剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
he would have delegated a different emissary.
你要不要听他的提议
Would you like to hear this proposal or not?
说吧
Just talk. Just talk.
齐克手里有一份 关于你那些环保朋友的档案
Zeke has a file on your eco-friends out there,
把他们和几年前墨西哥的一起
tying them to a gas rig explosion
天然气钻井爆♥炸♥联♥系♥在了一起
in Mexico a couple years back.
那次事件造成了数人死亡 损失达数百万美元
A couple people died. A couple million dollars in damages.
他觉得如果UBN愿意报道此事
Thought that if UBN were willing to report on this,
也许能亡羊补牢
that might help balance the scales.
我现在就把档案发给你
I'm sending you the file right now.
一场抹黑的宣传战 这是你的主意吗
A propaganda smear campaign? Is this your idea?
他们很确定那组织里有人和此事有关
They're pretty sure someone in that group had something to do with it.
很确定
They're pretty sure?
好 我们不报"很确定"的事
Okay, we don't do pretty sure.
如果他有确凿的证据 早就公开了
If he had anything real on this, he would have released it by now.
那你去调查啊
Well, so do your job.
证实此事 我的天
Verify it. Oh, my God.
你现在突然开始关心起我的职业操守了
All of a sudden, now you're interested in the integrity of my job?
艾丽克丝 如果确有此事 那就是双赢
Alex, if this checks out, it's win-win.
你打的什么算盘 为什么这么做
What's your angle here? Why are you doing this?
我只是想和他谈生意
I'm simply trying to get a deal done with him.
我也需要一次胜利
I could use a win myself.
好 果然如此 听着 艾丽克丝
Okay. There it is. Look, Alex,
自从上次分别后 我的生活里有很多烂摊子
I've had a lot of shit that I've had to rebuild in my life
都得一点点重新来过
since the last time we saw each other.
彼此彼此
You and me both.
这不是比赛 我没说是比赛
It's not a competition. I'm not saying it's a competition.
我不是来当敌人的 我只是
I'm not here to be antagonistic... I'm just...
保罗 你拿着我的眼镜吗
Paul, do you have my glasses?
对 我放在什么地方了
Yeah, I have 'em somewhere.
抱歉 我不是故意打断你们 不 没事
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt. No. It's fine.
没问题 你认识艾丽克丝利维
It's not a problem. You know Alex Levy.
艾丽克丝 艾娃卡里略
Alex, Ava Carillo.
嘿
Hey...
对 我们 刚刚认识
Yes. We just... We've met.
很高兴再次见到你
Nice to see you again.
好 回头聊 很高兴见到你
Okay, I'll talk to you later. It's good to see you.
好 那彭伯顿的事 你会考虑吧
Okay. And the Pemberton thing though. You're thinking about it?
会 我 我会的 我 会考虑
Yes, I... I am. I will and I... I am think... I'm thinking.
眼镜
Glasses.
见鬼
Shit.
我的老天
Oh, my fucking God.
嗨 我正要上楼
Hey, hey. Just about to head upstairs.
米娅 我很抱歉
Mia, I am so sorry.
我被困在峰会走不了
I'm stuck at this conference, and I can't get out.
我没法及时赶回去了
I'm just not gonna make it back in time.
好 明白了
Yeah, I see.
米娅 你会表现很好的
Mia, you're gonna kill it.
你行的
You got this.
好 谢了 艾丽克丝
Yeah. Thanks, Alex.
他想卖♥♥给我一辆Cybertruck
He wanted to sell me a Cybertruck.
我就笑了
I just laughed.
新闻部主管 混♥蛋♥
Head of News, motherfuckers.
观众需要相信UBN会第一时间报道 而且报道得准确无误
People need to feel that UBN is gonna have it first and they're gonna have it right.
在全平台实现
And that's across all platforms.
《TMS》 《晚间新闻》
TMS. Evening News.
包括国际版和数码版
International and digital.
你认为我们的新闻有娱乐性吗
Do you think our news is entertaining?
我
I... I th--
我觉得没有
I don't think it is.
我们竭尽全力避免冒犯他人
We bend over backwards not to offend,
这导致观众们开始滑手♥机♥
and it makes our audience reach for their phones.
我认为新闻是一种强大的工具
I think the news is an incredible tool.
但我们需要更多的"马戏" 少一点"面包"
But we need more circuses and a little less bread.
要做能吸引任何人的内容
Content that grabs anyone on earth with a screen.
我要求你用全球化思维来思考 米娅
I'm asking you to think in global terms, Mia.
