剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
他的名字叫阿玛丽
His name is Amari.
阿玛丽马库斯
Amari Marcus.
我很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾你失去了你的儿子
I'm sorry you lost your son.
谢谢 - 我觉得我们需要休息一下
Thank you. - I think we need a little breather.
嘿 老大 进广♥告♥吧
Hey, boss. Get us into commercial.
稍后回来 我们会继续跟通德约翰斯顿 和克里斯亨特聊
We'll be back with Tunde Johnston and Chris Hunter.
谢谢
Thank you.
克里斯有金牌
Chris has gold medals.
有钱、有名…
She's got money, celeb--
你满意了吗? - 什么?
Are you happy? - What?
就这样毁了别人的生活?
Just blowing up people's lives like that?
艾丽克丝 我根本不知道会发生这样的事
You know, Alex, I had no idea that was gonna happen.
但发生了
Well, it did.
而且后果很严重
And there's gonna be a lot of fallout from that.
是…我知道
Yeah, I know. Yeah.
还有…
Also…
是一次不错的访谈
It was a good interview.
我会转达给你的…
I'll convey to your…
我会…
Well, I will…
没问题
Absolutely.
好
Okay.
好的
All right.
布罗哈特曼?不是吧?
Bro Hartman? Really?
你的两位明星收视率杀疯了
Ratings killed for two of your biggest stars.
视频点击率爆了 不客气
Clips are beyond viral. You're welcome.
你知道兴♥奋♥剂♥的事吗?
Did you know about the doping?
不知道 但社交媒体上 大规模舆♥论♥正倾向于她
No, but social media is trending heavily in her favor.
天啊 - 所有媒体都想采访她
Oh, Jesus. - Everybody wants an interview.
我觉得她会没事的
I mean, I think she's gonna be just fine.
好吧 我们的奥♥运♥报道即将彻底完蛋
Okay, well, our Olympic coverage is about to be fucked.
也许会 也许不会
Maybe. Maybe not.
要知道 艾丽克丝 人们喜欢看到 有人真正敢于承担自己的烂事
You know, Alex, people love it when someone actually owns their shit.
你可以跟克里斯学着点
You could learn something from Chris.
你什么意思?
What is that supposed to mean?
你叫抗界媒体不要聘用我
You told Defy not to hire me.
因为我不想失去你 米娅
Because I did not want to lose you, Mia.
我们这里还有很多事要一起做
We have so much more work to do together here.
所以你故意搞砸他们的要约 来得到你想要的东西
So you tanked their offer to get what you wanted.
我没有搞砸任何东西
I didn't tank anything.
我只是告诉了乔伊真♥相♥
I just told Joy the truth.
我没要你这么做
I didn't ask you to do that.
我不理解 你在这里 能造成的影响要大得多
I don't understand. You have so much more of an impact here.
你觉得你能替我的人生做这些决定 实在太居高临下了
It is so patronizing for you to think you can make those decisions about my life.
天啊 我跟你讲
Oh, my God. You know what?
说实话 我都不知道 自己为什么替别人着想
I don't even know why I do any of it for anybody. Honestly.
刚刚那烂招
Considering that fucking move.
那算什么啊?
I mean, what was that?
我以为你不会犯这种低级错误 米娅
I thought you were better than that, Mia.
我告诉你
You know what?
你去死吧 艾丽克丝
Fuck you, Alex.
嘿…说话小心点
Hey. Hey. Careful.
你擅自行事 很好
You just went rogue. Bravo.
我相信你一定自我感觉良好
And I'm sure you're feeling really good about yourself,
但我们完全不知道此事会如何发展
but we have no idea how this is about to pan out.
好 你可以陪亿万富豪男朋友上♥床♥
Okay, so you can screw over your billionaire boyfriend,
此为公♥司♥策略
and it's considered strategic.
科里可以泄露一封 带有种族歧视的邮件 此为公♥司♥战术
Cory can leak a racist email and it's a tactical move.
但我果断行动 你就认为我不该犯这种低级错误
But when I play hard, you think I'm supposed to be better than that.
我们没人为这些事感到自豪
None of us are proud of any of those things.
好 但你们都做过了 现在轮到我了
Okay, but you did it, and it's my time now.
从今往后 我会和克里斯合作
Chris and I are gonna be working together from now on.
这周 马库斯会跟你电♥话♥联♥系♥ 我们同时会考虑下一步举措
Marcus will be calling you this week as we explore our next steps.
“下一步举措”?怎么 这算是威胁吗?
"Next steps"? So what, is that some kind of a threat?
不是威胁 是目前的局势
It's not a threat. It's the current state of play.
