剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
她喜欢跳舞
And, uh, she loves to dance.
她说这是唯一永远不变老的方法
She says that it's the only way to-to never get old.
她能应付我的家人
And she can deal with my family.
你会娶她吗
Are you going to marry her?
我买♥♥好戒指了
Uh, I got a ring.
你能进来吗 我不想对着一扇门说话
Can you come in here? I don't want to talk to a door.
杨科
Yanko.
我很害怕
I'm really scared.
如果 我跑了 我 就回不来了
You know, if... if I run, I... I can't come back.
但如果我留下 克莱尔 你能行的
But if I stay... Claire, you can do it.
你能行的 你很坚强 好吗 你一直都很坚强
You can do it. You're strong. Okay? You always have been.
嘿 也许你可以和我一起走
Hey, maybe you could come with me.
布宜诺斯艾利斯 里约 或者 也许我们可以再续前缘
Buenos Aires, Rio or... Maybe we could have a second act.
四年前 这 是我最想听到的话
You know, four years ago, that's... that's everything I wanted to hear.
怎么 以前的杨科 现在会开始收拾行李吗
What, the old Yanko would be packing his bags right now?
我们靠什么过日子呢
How would we live?
和其他人一样啊 想办法活
Same way anyone else lives. Just make it work.
不 天啊 听你说得这么简单
No. Oh, God. You make it sound so simple.
是
Yeah.
我需要的真不多
I don't really need much.
我觉得你也是
I don't think you do either.
有时候 我确实会想自己到底在干吗
You know, sometimes I-I do wonder what the hell I'm doing here. You know?
我是《The Morning Show》的主播
I'm an anchor on The Morning Show.
这可能是我职业生涯的巅峰
I mean, it's probably the high point of my career,
可它真的重要吗
and does it even matter? I mean, really.
如果我的工作 如果丢了饭碗 那怎么办
And if my job... if it went away, like, then what?
我还剩下什么
Like-Like, what would I have left?
也许我什么都不需要
Maybe I don't need any of it.
杨科
Yanko.
你能抱抱我吗
Will you hold me?
一会儿就好
Just for a little while.
(2024巴黎奥♥运♥会倒计时)
好 收起肘部 对 这样
Okay. Tuck in your elbow. Yeah. This?
注意 准备好了吗
En garde! Prêts? Mm-hmm.
开始
Allez!
(罗娅纳泽里击剑入门)
(伊朗运动员寻求庇护并追逐奥♥运♥梦想)
一个动作 一个动作
Ah! One motion. One motion?
就一个 看吧 朋友们 要注意细节
Just one. See? Details, people.
准备好了吗
Ooh! Prêts?
开始
Allez!
好 你打到我了
Yes! You got me!
你让着我呢
You're going easy on me.
你穿着高跟鞋呢
Well, you are wearing heels.
你会战无不胜的 罗娅 谢谢
You're gonna be unbeatable, Roya. Thank you.
谢谢 我的天啊
Thank you. Thank you. Oh, my goodness.
我们都希望你能去巴黎
We are all hoping that you make it to Paris.
我肯定会为你加油的
I know I will be rooting for you.
我们的观众也会
Our viewers will be too.
你已经是冠军了
You are already a champion!
我们明天见
And we'll see you all tomorrow.
太了不起了 谢谢
Incredible! Thank you.
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》的文章发表了
The Times article just dropped.
然后呢 怎么样
And? How is it?
你应该读一下 我刚刚发给你了
You should read it. I just texted it to you.
好吧
Okay.
(布罗哈特曼已经服刑完毕 nytimes.com)
(播客之王谈他的动荡童年)
(在少年拘留所的一段经历)
(以及将他的单口喜剧发展成传媒帝国)
天啊
Oh, my God!
(艾丽克丝利维手♥机♥来电)
噢
Oh.
真有意思 你竟然还用手♥机♥给别人打电♥话♥
You know, I love that you still use the phone to call people.
我知道我很怪 所以
Ha. I know. I'm weird that way. So, uh...
我刚刚读了那篇文章
I-I just read the article.
好 有没有让我显得像个懦夫
Oh, yeah. Did it, uh, make me sound like a pussy?
