剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
比如说 他们会收回奥♥运♥转播权吗
Like, would they take away the Games?
我不知道 今年也许不会
I don't know. Probably not this year,
但这是12年合同的第一年 所以之后有可能
but it's the first year of a 12-year deal, so it's possible.
我们在华尔街费尽心思 辗转游说 好不容易借来了钱
We did a fan dance up and down Wall Street to borrow money.
然后我们挥金如土地
Then we went on a shopping spree
买♥♥下了全球最大规模体育赛事的转播权
to buy the biggest sports event on earth.
我在塞纳河里游泳
I swam in the Seine,
真的是吃了屎才谈下这笔合同
and literally swallowed shit to close this deal.
我们已经没钱 没人情可用了
We're out of money and favors.
丢掉奥♥运♥转播权 电视网就完蛋了
If we lose the Olympics, we lose the network.
他们在求我帮忙 换作你 你也会这么做
They were asking for my help. You would've done the exact same thing.
我只是不希望电视台垮掉
I just don't want us to fail.
我明白 好
I understand. Okay.
我要你退出奥♥运♥会开始前的相关采访
I need you to back away from these Olympics prep interviews.
什么 我们必须避一避风头
What? We need to calm the waters,
确保你还能和克里斯一起主持奥♥运♥转播
ensure that you can still host the Games with Chris.
对 我们需要你去巴黎 好吗
Yes. We need you in Paris. All right?
天啊 真难以置信
Oh, my God. I can't fucking believe this.
我要克里斯去做这些采访 不行 等等
I wanna put Chris on these interviews. No. Wait.
克里斯已经忙不过来了 她有五天的《TMS》要录
Chris is stretched too thin as it is. She does five days on TMS.
她还在为巴黎做准备
She is prepping for Paris.
我们不能 那就让她别做《TMS》了
We can't- So take her off of TMS
暂时性的 斯黛拉 我们不能
for the time being. Stella. We can't--
我们无论如何都需要优先考虑奥♥运♥会
We need to prioritize the Games, whatever it takes.
本 你去和员工们谈 今晚的事谁也不许说出去
Ben, talk to the crew. No one can tell a fucking soul what happened here tonight.
我们是奥♥运♥会的大本营
We are the home of the Olympics.
必须保持中立
We're fucking Switzerland.
不得站边
We don't take sides.
(巴列霍录影带)
凯尔 情况有多糟
Kyle, how bad?
他拍了36条
He's done 36 takes.
显然那个视频墙有问题
Apparently the video wall isn't right,
他还不喜欢她拿伞的方式
and he doesn't like how she's holding the umbrella.
好 我猜 她在 在哪
Right, and I guess... She's... Where?
对 她不肯下拖车了
Yeah. Refusing to come out of her trailer.
好 真是一场噩梦
Right. It's a nightmare.
噩梦 不 凯尔 不是
A nightmare? No, Kyle. No.
我们在造梦 我们是全世界最幸运的人 是吧
We're making dreams here. We're the luckiest people in the world, right?
高端日式按♥摩♥ 一瓶冰镇的 带皮发酵葡萄酒
A Tomoko massage, a bottle of chilled skin contact wine,
某个美丽而不实用的东西
something beautiful and useless waiting for her
在她车上等她杀青呢 明白吗 快去
in her car by the time we wrap, okay? Go.
嗨 科里 我完蛋了
Hey. Cory, I'm fucked.
是 我们本来完美的拍摄地
Yeah. We had the most perfect location
风景秀丽 现在我这部电影里最重要的一幕
with a stunning view. And now, the most important scene in my fucking movie
看着就像个劣质屏保
looks like some shitty ass screen saver.
威尔 朋友 大自然对我们另有安排 是吧
Will, buddy, Mother Nature had other plans for us, okay?
放松点 我去跟她谈 你去吃点杏仁 滑手♥机♥吧
Relax. I'm gonna talk to her. You go eat some almonds and scroll your Letterboxd.
还有 拿伞能有多难啊
And, how hard is it to hold a fucking umbrella?
我知道 演员嘛 对吧 天啊
I know. Actors, right? God.
你好 我是科里
Hey there. It's Cory.
我对这种安排表示遗憾
I'm sorry about all this.
你知道 导演嘛 都是暴躁的生物
You know directors. They're fickle fucking creatures.
去了一次"电影宝库" 再去马里布来一场死藤水灵修
One Criterion Closet visit and an ayahuasca retreat in Malibu
回来就自以为是大卫芬奇了
and suddenly he thinks he's David Fincher.
但是
But...
你是这部电影的明星
you are the star of the movie.
你那富有表现力 非凡绝伦的面容 令全世界都为之倾倒
Your expressive, extraordinary face that the world can't get enough of...
我们第一次见面时我怎么说的
Our first meeting, what did I say to you?
观众不想看绿幕拍的破烂
People are done with green screen bullshit.
不想看那些刚一走出影院就忘记的电影
They're done with movies you forget the moment you leave the theater.
