剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
She's not exactly your type.
真诚的美国女孩
The sincere all-American girl.
她住在草原上的小房♥子里吗
Does she live in a little house on the prairie?
我觉得不是
Don't think so.
我觉得你会大吃一惊
And I think you'd be surprised.
但正如我那天所说 这不会是问题
But like I said the other day, that won't be an issue.
我们之间很好 停火了
We're good. A ceasefire?
我们达成了共识
We came to an understanding.
你好像变了
There's something different about you.
科里 你是不是恋爱了
Are you in love, Cory?
我们来这里做什么
What are we doing out here?
你想给我展示艺术品 还是想带我招摇过市
You wanna show me the art or do you wanna show me off?
我以为你喜欢有人当观众
I thought you liked an audience.
我们的同事兼朋友 克里斯亨特目前正在外采
Our colleague and friend, Chis Hunter, is currently on the road,
所以我们明天会与她连线 同时还有一位特别的奥♥运♥嘉宾
so we'll be checking in with her tomorrow, along with a very special Olympic guest.
是 我们很想她 对吧 是的
Yeah, and we miss her, huh? Yeah, we do.
是的 但克里斯没有忘记我们
We do, we do. But Chris has not forgotten about us.
请看她的重要讯息
In fact here's an important message from her
也是我们系列节目《健康》中的一部分
as part of our series, Living Well.
我们当中有很多人 都生活在情绪失调的状态中
So many of us are living in a state of emotional dysregulation.
这又有什么奇怪的呢
And why wouldn't we be?
这个世界就是一个充满压力的
The world is a stressful place...
谢谢 阿瓦 抱歉 打扰了
Thank you. Val, sorry, excuse me.
我知道你很生气
I know you're angry...
你背着我搞事情
You went behind my back.
我曾信任你 我没办法
I trusted you. I had to.
不管这篇报道是什么 它是在这栋楼里被封♥杀♥的
Whatever this story is, it got shut down in this building.
你的线人竟然是克莱尔康维
And your source is Claire fucking Conway?
她和一个环保极端组织弄得纽约满城风雨
Who's running around New York City with an eco-extremist group.
听着 我不
Listen, I don't...
我们能晚点再聊这个吗 好
Can we talk about this later? Fine.
克莱尔在纽约
Claire is in town?
是 我猜你跟她聊过了
Yeah. I'm guessing you spoke to her?
简短聊了几句
Briefly.
她还好吗 我是说 她看起来如何
Well, is she okay? I mean, like, how did she seem?
她变了
Different.
你还好吗 这是个迹象 不是吗 一个迹象
You okay? It's a sign, isn't it? It's a sign.
偏偏在今天出现
I mean, today of all days.
抱歉
Sorry...
这都是为了什么
So, what's it all for?
取得奥♥运♥转播 打造自己的帝国
Landing the Olympics. Building your empire.
是为了你的家庭
Is it your family?
你想证明自己的价值 重新获得他们的欢心
You wanna prove you're worthy, get back into their good graces.
我自己选的
I'm here by choice.
我不需要家人
I don't need them.
如果你要撤掉斯黛拉 让我当首席执行官
If you are gonna dump Stella and make me CEO,
我只想弄清我要侍奉什么样的主人
I just wanna understand what kind of master I'm serving.
科里 那个职位不是你的
Cory. That position is not for you.
忘记你为之而来的合约吧
Forget about the deal you came in for.
忘记斯黛拉提出的条件
Forget Stella's offer.
想想更大的事业
Think bigger.
就像我刚刚跟你提的制片厂
Bigger as in the studio I just pitched you.
先用两亿美元 我们来看看你做得如何
Start with $200 million. We'll see how you do.
但董事会主席 无法把一桩电影交易变成一家制片厂
But a Board President can't turn a movie deal into a studio,
只有首席执行官才能做到
only a CEO can.
见鬼 你还想当首席执行官
Oh, fuck. You wanna be CEO too.
董事会主席兼首席执行官 席琳杜蒙
Board President and CEO. Celine Dumont.
连我都没试过这么干
Even I didn't try that.
我需要你掌握的斯黛拉的把柄
I need what you have on Stella.
告诉我你利用什么来操控她的
Tell me how you're leveraging her.
她一下台 你就能拿到两亿美元
As soon as she's out, you get your 200 million.
抱歉
Sorry.
爱莫能助 我已经出♥卖♥♥♥了灵魂
I can't help you. My soul's already spoken for.
科里 你知道这个世界没有在等你复出吧
You know the world isn't waiting for your comeback, Cory.
而是希望你失败
It wants you to fail.
看到你受到羞辱
To see you humiliated.
你要么让世界将你彻底埋葬
Either you let it bury you for good,
要么奋起反击 把它当成你的战利品
or you fight back and claim it as your trophy.
祝你的电影大卖♥♥
Good luck with your film.
如果你真能拍出来的话
If you ever actually make it.
