剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
You could make a copy of your brain.
删除不想要的记忆
And just delete the memories you didn't want.
因为有些关于自己的部分你想要忘却
Because there are parts of yourself you'd like to forget.
但不知怎么…
But somehow…
这些东西总会出现
they always show up…
AI演示
AI艾丽克丝利维 AI布罗哈特曼
就像机器中的幽灵
like a ghost in the machine.
AI克里斯亨特 AI斯黛拉朴
AI杨科弗洛雷斯
AI演示 斯黛拉朴
我是个优秀的首席执行官吗?
Am I a good CEO?
我觉得是
I think so.
但你知道 我可能不太客观
But, you know, I'm a little biased.
我哪优秀了?
What makes me good?
你削减了成本
You've cut costs.
你提高了收入
You've increased revenue.
你接手后 UBN的股价涨了6%
UBN stock is up 6% since you took over.
也就是钱了 - 还有其他标准吗?
So, money. - Is there another metric?
企业文化呢?
What about company culture?
为弱势群体打开大门
Opening doors for underrepresented groups.
比如伊朗击剑选手? - 不 比如我们的员工
Like the Iranian fencer? - No. Like our employees.
UBN的观众结构变化
The demographic shifts at UBN
在过去五年里一直相同
have been the same for the past five years.
所以米娅是对的
So, Mia's right.
我就是科里2.0
I am Cory 2.0.
我不是个盟友
I'm not an ally.
你觉得自己是盟友吗?
Do you think you're an ally?
我为了谈成合同 强迫一位亚裔女性舔马天尼
I made an Asian woman lick up a martini to close a deal.
所以我不觉得是
So, no.
看来不是
I guess not.
我是种族歧视、性别歧视者
I'm racist and sexist.
我是靠踩着我的同类才走到今天
And I stepped on people who look like me to get to where I am.
如果你没这么做 你还能拿到首席执行官的职位吗?
If you didn't do that, would you have gotten the CEO job?
当然不能
Of course not.
因为平等不重要
Because equality doesn't matter.
公平不重要
Fairness doesn't matter.
无法影响股价
It doesn't make the stock move.
这就是为什么我迟早会被炒掉
Which is why it's only a matter of time
换成一个白男
before I get fired and replaced with a white guy,
因为至少他会打高尔夫
because at least he plays golf.
你的高尔夫打得很烂
You suck at golf.
我知道
I fucking know that.
我爱迈尔斯吗?
Am I in love with Miles?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从没恋爱过 所以我没法说
I've never been in love, so I can't say.
我需要更多数据
I would need more data.
如果我辞职会发生什么?
What would happen if I quit?
一位新首席执行官会被任命来取代你
A new CEO would be installed as your replacement.
此人将决定公♥司♥的方向
They would determine the direction of the company.
我也不得不选一个方向
And I'd have to pick a direction.
西边是东京 东边是那不勒斯
West to Tokyo. East to Naples.
席琳杜蒙 布罗会参加奥♥运♥记者招待会
你会习惯被人注视
You get used to being looked at.
被以某种方式看待
Thought of in a certain way.
聪明、勤奋、稳重
Smart, hard-working, steady.
一个做事不求功名的人
Someone who does the job without expecting credit,
一个会听命收敛自身光芒的人
who will shrink herself when asked.
一个不会惹麻烦的人
Who won't cause any trouble.
成为他们期望的你
Be who they want you to be
直到你无法再继续
until you can't.
直到你彻底崩溃
Until you break.
这就是和保罗一起工作时发生的事
That's what happened working with Paul.
他伤害了我
He hurt me.
于是我伤害了自己
So I hurt myself.
我妈妈来到医院 用意志力把我带回人世
My mom came to the hospital and willed me back to life.
我父亲没来
My father never showed up.
我想象他一定很失望
I imagined him, disappointed…
“她连这点事都做不好”
"She couldn't even do that right."
嗨
Hi.
有布罗的消息吗?
Any word from Bro?
他会来的
He'll be here.
这么做感觉很不对
It just feels so wrong.
这么搞他
Fucking him over like this, you know?