我相信这部电影
I believe in this film.
我相信伟大叙事的凝聚力
I believe in the unifying power of great storytelling.
我相信你的才华 相信你的热情
I believe in your talent, and your passion,
也相信你那种能够让人们穿越现实
and your ability to transport people
重新感受到人性温度的能力
and make them feel like human beings again.
我们拍的是后真♥相♥时代的《唐人街》
We are making Chinatown for the post-truth era.
很有意义
It's relevant.
很崇高
It's elevated.
很必要
It's essential.
有人吗
Hello?
你在里面吗
You in here?
科里
Cory.
她的经纪人来电♥话♥了 她不拍了
That was her agent. She quit.
可恶
Rats.
很好 能把两枚奖牌举起来吗
Perfect. Can you hold out your two medals?
很好 把娃娃再举高一点
Awesome. And the doll up a little bit more.
稍微侧过来一点
A little bit more profile.
我的小玩偶会有其他衣服吗
So, is Mini-Me gonna get some other outfits,
比如战斗服什么的
like a power suit or something?
比基尼也行
Maybe a bikini.
因为老天爷知道 她从没怀孕过 对吧
'Cause God knows she's never been pregnant. Have you?
我们在主播台拍一组吧
Let's do a series by the teacup.
要休息一下吗 好啊 谢谢
Wanna break for a few? Yeah, great. Thank you.
稍等 不用 谢谢
Wait a sec. No, thank you, thank you.
拍得好吗
Are they good?
我喜欢第一张 对 很棒
I like the first one. Yeah, it's good.
天啊
Wow.
跟我的小伙伴打个招呼
Say hello to my little friend.
你心情很不错啊
You're in a good mood.
奥林匹克公路之旅 我来了
Olympic road trip here I come.
这是去巴黎前极好的热身
And it's such a good warm-up for Paris.
但你现在有点忙不过来
But you know, you're stretched a little bit thin here.
为赛事做准备 8月的民♥主♥党全国代♥表♥大♥会♥
Prep for the games, DNC in August.
我觉得你也许不该去
I don't know if you should go.
马库斯打个电♥话♥ 你就可以留在公♥司♥里了
Marcus makes a call, you can stay right here.
对
Yeah.
我没问题的 这组采访我一开始就想做
I'm good. I wanted these interviews from jump.
我听从艾丽克丝的安排 是因为我别无选择
I just deferred to Alex because I had to.
你还说想多陪陪家人
And you said you wanted to spend more time with family.
要知道 克里斯 我们完全可以另外找人的
You know, Chris. We really can find somebody else.
感觉你在当我的经纪人
I feel like you're managing me.
好 我是这么想的 替我代班《TMS》的人
Okay, so I was thinking, whoever sits in for me on TMS...
是 可以转为全职
Yep. ...could transition to full time.
我可以拓宽发展方向 我在跟斯黛拉谈
I could expand my horizons. I've been talking to Stella
关于一档新闻杂♥志♥类节目 是吗
about a news magazine show and... Really?
把我读书俱乐部里的书单用在UBN+
...adapting my book club selections for UBN Plus.
你这语气就像五年前的艾丽克丝
You sound like Alex five years ago.
是的 我要做她做过的每件事 但不会弄得一团糟
Yeah. I'm going to do everything she did without making a mess.
准备好了吗 好了
You ready? Ready when you are.
好
Okay.
也许是时候迎接新篇章了
It just might be time to move on.
是吧
You know.
嗨 梅
Hi, Mae.
乔丹女士 嗨
Ms. Jordan. Hi.
朴女士好像在打电♥话♥ 你能否 乔丹女士
I think Ms. Bak is on a call, so if you could... Miss Jordan?
没关系
It's okay.
说真的 稍等两分钟 我得讨好法国大使
Seriously, two minutes. I have to kiss up to the French ambassador.
好 那我就直说了
Okay, well, then, I just gotta fucking say it.
现在的情况太扯了
This whole situation is bullshit.
克里斯是《TMS》的灵魂人物
Chris drives TMS.
明白吗 哪怕让她暂时离开几个月
Okay? And taking her off for even a couple of months
也会降低收视率的 导致我的绩效不好看
is gonna sink our ratings, which is gonna reflect poorly on me,
也就会导致我无法竞争新闻主管
which is gonna keep me out of the Head of News chair,
这个职位是你两年前上任时答应要给我的
which you promised me two years ago when you got this job.
还记得吗
Do you remember that?
当时你和玛丽安托瓦内特提出
Back when you and Marie-Antoinette pitched UBN
UBN会是女性主义乌托邦 一个女性彼此扶持的世界
as a feminist utopia where women lift each other up.
别怪席琳 我知道 这个过程有点长
Don't blame Celine. I know. I know it's been a process.
一个问 说得好啊 过程
A pro... That's cute. A process.
拜托 斯黛拉 你知道我有其他工作要约
Come on, Stella. You know I've had other offers.
我希望你得到这个职位
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表