剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
你拿到我发给你的布局图了吗
So you got the layout that I sent?
对 我的车在楼下等着呢 就像我们计划的那样
All right, my car is waiting downstairs just like we planned.
相信我
And believe me...
相信我 你父亲在做对的事
Believe me, your father's doing the right thing.
好 你快去
Okay. Just go. Go.
快走
Go.
我站在这里说 "你们想叛逃"
I am right here and then I said, "You wanna defect?"
她说 是的
She said... Yes.
你拿到我发给你的布局图了吗
You got the layout that I sent?
(我们想叛逃)
采访对我女儿意义重大 我说 为什么选这里 而不在巴黎
This means everything to my daughter. I said why here? Why not Paris?
安保太严密
Too much security.
我的车在楼下等着呢 就像我们计划的那样
My car is waiting downstairs just like we planned.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure you want to do this?
我们不会回去的
We are not going back.
走廊尽头有一个货运电梯
There is a freight elevator at the end of the hall.
我说可以给国♥务♥院♥打电♥话♥
I said to call the State Department.
外面有一辆黑色SUV 快走
Black SUV outside. Just go.
就像我们计划的那样 你父亲在做对的事
Just like we planned. Your father's doing the right thing.
我从没 我没说过 相信我
I never... I didn't say it. Believe me.
相信我 我没说过
Believe me. Believe me. I didn't say it.
艾丽克丝 你还好吗
Alex, is everything okay?
见鬼 天啊
Oh, fuck. Jesus Christ.
还好 不对 你能帮我看个东西吗
Yes. No. Will you look at something for me?
好 稍等 不好
Okay. Hold on. Oh, shit.
好 看那个屏幕 好吗 那个
All right. Just look at that screen. Okay? Right there.
好 别管这个
Okay, just ignore that. Hmm. Mm-hmm.
罗娅 我了解到是你父亲带你接触击剑的
Roya, I understand it was your father who introduced you to fencing.
看起来我像是第一次跟她见面吗
That look like I was meeting her for the first time?
什么
Wh-What?
我看起来像是装成第一次见她吗
Does it look like I was acting like I was meeting her for the first time?
我觉得看起来都一样吧
Um, I guess it would look the same.
看起来一模一样 是
It would look exactly the same. Yeah. Right.
没错 是不是第一次见面 看起来都一样
Exactly right. It would look exactly the same either way.
这才是整件事最让人抓狂的地方
This is the mindfuck of this entire thing.
天啊
Oh, my God. Mmm.
真是 糟透了
This is such a... This is so fucked up.
是
Yeah, um...
艾丽克丝 怎么
Alex? Yeah?
晚间节目需要用这个房♥间
Evening needs the room.
你待在这里好几小时了
You've been in here for hours.
天啊 是
Oh, my God. Yeah.
还没结果是什么意思
What do you mean you don't have any answers yet?
艾丽克丝 我们在努力查
Alex, we're trying, okay?
我知道 就是
I know... Just...
斯黛拉 一有结果就打给我 拜托了
Stella, just call me the minute you know a fucking thing, please.
该死 见鬼
Fuck. Oh, shit.
科里 嗨 嗨
Cory. Hi. Hi.
我带来了Tomoe餐厅的顶级寿司
I brought world-class sushi from Tomoe
还有一瓶手造纯米大吟酿清酒
and a bottle of Shuzo Junmai Daiginjo.
它是用一百年前发现的
Hmm. It's, uh, made from a unique yeast
一种独特酵母酿造的
discovered a hundred years ago.
只在他们自家的酿酒厂里培育
They only grow it in their brewery.
这是求和的表示 好
It's a peace offering. Oh. Of course.
你果然会买♥♥这个 你真好
Of course you brought this. That's so sweet.
献给战胜保罗马科思之功
For vanquishing Paul Marks... Oh.
和守住我昔日媒体王国的荣耀之举
...and preserving the honor of my former media fiefdom.
我敌人的敌人值得收下价格过高的清酒
You know, the enemy of my enemy gets overpriced sake.
真好 你想来个拥抱还是
Sweet. So, you wanna hug it out or...
我去找几个碟子装 好
I'm just gonna get some plates for this. Okay.
布莱德莉杰克森重出江湖
So Bradley Jackson back in the building...
直播中 在最糟糕的时机 说了最糟糕的话
...saying the worst possible thing at the worst possible time live on air.
你知道吧 我知道
You know. I know.
我有点希望她在节目上翻车 再次辞职
Kind of wish she'd go off the rails and quit again.
我和你想法一样
You and me both, you know.