要大胆 要有爆♥炸♥性 讲点我没听说过的新闻
Be bold. Be incendiary. Tell me something I haven't heard.
我的意思是
My point is...
我
I...
我很欣赏你对这家公♥司♥的投入
I appreciate your commitment to this company,
但我不确定能从你身上看到更宏大的愿景
but I'm not sure I see a greater vision here.
我对那种能引发 全国性讨论的新闻报道很感兴趣
I'm interested in breaking the kind of stories that drive national conversation.
这是新闻的核心任务
That's the core mission of the news.
我认为如果我们把这一点做好 就能吸引观众
And I think if we do that right, the audience will follow.
想法是不错
A nice idea.
但不够抓眼球
But it's not sexy.
我们正处在一个前所未有的时代
We are in an unprecedented era.
过去记者只有在战区才需要时刻小心背后
Journalists used to have to watch their backs in war zones.
而现在 他们却在学校董事会会议上
Now they're attacked at school board meetings,
在校园里 甚至在自己家中 都可能遭到攻击
on campuses, in their own homes.
在科罗拉多一位警♥察♥局长的家中 发生了一起强♥奸♥案
A rape takes place at a Colorado police chief's home,
而凡是敢于报道此事的报纸 其印刷版全都被人偷走了
and someone steals every copy of the newspaper that dared to report it.
拉斯维加斯的一名县行政官
A county administrator in Las Vegas
不满媒体对他的报道
doesn't like the kind of press coverage he's getting,
于是直接跑到记者家里 连捅他七刀
so he just goes to the journalist's house and stabs him seven times.
一名BBC主播被迫辞职并躲藏起来
A BBC anchor quits her job, goes into hiding
因为跟踪狂策划要杀她
after her stalker is plotting to kill her.
这些就是我们网站上 分享量最高的三条新闻
These are the top three most shared stories on our website.
真♥相♥具有爆♥炸♥性 而它现在正被打♥压♥
The truth is incendiary and it's under attack.
这是标题
That's the headline.
够抓眼球了吗
Is that sexy enough for you?
(安保备忘录 2023年9月15日 PDF文档)
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉
Sorry about that.
什么 艾娃
What? Ava.
拜托 我甚至都没
Please, I wasn't even...
我知道刚才很尴尬
I know it was awkward.
不 我其实觉得她非常可爱
No. You know what? She's so lovely.
令人印象深刻 我
And she's very impressive. I'm...
我很替你开心
I'm really happy for you.
真心的 艾丽克丝 说实话
I really am. Alex. Come on.
我大概只是有点意外吧
I guess I'm just a little surprised.
两年了
It's been two years.
我知道 所以我才意外 很惊讶
I know, which is why I'm surprised I'm surprised.
我觉得你不知道我有多伤心
I just don't think you know how much that hurt...
我不想聊了 嘿
I don't wanna do this. Hey, hey.
拜托 就现在把话说清楚吧
Can we please do this now?
因为我想让你告诉我 为什么在这件事里我成了坏人
'Cause I want you to explain to me how I became the bad guy in this
明明我离开这段关系时一无所有 只剩满身的耻辱
when I left this relationship with nothing but embarrassment,
和联邦政♥府♥的追查
and the federal government on my ass,
而你却带着一个媒体帝国全身而退
and you left with a media empire.
我说的不是我得到了什么
I'm not talking about what I got.
而是失去了什么
I'm talking about what I lost.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
你羞辱了我
You humiliated me.
我们本该合作的 我们是在合作
We were supposed to be a team. We were a team.
你似乎做任何事都带着目的
You don't seem to do anything unless there is an agenda.
我不过是你买♥♥下电视网途中的一个过渡站
I was just a stop on the way to buying a network.
而今天 你只是需要在齐克那里赢下一局
Today, you needed a win with Zeke.
艾娃算什么
What's Ava?
她就真是那种能帮保罗马科思 洗白名声的善良典范吗
Is she some paragon of goodness to help rehabilitate Paul Marks's reputation?
你已经找到方法来指责她了吗
You've already found a way to indict her already?
我没指责她
I'm not indicting her. I'm not indicting her.
我在指责你 什么罪名
I'm indicting you. For what crime?
你利用别人 我只是想帮你解决彭伯顿的事
You use people. I was trying to help you with Pemberton.
帮助你
Help you.
因为你能从中获利
Because you are gonna get something out of it.
艾丽克丝 你就承认吧
Alex, will you just admit it?
你生气是因为我找到了新伴侣
You're angry because I found someone.
先找到 对
First. Yes.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表