剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Um, and some water. Dad.
是 还有止疼药 我都会为你准备好
Yes. Yes, yes. And an Aleve. I got it coming all for you.
这里吗 这边 对 这边 来吧 拜托
Right here? This way. Oh, right. This way. Come on. Please.
这个很美
This one is stunning.
是的 没错
Yeah, absolutely.
但是你看啊
But come on.
这一个
This one.
有冒险精神 但又有
It's adventurous but with a...
深层的活力
a deep inner life.
她担心这个区域
She's worried about this area.
我们能看看其他选择吗 对 我明白
Can't we see some other options? No, I hear you. I hear you.
但是
But, um...
这顶假发最完美 对吧
this is the wig, right?
你说得对 合适的假发
You're right. And the right wig
能让她赢得小金人
is gonna get her the little gold man.
我把它带过去
I'll take it over there.
亲自拿给她看
I'll show her myself.
她会明白的 谢谢了 各位
And she'll see. Thanks, guys.
或许不明白
Or she won't.
妈 嗨 我正要打给你呢
Ma, hey, I was just gonna call you.
你喜欢梅丽尔的哪一顶假发
Um, which Meryl wig do you prefer?
《丝克伍事件》《穿普拉达的女王》还是《苏菲的抉择》
Silkwood, Prada, or Sophie's Choice?
真巧 现在感觉就像在《苏菲的抉择》里
Which, incidentally, this is starting to feel like right now.
我在片场 必须敲定此事
I'm on the lot, I gotta lock it in.
你回洛杉矶去了
Are you back in Los Angeles?
我在纽约 今天在片场
I'm in, uh, New York on the, uh, lot today.
但是我们这周要拍些外景
But, uh, we've got some exteriors later this week.
科里 我必须跟你谈谈
Cory... I-I have to talk to you.
年轻时的梅丽尔更好 但其实哪个时期的都好
Younger Meryl would be better, but any Meryl really.
我不会等着去瑞士安乐死了
I'm not waiting for Switzerland.
我要自己掌握命运
I'm gonna take things in my own hands.
妈 抱歉我昨晚没给你回电♥话♥
Mom, I'm sorry I didn't call you back last night.
我刚处理了一场严重的发型组危机
I had a major hair department crisis that I had to de-escalate,
不过我今天晚些时候会过去 一切都会好的
but I will swing by later today and it's gonna be fine.
我把鸡蛋放进药柜 把脏毛巾塞进冰箱
I put the eggs in the medicine cabinet and my dirty towels in the fridge.
我快痴呆了
I'm losing it.
我的大脑曾是我唯一的依靠 但现在
My brain was my one constant and now--
好 别说了
Okay, stop.
我知道这令人紧张 害怕
I know that this is stressful. It's scary--
昨天我差点撞到邻居家的孩子
Yesterday I almost hit the neighbor's child,
我当时在车道上倒车
backing out of the driveway.
就差几厘米
I was within inches.
我不能这样生活了
I can't live like this.
我们必须趁我还有能力 把这事办了
I need to do this before I can't.
在我需要全天候护士给我换尿布之前
Before I have an around-the-clock nurse who has to change my diaper.
妈 我们谈过这事了
Mom, we talked about this.
科里 我准备好药了
Cory, I've gotten the pills.
我一切都安排好了 你什么都不用管
I've organized everything so you won't have to do a thing.
我今天就要结束自己的生命
I'm going to end my life today.
我爱你
I love you.
在我到之前什么都不要做
Don't do anything until I get there.
天啊
Jesus.
(爆"尿" 艾丽克丝利维 被指抄袭的父亲)
(在保罗里维尔雕像上小便被当场抓获)
(我的法学教授在校园小便 笑死我)
该死
Fuck.
爸
Dad!
爸 开玩笑呢
Dad? Are you fucking kidding me?
该死的
Goddamn it.
让《TMS》调出我对奥巴马 和露丝巴德金斯伯格的采访
And get, uh, TMS to pull my interviews of Obama and RBG.
应该有个链接准备好了 还有
There should be a link ready. And, uh...
别忘了把他们的咖啡订单安排好
Oh, don't... oh, don't forget to get their coffee orders organized.
别去那家口味苦的店
Um, don't go to the bitter place.
