♥司♥一直怀恨在心
so she has an ax to grind.
对 而且她也有这么做的资源
Yeah, and she's got the resources to do it.
她是真正的布莱德莉杰克森信徒
And she is a true Bradley Jackson believer.
当初是她在网上发掘你的
She was the one who discovered you online.
当然会选你了
Of course she picked you.
我只是不知道她为什么没来公园见你
I just don't know why she didn't show up at the park.
我觉得她可能和灭绝反抗组织有关
I think maybe she has something to do with Extinction Revolt.
她可能被逮捕了 我们必须找到她
She might have been arrested. We have to find her.
交给我吧
I'm on it.
科里 这就有点可悲了 真的
Cory, it's getting kind of sad, actually.
你在摇尾乞怜 求着想重回公♥司♥
You scratching at the door just begging to be let back in.
嘿 这个想法你先收一收
Hey, before you finish that thought...
我知道你在跟迈尔斯上♥床♥
I know you're fucking Miles.
他是公♥司♥董事会主席的丈夫
As in the husband of the president of the board of the company
而你是该公♥司♥的首席执行官
for which you serve as CEO.
我捡到了你的打火机
I've got your lighter.
你落在阁楼上了
You left it at the loft.
我还逼问了公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥
I also cornered the building super.
他说在楼里见过你十几次
He said he's seen you there a dozen times.
我就当你默认了
I'm gonna take your silence as confirmation.
我支持过你
I had your back...
当时保罗要害你 难道这对你毫无意义
when Paul was coming after you. Does that mean anything?
那是很久以前的事了
Oh, that was a long time ago.
科里 你想要什么
What do you want, Cory?
拍电影的钱
Money for your movie?
不 斯黛拉 我涨价了
Oh, no, Stella. My price has gone up.
我要跟UBN签独家整体协议
I want an overall deal at UBN.
开♥发♥资金 办公室套间 一应俱全
Development money, office suite, a whole slate.
老天爷
Jesus Christ.
他把我复活了
He is risen.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表