剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
明白
Got it.
这事 真是
I mean, it's... You know, it's just...
不可理喻 心胸狭窄
It's just so unreasonable and so narrow-minded.
快 我急需
Come on, come on. I need this yesterday.
那边 我要一份杨科的最新台词
Over there. I need an updated script for Yanko.
下一条要把声音全开 明白吗
This will be sound up full on next. Got it?
台词 谢谢
Scripts. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
五 四 三
And in five. Four. Three.
欢迎继续收看《The Morning Show》
Welcome back to The Morning Show.
下面为你带来紧急突发新闻
We're bringing you urgent, developing news.
一架商用客机
A commercial aircraft
从肯尼迪机场起飞 二号♥机准备
traveling between JFK... Ready two.
飞往洛杉矶 二号♥机开始
...and LAX... Go two.
遭遇空中紧急情况 一号♥机准备
...has suffered an in-flight emergency. Ready camera one.
让机上220人的生命悬于一线
Leaving the fate of 220 souls aboard hanging in the balance.
是的 目前 还不知道
Yeah, it's a... it's currently unknown whether the incident
是机械故障还是潜在的恐怖袭击
is a mechanical failure or perhaps terror related,
但我们得到确认 该飞机正试图返回
but we do have confirmation the aircraft is attempting to return
肯尼迪机场 以求迫降
to JFK in the hopes of an emergency landing.
这是我们目前掌握的消息
This is what we do know so far.
机长是瑞秋休斯 我们正在找照片
The captain is Rachel Hughes, we're chasing a photo.
等等 我们正在查
Hold on. We're working on it.
我们交通部的人在哪
Where's our guy from the Department of Transportation?
他人呢 我在联♥系♥附属台
What's his face? I'm on with the affiliate.
他的办公室说他在特克斯还是凯科斯
His office says he's in Turks or Caicos.
那是一个地方还是两个
Is that one place or two?
我不管 把他弄到镜头前就好
I don't care, just get him in front of a camera.
找个人出镜啊
Get someone in front of a camera
能派上用场的 不是这些遇到危机就兴奋的贱♥货♥
who could actually be useful, not these crisis whores.
还有 谁去告诉那个不修边幅的家伙
And someone tell the Crypt Keeper
我知道他对上镜很兴奋
I know he's excited for airtime,
但如果他真想上电视 就不能表现得那么高兴
but if he wants to actually make it on TV, he can't be so happy.
这次事故会有人丧命
People are going to die.
等等 是吗 真的会 我不知道
Wait, they are? Like, actually? I don't fucking know!
好 我们在和谁谈 怎么回事
Okay, who are we talking to? What's going on?
我们请到了一位航♥空♥灾难专家
We've got an expert in aviation disasters.
9 11 以及挑战者号♥爆♥炸♥事件他都研究过
9 11, the Challenger explosion.
他还写过相关书籍 并且拥有航♥空♥学博士学位
He's written books on both and he's got a PhD in aeronautics.
就他了 连线
We'll take it. Patch him in.
布莱德莉 杨科 我们找到一个人做采访
Bradley, Yanko, we have a live beeper for you.
直播倒计时 三 二
Coming in three, two...
我们邀请到嘉宾史蒂文米勒博士
We're joined by Dr. Steven Miller,
他是一位作家 拥有航♥空♥学博士学位
an author with a PhD in aeronautics.
米勒博士 非常感谢你和我们连线
Dr. Miller, thank you so much for being with us.
能不能给我们解释一下现在的情况
Can you give us a sense of what's going on?
对这架飞机可能发生了什么 有任何判断吗
Any idea of what's happening with this plane?
我可以自信地说
I can say with confidence
飞机上的人完全不必担心
that the people on board have nothing to worry about.
你为什么这么说
And what makes you say that?
因为根本没有飞机 你们看到的画面是被篡改过的
Because there is no plane. The footage you're seeing is doctored.
天啊 开什么玩笑
Oh, my God. You've gotta be fucking kidding me.
不行 必须切断连线
No, you gotta cut the beeper.
蕾拉
Layla.
必须切断连线
You've got to cut the beeper. Cut the beeper!
发誓要控制 切断连线
...sworn interest to control... Cut the beeper.
切断连线 抱歉
Cut the beeper! Sorry about that.
不要他了 搞定了 米勒博士
He's dumped. Handled. Dr. Miller?
天啊 怎么会这样
Jesus, how did that happen?
似乎断线了 我们会把他连回来的
It seems we've lost him. We'll get him back.
把时段填上 我们快去找其他人
Just fill in the time until we find something else to fill it with.
好 我们得填上 蕾拉 我们需要
Okay, just we need to fill. Layla, we need to--
所有非必要人员全都出去
I need everyone who doesn't need to be in here out. Now.
嘿
Oh, hey.
嗨 奇普
Hi, Chip.
你们要帮忙吗
You guys need a hand?
你想在直播上喊20次"该死"
You wanna go on air and scream fuck 20 times?
你觉得有帮助我就上
Well, if you think it'll help.
我们只是需要找个了解这架飞机情况的人
We just need to find somebody who knows what's happening to this plane,
你之前的联♥系♥人 谁都行
so any of your old contacts and... anything.