我们真要做这样的人吗?
Is this, like, really who we wanna be?
他会没事的 他这样的人总会没事
He'll be fine. Guys like him always are.
好 我去跟卡拉打个招呼
Okay. I'm going to go say hi to Kara really quick.
很快回来 - 好
I'll be right back. - Okay.
有意思
It's funny.
你说什么?
I'm sorry?
我们竟然需要他
How we need him.
我感觉和你很近
I feel so close to you.
是吗?
Do you?
你不知道
You have no idea.
你的电影怎么样了?我听说不太顺利啊
How's your movie? I heard it wasn't going well.
谁说的?
Who said that?
风言风语嘛 你懂的
People talk. You know how they are.
你可以告诉他们别担心
Well, you can tell them not to worry.
我即将和UBN签约 会有一长串待拍电影
I'm about to sign a deal with UBN. I'll have a whole slate of movies.
在洛杉矶?
In Los Angeles?
在编剧的梦想之地 妈
Wherever the writers dream, Ma.
只要有税收减免就好
As long as there's a tax break.
我其实 在想我在洛杉矶的时光
You know, I was actually thinking about my time in LA
和我之前在那里的生活
and my old life there.
那也叫生活啊
If you can call it a life.
那个制片公♥司♥毫不留情地炒了你
It was brutal, the way that studio fired you.
但是 嘿 我东山再起了 我成了新闻部主管
But, hey, I bounced back. I got Head of News.
有趣的是 我从没想过自己 是怎么得到这份工作的 因为我这性格嘛
Funny, I never wondered how I got the job because, you know, I'm me.
但这确实有点奇怪 因为我原本是做剧本的
But it is a bit curious 'cause I was a scripted guy.
你当时是公♥司♥里的新星
You were a rising star at the company.
那得看你问谁了
Depends on who you ask.
妈
Mom.
你记得这张照片吗?
Do you remember this?
记得 白宫记者晚宴
Yeah. The White House Correspondents' Dinner.
UBA有一个席位 还有国家宽带网、《雄鹰新闻》
UBA had a table. And NBN. Eagle News…
你去那里做什么?
And what were you doing there?
我收到邀请了 我总会受邀 - 好吧
I was invited. I'm always invited.
我当然希望你也在
I'm sure I expected you to be there.
你当时可能在洛杉矶狂饮作乐
You were probably in LA, on a bender.
是 对
Oh, right. Yeah.
我玩得太疯 忘记了白宫记者晚宴
I was so high I forgot about the White House Correspondents' Dinner.
你是不是跟弗雷德米克林说了什么 帮我得到了那份工作?
Did you say something to Fred Micklen to help me get my job?
你在胡思乱想
You're being ridiculous.
是吗?
Am I?
是的
Yes.
那是一场派对 我爱参加派对
It was a party. I go to parties.
得了 妈 你去那里做什么?
Come on, Mom. What were you doing there?
和其他人一样 拍马逢迎
The same thing everyone was doing. Glad-handing.
你一定跟弗雷德米克林 说了什么 求你能不能…
You said something to Fred Micklen. Can you please…
你太不会撒谎了 妈 向来如此
You are such a shitty liar, Mom. You always have been.
告诉我你说了什么
Just tell me what you fucking said.
科里 够了
Cory, enough.
瞧你把我逼的
Look what you made me do.
我去拿纸巾 稍等
I'll get a paper towel. Hold on.
妈 你这里几乎什么都没有了
Mom, you're out of almost everything.
我还以为管家一直在给你买♥♥日常用品呢
I thought the housekeeper was buying your groceries.
奥若拉 尊严善终组织
协助自愿结束生命 平静、有尊严、温柔
这是什么?
What's this?
别管它 没什么
Leave it alone. It's nothing.
苏黎世的一家协助自杀诊所是没什么吗?
An assisted suicide clinic in Zurich is nothing?
别这么夸张
Don't be so dramatic.
我只是查查而已
It's just something I was looking into.
嘿 妈
Hey, Mom.
如果你害怕独自生活 我可以请个人
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表