因为我好不容易要从 "制片人监狱"里出来
Because I'm finally getting out of producer jail,
结果又马上要因为妨碍联邦调查 去真正的监狱蹲牢了
and I'm about to go to real real jail for obstructing a federal investigation.
我敢肯定 我那电影的财务人员 会喜欢这个结局
I'm sure the finance guys for my movie are gonna love that.
是 我觉得 艾丽克丝
Yeah. I think it's... Alex.
你在听我说话吗
You w-with me on this?
科里 真抱歉 我现在心烦意乱
Cory, I'm so sorry. I'm so distracted.
心烦意乱
I'm really distracted.
我 真希望布莱 德莉是我唯一的麻烦
I just... I wish Brad... Bradley was my only problem right now.
好吧 天啊
Oh. Okay, wow.
是的 好吧
Yeah. Um, all right.
你想聊聊吗
Do... Do you wanna talk about it?
我很想谈 好 那谈吧
I'd love to talk about it. All right. Let's talk.
但我没法谈
I just can't talk about it.
好吧 法律上不允许
Okay. Can't legally talk about it.
嗯
Hmm.
那么
So...
去他的 说就说了 我被 深度伪造视频害了
All right, you know what, I've been... I've been deepfaked.
好吗 就是这样 我说出口了
Okay? There it is. I said it.
有一段音频 说的话是我从没说过的
There is audio of me saying something that I did not say.
但我没法证明我没说过
But I can't prove that I didn't say it.
但如果是我说的 那情况就糟透了
And if I did say it, it would be so, so bad if I did.
而且完全没人相信我
And... And absolutely no one believes me.
斯黛拉 席琳 没人相信我
Stella, Celine, none of them believe me.
我没法证明 它不是真的
I can't prove it. It's not real.
我现在快被逼疯了
And I'm kind of losing my fucking mind.
你在遭受精神操控
You're being gaslit.
是的
Yes.
就是这么回事
That's what it is.
嗯
Mm-hmm.
天啊 有人是真的想毁了我
Wow. Someone's really trying to fuck with me.
(不醉不归)
嗨 布莱德莉杰克森
Hey. Bradley Jackson.
嗨 奇普 天啊
Aw. Hey, Chip. Wow.
你来见我 我太高兴了
I'm so glad you came to meet me.
说实话 你联♥系♥我 我还挺意外的
Well, I was a little surprised to hear from you, if I'm being honest.
合情合理
That's fair. Hmm.
你好像变了
You seem different.
我不再给企业当牛马了 找回了一半的灵魂
Well, I left the corporate grind and I got half my soul back.
谢谢 你观察入微
Thanks for noticing. Mm-hmm. Mm-hmm.
不对 我知道是哪不一样
No, I know what it is.
什么 你很有布鲁克林范儿
What? You've gone Brooklyn.
我有布鲁 你说什么呢
I went Brook... What are you talking about?
没错 你很有布鲁克林气质
Yeah, that's it. It's just a Brooklyn vibe.
好 所以我
Okay, so I'm... I'm...
我在公♥寓♥里自♥制♥手工腌菜
I'm brining artisanal pickles back in my apartment.
你呢
What about you?
我听说你回到"犯罪现场"了
I hear that you've gone back to the scene of the crime.
此言不假
The rumors are true.
是的 我们喝一杯吧
Hmm. Yes. Let's get a drink.
好啊
Let's do that.
是谁想陷害你呢
So who would wanna set you up?
谁不想啊
I mean, who wouldn't?
我为了保证公♥司♥能经营下去 不得不裁掉很多人
I had to fire so many people just to keep the lights on.
噢
Oh.
该死的
Fuck.
席琳怎么看
What does Celine think?
席琳把话说得无懈可击
Celine, she's saying all the right things,
但我知道她不相信我
but, you know, I know she doesn't believe me.
她有时 确实难搞
Well, she can be... ...she can be tough.
我当年是在洛杉矶认识她的
I know her from LA back in the day.
她家人因为她跟迈尔斯谈恋爱 就把她逐出了家族
Her family, they exiled her from the empire for dating Miles,
于是她为了气他们就嫁给了他 当然是因为爱
so she married him to spite them, and I mean, for love, of course.
反正她现在不太喜欢我
Well, she's not a big fan of mine right now.
没人真正喜欢我 但总之
Nobody really is, but anyway,
她说她会调查的 但周五到了 他们就
she said she was gonna look into it, and then come Friday they just...
采取行动了 我都不知道这话是什么意思
...move on it, whatever the fuck that even means.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表