去那家会在咖啡上打奶泡画小脸的店
Uh, go to the place that has that little... They put foam and little faces--
你还好吗 怎么了
Are you okay? Why?
没有 你 似乎有点紧张
No, you just... you seem a little stressed.
是的 我
Yeah. Well, I...
昨晚我父亲出了点事 现在他人不见了
I had an incident with my father last night and now he's missing.
小便的事
Oh, the pee thing?
你看到视频了吗
Did you see that video?
没有
No.
看了一点
A little.
看了 我去给你弄咖啡
Yes. I'm gonna get your coffees.
谢谢 好
Thank you. Okay.
你可以共同出任竞选联席主席
You could co-chair the campaign.
我不能太抛头露面
I can't be so front-facing.
但我们会找到完美人选的
But we'll find the perfect person.
为什么选新泽西
Why New Jersey?
我在泽西海岸有一席之地
I have a place on the shore.
那名民♥主♥党人在贪腐丑闻中垮台
The Democrat's going down in the corruption scandal
这为一位独♥立♥候选人创造了机会
which opens a path for an independent.
艾丽克丝
Oh. Alex.
抱歉 没意识到你在
Uh, sorry, didn't realize you were...
我一会儿再来 我们谈完了
I'll... I'll come back. We're done.
早上好 布罗 利维女士 很高兴见到你
Good morning, Bro. Ms. Levy, always a pleasure.
很高兴见到你
It is a pleasure.
你怎么样
How are you holding up?
呃
Um...
全都公开了
It's all so public.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
他去上州了
He went upstate.
暂时
For a little while.
我们总是错过彼此
And we keep missing each other.
我应该有好消息要告诉你
Uh, so, I think I have some good news for you.
我要和白宫新闻团队见面
I'm meeting with the press team from the White House.
拜登好几个月没接受过长采访了 我们会吸引很多关注的
Biden hasn't done a long-form in months. We could have a lot of eyeballs on it.
很好 我们需要一次胜利
Excellent. We need a win.
现在就剩我们俩了
We're the last two standing.
就像灾难电影的结尾
Like at the end of a disaster movie.
没错
Exactly.
尽量别让其他事影响了你的心情
Try not to let the other stuff get you down.
谢谢
Thank you.
噢
Oh.
祝你父亲的事顺利
Good luck with your father.
你看了 很难看不到吧
You saw that? Hard to miss.
家长都不好相处
Parents are tricky.
是啊
Yeah.
这个形象不好
This isn't gonna be a good look.
嗨 嗨
Uh, hi. Hi.
呃
Um.
是这样 我找到你♥爸♥了
Yeah, so, I found your dad.
天啊 在哪 艾丽克丝
Oh, God. Where? Alexandra.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我不能躲在橱柜里任由名誉被践踏
Well, I can't cower in a cupboard while my reputation's being trampled underfoot.
雷米 请让我们单独聊聊 好
Remy, please give us a second. Yes.
这些荒谬的文学剽窃指控
These ridiculous accusations of literary theft
是恶意的谎言 是为了抹黑
are a malicious lie, a takedown.
现在又有一件无足轻重的小事 被彻底夸大了
And now another insignificant incident blown entirely out of proportion.
"猥亵行为"听起来不太好
"Lewd acts" does not sound great.
夸张了 你朝保罗里维尔撒尿
Hyperbole. You peed on Paul Revere.
那是内森黑尔
It was Nathan Hale.
爸 拜托 我们能晚点说这事吗 我今天有非常重要的事
Dad, please, can we talk about this later? I have a very, very big day today.
让我上你们的节目 给我一个为自己申辩的机会
Put me on your show. Give me the chance to vindicate myself.
去以我的视角叙述此事
To tell my side of the story.
去说明思想自♥由♥交流对任何有实质内容的
To explain that the free exchange of ideas is essential
智识辩论不可或缺
to any substantive intellectual debate.
说明我的著作根本不构成抄袭
And in no way approaches the threshold of plagiarism.
爸 我 做不到
Dad, I can't... I can't do that.
他们想把我从我亲手创建的部门撤掉
They're trying to remove me from the very department I created.
你至少能帮帮忙吧 艾丽克丝
The least you can do, Alexandra, is to help.
好 想听我的建议吗
Okay, you want my advice?
那我就给你个建议
Here's my advice to you.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表