还是说你那著名的阳刚之气终于疲软了
Or has this famous dick of yours finally gone soft?
唐纳德特朗普今天继续接受庭审
Donald Trump's trial continues today.
你看到这个了吗 看到了
Are you seeing this? Yeah.
好 什么消息都行 尽量帮我找
Yeah, whatever information you can get me.
我听说
I'm being told by the desk...
该死 怎么了
Fuck. What's happening?
突发新闻
Breaking news.
一架从肯尼迪机场 飞往洛杉矶机场的商业航♥班♥
A commercial flight going from JFK to LAX,
起飞约20分钟后 传来一声巨响
about 20 minutes after takeoff there was a loud bang
烟雾充满了机舱
and smoke filled the cabin.
机械故障还是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 还不知道
Mechanical or terrorism? We don't know yet,
但飞机上的人正在发推文遗言
but people on the plane are live-tweeting their good-byes.
天啊 我们要直播吗
Shit. Do we go live with this?
如果飞机在新泽西坠毁 按时间表播出
If the plane goes down over New Jersey- Just stick to the schedule,
但准备好 如果切到飞机的新闻
but prep as if we're pivoting to the plane,
万一是恐怖事件 让我们在华盛顿特区的所有人连线
and get everyone we have in DC on the line in case it is terror related.
联邦调查局 国♥家♥安♥全♥局
FBI, National Security.
我们会有办法的 大家都动起来
We'll figure it out, just everybody needs to get moving.
好 各位 把突发新闻的动画准备好
Okay, people, load the breaking news animation.
准备播杨科的求婚或者坠机事件
Standby for either Yanko's proposal or a plane crash.
(欢迎回来 我们为你 带来一则紧急的最新消息)
你得看看这个
You need to see this.
有个女人躺在过道 一动不动
Some woman's laying in the aisle, she's not moving!
我不想死
I don't want to die!
天啊 机舱门没了
Oh, my God. Is the door just gone?
我们必须报道这则新闻
We need to cover this.
布莱德莉 杨科 一架飞机上出事了
Bradley, Yanko, there's been an incident on a plane.
是否是恐怖袭击目前未知 但我们要报
TBD if it's terrorism, but we're going with it.
下一段节目取消 切入广♥告♥
Kill the next package, cut to commercial, and I'll brief you at the desk.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
快去调研部 我们要知道飞机上有谁
Run down to research. We need to know who's on that plane.
从肯尼迪机场起飞的 社交媒体上全在说
It's the flight out of JFK, it's all over socials.
叫他们给任何跟乘客有关的人发私信
Tell them to DM anyone even remotely related to a passenger.
表亲 邮差 高中时的霸凌者
Their cousin, mailman, their high school bully,
谁都行 只要愿意带着悲伤的表情直播
it doesn't matter, as long as they're willing to go on air and look sad.
搞什么 禽类管♥理♥员♥在哪
What the fuck? Where the fuck is the bird handler?
我想用Instagram上那个推送开场
I want to lead with the Instagram feed.
它是实时的 很有感染力 能让观众身临其境
It's live, it's emotional, it puts our audience right in the middle of it.
我们需要得到女孩家长的同意吗
Do we need to get consent from the girl's parents?
天啊 我们天天播出战区儿童死亡 从来没有家长同意
Oh, God. We show kids dying in war zones all the time without parents' consent.
糟透了 越糟糕的事越吸引眼球
It's fucked up. And fucked up brings eyeballs.
好 飞机上有多少乘客
Okay. How many passengers are on board?
220人 包括一支高中篮球队
220. Including a high school basketball team.
天啊 有人死亡吗
Jesus. Any fatalities?
还没有确定 受伤呢
None confirmed. What about injuries?
有 但我们还没得到具体数字 好
Yes, but we don't have a number yet. Okay.
杨科 最好别在这个报道后求婚 相信我
And Yanko, you don't wanna follow this. Trust me.
不 等等 什么
Oh, no. Hold on. What...
要不去掉舞蹈和鸽子
What if we lose the dancers and the doves?
我可以速战速决 没有鸽子了
I can make it quick. No more doves.
杨科 不 艾丽克丝
Yanko. No, Alex.
如果飞机坠毁 美国人
If the plane... If it crashes, America's...
会想看到些积极的事 有帮助的事
They're gonna wanna see something positive, and something hopeful.
所以我应该今天求婚
So I should do it today.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们采访谁
Who are we interviewing?
我们正在准备 但我们在联♥系♥任何有第一视角的人
We're working on it, but we're out to anyone who has a POV on this,
但无论找到谁 你们都没时间准备了
but whoever we get, you're not gonna have any time to prep.
好 随时通知我 我们一起报
Okay, stay in my ear and we'll do it together.
如果我♥干♥扰 妨碍你了
And if I get in your way or step on you,
就给我发个信♥号♥♥ 扯一下头发
just give me a signal, pull your hair.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表