没问题 给我两分钟 谢谢你 奇普
I got you. Two minutes. Two minutes. Thank you, Chip.
艾萨克里维拉 谢谢你今天抽时间跟我们连线
Isaac Rivera, thank you so much for taking the time to speak with us today.
很遗憾在这种情况下上节目
Sorry to be here under these circumstances.
他在波音工作了30年 是质量经理
He's been at Boeing for 30 years, Quality Manager.
你在波音担任质量经理整整30年
You were a Quality Manager at Boeing for three decades.
我们每个月质检40架飞机
We did 40 planes a month,
但他们每年都希望加速这个流程
but every year they wanted it done faster.
问他重新设计的问题 引擎更大了
Ask him about the redesign, the bigger engines.
所以波音修改引擎设计时你还在职
So you were there when Boeing changed the engine design?
他们正在被空客赶超
They were losing ground to Airbus.
他们让我们改装这些飞机
They told us to retrofit the planes.
装上一整套新系统 我明白了
Put in a whole new system. I see.
你不能说那是一套新系统
You can't say that it's a new system,
因为那样航♥空♥公♥司♥ 就必须重新培训他们的飞行员
because then the airlines have to retrain their pilots.
印尼和埃塞俄比亚的那些空难
Those crashes in Indonesia and Ethiopia,
都是波音的新飞机
those were both new Boeing planes.
你认为缺乏培训是否是
Do you think the lack of training was a factor
导致印尼和埃塞俄比亚空难的一个因素
in the plane crashes in Indonesia and Ethiopia?
人们责怪飞行员害死了那些人
Those pilots were blamed for killing those people.
找到肯尼迪机场的人 但他们在开
We've got someone from JFK. But they were flying a plane...
找到肯尼迪机场的人
We've got a guy from JFK.
他们不懂 只是为了保住底线
...they did not understand, just to save the bottom line.
让肯尼迪机场的人稍等 她可以
Hold the guy from JFK. She's got it.
你认为那架飞机现在是怎么回事
So what do you think is happening with this plane now?
一定是机械故障 螺栓松了 压缩机停转
It's gotta be something mechanical. A loose bolt, a compressor stall.
这些会影响紧急迫降吗
Would any of those things affect an emergency landing?
最大的担心是最好不要携带太多燃料降落
The biggest worry, you don't want to land the plane with too much fuel in the tank.
一旦出错就
One thing goes wrong then...
嘿 看这个 这真是个可怕的局面
Hey, take a look at this. This is a truly harrowing situation.
非常感谢你今天来上节目
Thank you so much for taking your time with us today.
我们感谢 这人在看《TMS》
We really appreciate... They're watching TMS.
你的看法 里维拉先生 直播
...your perspective, Mr. Rivera. Live.
我们稍事休息
We're gonna take a short break.
回来后将继续带来这一最新事件的报道
More with this developing story when we return.
怎么弄到这段视频的
How did we get this footage?
几个孩子发给家人的 他们又发给了我们
Some of the kids sent them to their families who sent them to us.
和那几个家人还有联♥系♥吗
Are we still in touch with the families?
有
Yeah.
五 四 三
And in five, four, three...
(安娜弗莱明)
乘客们的亲朋好友 请继续和我们联♥系♥
Loved ones of these passengers, please continue to reach out to us.
我们会尽量帮你们传达讯息
We're posting your messages as fast as we can here.
如果你刚刚开始收看 我们已经得到确认
If you're just joining us, we've confirmed that one of the exit doors
飞机的一个机舱门脱落
has blown off the side of the aircraft...
太可怕了 飞机舱门脱落
That's dark as fuck. Your plane door blows off,
身处三千七百米高空 距离被吸出机舱只有几秒钟
you're seconds away from being sucked into the sky at 12,000 feet
而你正看着家人 在座椅靠背屏幕上向你告别
and you're watching your family say goodbye to you on the back of a headrest.
对航♥空♥公♥司♥来说是糟糕透顶的广♥告♥
Horrible ad for your airline.
对航♥空♥公♥司♥的无线网来说却是绝佳的广♥告♥
Incredible ad for your airline's Wi-Fi.
稍等 有新消息了
Hang on. We have an update.
飞机正在接近肯尼迪机场 切到附属台
The plane is on approach to JFK. Switching to the affiliate.
我们刚刚从塔台得到消息 这架飞机正在进行最后进近
We're getting word from the JFK tower that the plane is on final approach.
所以我们要切到前线的 天啊
So we are gonna switch to our affiliate... My, God.
附属台记者
...who's on the scene.
是 各位 我们现在马上进行直播 这是个令人紧张的早晨
Yeah, we're gonna go live right now, folks. It's been a white-knuckle morning.
现在的问题是
And now the question is
休斯机长能否安全地让这架飞机着陆
can Captain Hughes get this plane on the ground safely?
很不幸 这么强的侧风只会让情况更糟
And these strong cross-winds unfortunately aren't gonna help.
提醒所有正在收看的观众
A note to everybody watching, we just want to let you know
我们现在是现场直播 请各位谨慎观看
that we are live so viewer discretion is advised.
好 听着 各位 连线倒计时 三 二
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表