剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
宝贝 怎么样 亲爱的 你好吗
What's up, baby? How you doing, honey?
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
还好吗 你看起来气色很好
You good? Yeah, you look good.
喜欢我这身衣服吗
You like my drip?
是的 宝贝 专门为你准备的
Yeah, baby. It's all for you.
这一切
It is all...
都是为你准备的
for you.
嘿 宝贝 我得承认
Hey, baby, I gotta say something.
我们认识的那一天 我就沉沦了 彻底沦陷
I fell so hard for you the day we met. I mean, so hard.
我还想说
The other thing I wanted to say was that...
不 宝贝 我要给 我要给你全世界
Oh, no, baby. I'm gonna give... I'm gonna give you the world.
我要给你一切
I'm gonna give you everything.
我不会做的是
What I'm not gonna do is...
(嫁给我)
爱莉安娜 你愿意嫁给我吗
Ariana, will you marry me?
彩纸屑有点多
It's a lot of confetti.
确实 很多
I mean, that's... There's a lot of confetti.
彩纸屑的量刚刚好 你能行的
It's the perfect amount of confetti. You got this.
大家能 姑娘们 我们再从头来一遍
Can you just... Let's just... Girls, just one more time from the top.
我总是在第七拍扭胯 应是第八拍
I kept moving my hips on the seven instead of the eight.
那我们是不是就得取消彩纸炮
And then do we lose the confetti cannons?
这 这好像跟放鸽子只能二选一 对吧
It... It feels like an either or with the doves, right?
有点 不 她会喜欢鸽子的
It's sorta- No, she's gonna love the doves.
鸽子很美 是吗
The doves are beautiful. Yeah?
不如你休息一下 是吗
How about you just take a moment? Yeah?
给节目留点力气
Like, save some energy for the show?
对 你说得对 好
Yeah, you're right. Yeah.
爱莉安娜快到了 好 我们都说同一个话题吧
No, Ariana's gonna be here soon. Yeah. And we're all saying the same thing?
关于约会的环节 对吧 没疑问 大家都同意吗
It's a segment about dating, right? No confusion. Everyone's on board?
相信我 她完全不知情 她会去休息室
Trust me, she has no idea what's coming. She's gonna be in the green room.
好的 抱歉 打断一下
Yes, sir. Sorry to interrupt,
但有一只鸽子死了
but one of the birds is dead.
是一次鸽子放飞后救下来的 明白
It's a dove release rescue. Uh-huh.
它们有很多心理创伤
They have a lot of trauma.
难免会死掉
It happens.
天啊 是 所以没有心理健康的鸽子
Wow, it's a... No trauma-free doves available?
天啊 不如你 去努力保证其他鸽子能活下去
Jesus. Why don't you just... just try and keep the other ones alive?
我最不希望遭到动物权益组织的抵♥制♥
I mean, you know, the last thing I need is to get canceled by PETA.
你明白吗 那么
You know what I'm saying? So...
我带你去看看我们的选项
Let me help you see what we can do about it.
他怎么样 吓坏了
How's he doing? Terrified.
我不知道没有米娅 我们怎么做下去
I don't know how we're gonna do this without Mia.
老天爷 请你出手吧
Jesus take the wheel.
嗨 我是米娅乔丹
Hi, it's Mia Jordan.
请留言
Leave a message.
嗨 米娅 又是我
Hi, Mia. It's me again.
求你跟我聊聊吧
Can we please talk?
今天是杨科的大日子
It's Yanko's big day,
我知道你不想错过的
and I know that you wouldn't want to miss that, so, you know.
他用了大半辈子才找到真爱
Only took him 50 years to find love.
请给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Will you just please call me back?
嗨
Hi.
什么
What?
爸 你 怎么来了
Dad, what... what are you doing here?
有件事我必须找你谈谈
There's something I have to talk to you about.
好
Good.
我去给你泡咖啡
I'll make you coffee.
天啊 爸 怎么
Jesus. Dad, what's...
请告诉我出什么事了 你真让我开始紧张了
Please tell me what's going on. You're really starting to make me nervous.
你到底跟她说了什么 谁
What the hell did you tell her? Excuse me?
那个学生记者 你见过了吧
That student journalist. You did see her?
是的 你知道自己干了些什么吗
Yes. Do you realize what you've done?
爸 到底怎么了
Dad, what happened?
大学校报正在刊登一篇文章
The university paper is printing a piece
说30年前我出版第一本书时
saying that 30 years ago when I published my first book,
抄袭了别人的观点
I plagiarized someone else's ideas.