克里斯不确定UBN是否仍然适合她了
Chris isn't sure that UBN is the right fit for her anymore.
她在找其他公♥司♥ 我也一样
She's exploring her options, and so am I.
我觉得我们合作得很好
And I think we make a great team.
米娅 我们还没说完
Mia, we are not done.
我说完了
I am.
我的天
Oh, my God.
嘿
Hey.
她来了
There she is.
我开始以为你不喜欢我的公♥寓♥了
I was starting to think maybe you didn't like my apartment.
不会
Oh, no.
我挺喜欢的
I like it fine.
想来点什么吗?
Can I get you something?
喝点什么?
Maybe something to drink?
你…
Do you…
你想出去?我以为我们要在这里吃饭呢
Do you wanna go out? I thought we were gonna eat here.
是
Yeah.
本来是
We were.
我本来要给你做一道 世界级的千层面 但后来我…
I was gonna make you this world-class lasagna, but then I…
但后来我去翻邮件 想找我朋友
I searched through my email to find the recipe
从卡邦餐厅发给我的食谱 结果搜索的时候
that my buddy had sent me from Carbone, and you know, when you do that,
会自动弹出之前的搜索词条
it brings up all your previous email searches.
真奇怪
Strangest thing.
有人搜索过肯尼思斯托克顿这个名字
Somebody searched the name Kenneth Stockton.
科里 我本来想告诉你的
Cory, I tried to tell you.
你说要看我电影的照片
You asked to see pictures of my movie
其实是为了翻看我的手♥机♥
so that you could look through my phone.
而当时我们正在约会
While we were on a date.
我知道沃夫河的事了
I know about Wolf River.
好吧 行 太好了
Okay. All right. Great.
你觉得自己知道些什么?
What is it you think you know?
我知道你掩盖了一篇报道
I know that you covered up a story
关于河水污染的
about a polluted waterway.
动物死亡、癌症发病率爆增
Dead animals, crazy cancer rates.
然后你派了一个公♥关♥ 去抹黑那个只是想解决问题的律师
And then you sent a fixer to smear the lawyer who was just trying to clean it up.
到底是怎么回事?
What the hell is going on here?
你在调查我吗?拿我当报道素材?
Are you investigating me? Am I a story?
我是想跟你开诚布公
I'm trying to be honest with you.
你跟我上♥床♥是为了得到内♥幕♥消息?
Did you sleep with me for information?
不是 - 真的吗?因为感觉
No. - Really? 'Cause it kind of
你就是 - 不 科里 不是的
feels like you did. - No, Cory. No.
我之前不知道你牵涉其中 是在我们睡过后才…
I did not know you were involved until after we had been…
那…
Well…
真是松了一口气呢
That's a relief.
原来不全是谎言
It wasn't all bullshit.
有一个女人和肯尼思斯托克顿的合影
There's a woman in the picture with Kenneth Stockton,
我需要知道她是谁
and I need to know who she is.
我不知道你在说什么
And I don't fucking know what you're talking about.
好吧 那么在你成为 UBA新闻主管一个月内
Okay, so, within a month of you becoming the head of UBA News,
这篇报道就突然消失了?
the story just sort of disappears?
你想说你对此完全不知情?
You're trying to tell me that you don't know anything about it?
你也许记得 我当时… - 一无所知?
Well, you might remember I was dealing… - Nothing?
在处理米切凯斯勒的小问题
…with a little problem called Mitch Kessler.
记得吗?他是被指控的强♥奸♥犯
You remember him? He was an accused rapist,
把车开进了科莫湖 - 我记得
he drove his car into Lake Como… - Yeah, I do.
不过我记得弗雷德 曾告诉我不要报道这件事
But you know, I do remember Fred told me not to run the story because of some
因为有法律问题 我做了大多数人
legal issues, and I did what most people do
在新工作时会做的事 听上司的话
when they get a new job, I listened to my boss.
你都没查? - 我当然查了
And you didn't look into it? - Of course I fucking did!
环保署发布了一份报告 为公♥司♥洗清了罪名
The EPA put out a report exonerating the company.
法务说我没有东西可报道 所以我转向了
Legal told me I had nothing to run, so I moved on
那个桌下有按钮的掠食者
to the predator with a button under his desk.
然后你雇佣厄尔去抹黑肯尼思斯托克顿
And then you hired Earl to go smear Kenneth Stockton.
我让厄尔去摆平一个律师
I told Earl to shut down a lawyer
他正试图用毫无根据的指控起诉UBA
who was trying to sue UBA with baseless claims.
他在浪费所有人的时间和他委托人的钱
He was wasting everybody's time and his clients' money.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表