不 其实完全没有
No. Not at all, actually.
我
Uh, I...
你的童年 很不容易啊
It's just quite a... childhood you had.
人们就爱看伤痛文学 不是吗
Well, people love a trauma plot, don't they?
他们会说 "好 我们现在懂了 悲剧童年"
They're like, "Yeah, we get it now. Ooh, tragic childhood."
有说UBA电视网老家伙们的事吗
So, anything about those old UBA dicks?
完全没有
No. Nothing.
完全没提弗雷德 科里 几乎没提斯黛拉
Nothing on Fred, nothing on Cory, barely anything about Stella.
也没提我
And, uh, nothing about me.
所以 我
So, um, I just...
我其实只是想说 "谢谢你"
I really just wanted to say, "Thank you,"
因为我知道你不必这么做的
'cause I-I know you didn't have to do that.
我回去找卡比尔是为了自己 我今年夏天要做喜剧巡演
Oh, I went back to Kabir for me. I got a comedy tour this summer.
我们今天下午票卖♥♥爆了
We spiked ticket sales this afternoon.
现在要加演了
We're adding new dates now.
你为什么这么干 我不理解
Why do you do that? I don't understand why you do that.
你为什么不承认你想帮我
Why can't you just admit that you wanted to help me?
什么 你还想要花
What? You want flowers too?
天啊
Wow.
你今晚有什么安排
What're you doing later tonight?
我要完成工作
I'm, uh, gonna finish up work,
去格林尼治村参加一场即兴演出
uh, head to a jam session in the Village.
想来吗
Wanna come?
一点都不想
Not even a little bit.
但如果你刚好在附近
But, um, if you're in the neighborhood,
不如来我家喝一杯吧
why don't you come by my place for a drink?
好啊
Uh... Sure.
好 把地址发给我
Yeah. Send me your address.
好 我们 晚点见
Okay. I'll see you late... I'll talk to you later.
今天和罗娅的节目效果很好
Good show today with Roya.
你的互动数据爆棚了
Your engagement numbers are through the roof.
保持轻快的风格绝对是正确的做法
Keeping it upbeat was definitely the way to go.
谢谢 希望这样有效
Thanks. I hope it works.
观众也应该轻松一下
They deserve a break.
是 你们都应该
Yeah, you all do.
很有意思
It's funny.
当我刚开始跑步时
When I first, um, started running,
我喜欢它那种美丽的客观性
I loved the beautiful objectivity of it.
那天你要么是最快的 要么不是
You were either the fastest that day or you weren't.
我以为所有的人生 都应该那么纯粹 其实不然
I thought all of life should be that clean. It's not.
我想感觉自己赢了 配得上这一切
I wanna feel like I won and I deserve it all.
但我没有
I don't.
我只是想摆脱这种感觉
I'm just trying to shake that feeling.
嗯
Hmm.
我懂
I get it.
但是我说 你不是孤军奋战
But, I mean, you're not in this alone.
我能帮上什么忙吗
How can I help?
我不知道
I don't know.
想清楚了就告诉我
Well, when you decide, let me know.
里约的奖牌
The medals from Rio.
不属于我
They don't belong to me.
也许我该把它们还回去
Maybe I should give them back.
最后做了很多波比跳 我知道 我要累死了
...do, like, so many burpees at the end! I know, I was dying!
我会浑身酸痛的
I'm gonna be so sore.
我知道 我做了 太辛苦
I know, I did it... It was a lot.
爱莉安娜
Ariana.
要我陪你吗 不用 没事 回头给你发短♥信♥
You want me to stay? Uh, no. It's fine. I'll text you later.
好
Okay.
杨科 我真的不想在健身房♥门口被甩
You know, Yanko, I really just don't want to get dumped outside of my gym.
我很喜欢这里
I really like it here,
我们可以走开一个街区什么的
so maybe we could just go down the block or something?
算了 我也不知道 我 只是
You know what? I don't know. I... I just...
你什么都不必说 我只是
Uh, you don't even have to say anything. I just...
天啊
Oh, my God!
爱莉安娜
Ariana,
我想了很多
I've done a lot of thinking,
想明白了
and, uh...
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表