他们要我做出评价 天啊
They are asking me to comment. Oh, my God.
艾丽克丝 为什么凡是你参与的事
Alexandra, why is it that whenever you get involved,
全都变得一团糟
everything goes tits up?
爸 是你叫我接受采访的
Dad, you asked me to do that interview.
我要你说些家庭轶事
I asked for family anecdotes!
有趣的事
Fun stuff!
你到底跟她说了什么
What exactly did you tell her?
我不知道 我说 拜托
I don't know. I said... Come on!
我说你会是一位优秀的系主任 还有呢
I said you would make a great dean. What else?
我 天啊
I... Oh, God.
那天很乱 她甚至都想不起来
It was such a chaotic day... She can't even remember.
我们一起乘车 我说 等等 我说你
...and we were in the car... I said that... Wait. I said that you were...
我说你很自律
I said that you were disciplined.
我说你
I said that you were--
所以此事与你无关 当然了
So, you have nothing to do with this? Of course I don't.
没错 我 为什么要说那种话
No! I... Why would I say anything like that?
而且根本不是事实
I mean, that's not even true.
是事实吗
I mean, is it true?
(搜索 沃夫河证人陈述)
我查过三次了 这里没有
I've checked three times. They're not here.
(无结果)
对 证人陈述不见了
Yeah, the depositions are gone.
被从UBN服务器上抹去了 该死
They've been erased from the UBN server. Shit.
档案里也没有关于沃夫河的东西
And there was nothing on Wolf River in the archives.
果然不出所料
Why am I not surprised?
好 我们必须找到 那个一直在帮这些人的律师
Okay, we have to find this lawyer who's been trying to help these people.
他会有这些证词的副本
He'll have copies of the depositions
和我们需要的 关于这家化工公♥司♥的其他资料
and whatever else we need on this chemical company.
好 这主意不错 我来想想办法
Yeah, that's a good idea. Let me see what I can do.
我想听听他对此事的看法
I'd love to hear his take on all this.
(科里艾利森)
(我在主控室后面的办公室 想来拜访一下吗)
布莱德莉 在
Bradley? Yeah, yeah.
我说我会去找他的
I was just saying I'll try to track him down.
好 嘿 我得挂了
Yeah. Hey, I gotta go.
但听着 如果这些档案被删了 是 我知道
But listen, if these were erased then... Yeah. No, I know.
意味着真有此事 是 我晚点打给你
It means this is fucking real. Yeah. I'll call you later.
嗨
Hey.
你在吗 嗨
Are you in here? Hi.
嗨
Oh, hey.
裙子真漂亮 谢谢
Nice dress. Thanks.
布莱德莉 你需要什么吗 布莱德莉
Bradley? Do you need something? Bradley?
天啊 见鬼 是我的 麦克风
Oh, my gosh. Shit. That's my... That's my microphone.
我把它关掉
I'll just turn it off.
让我来 好
Can I? Yeah.
你在这里做什么 来看你
What are you doing here? Came to see you.
还有些公事
Also business affairs.
主要是为了看你
Mostly you.
我们不该见面的 我知道
We should not be doing this. I know, right?
我得走了 好
I have to go. Okay.
好
Okay. Yeah.
晚点见个面
Wanna hang out later?
也许吧 也许
Maybe. Maybe?
好吧 我想见面
Okay, fine. I do.
有人看到布莱德莉了吗 好了 我得走了
Anyone have eyes on Bradley? Look, I have to go. I have to go.
我得走了 好 好
I have to go. Okay. Okay.
(舞台经理)
我写书的时候 同时在指导一名年轻的博士生
When I was writing my book, I was mentoring a young doctoral student,
试图帮他理清他非常混乱的想法
trying to help him clarify his very muddled thoughts.
现在他们却指控我窃取了那些观点
Now they're accusing me of stealing those ideas.
这不是抄袭
That's not plagiarism.
那是用心观察 积极参与这个世界
That's paying attention, being engaged with the world.
如果指控不实 那你只需反驳即可
If the allegations are not true, then you would just have to push back.
我怎么反驳 质问这个指控
How would I do that? Interrogate the accusation.
为自己的作品写一段辩护 不行
Write a defense of your work. Oh, no, no.
艾丽克丝 我们知道当今的舆♥论♥
Alexandra, we know the optics here.
老白男教授活该受罚
Aged, white, male professor gets his just deserts.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表