剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
Let's do that.
那太好了
That would be fantastic.
你看到米娅的传♥单♥了吗?
Have you seen those Mia flyers?
“通缉”
"Wanted."
是 看到了
Yeah. I've seen them.
你是不是觉得 这个职位该属于她 而不是我?
Do you think she should've gotten this job instead of me?
我只是觉得这一切的处理方法 本来可以更好
I just think there was a much better way to handle all of this.
因为我们需要米娅
Because we need Mia.
嗨 抱歉 - 嗨
Hey, sorry. - Hey.
你的助理在找你
Your assistant's trying to find you.
他说有急事
He said it's urgent.
也许他们找到那个喷子了
Maybe they found the troll.
希望此事到此为止
Let's hope this is the end of it.
抗界媒体的乔伊泰勒来电♥话♥了
Joy Taylor from Defy Media called.
是米娅的事 - 米娅 好
About Mia. - Mia. Okay.
还有一件事
Also, there's one more thing.
听起来是坏消息 什么事?
It sounds terrible. What?
《纽♥约♥时♥报♥》发了关于你♥爸♥的那篇报道
The Times picked up that story about your dad.
你想看吗?
Do you want to see it?
不想 请帮我转接乔伊泰勒的电♥话♥吧
No. Will you just get Joy Taylor for me on the phone?
天啊 好吧
Oh, God. Okay.
克里斯的书对我们来说一直很畅销 但塔吉特必须把握分寸
Chris's books have been a big hit for us. But Target has to walk a certain line.
特别是在我们因为向孩子们 卖♥♥彩虹T恤而遭到抨击之后
Especially after we got torched for selling rainbow T-shirts to kids.
还有现在的兴♥奋♥剂♥指控…
And these doping allegations are out there…
明白了 感谢你的耐心
Understood. We appreciate your patience.
但我可以保证… - 我们的合作对我很重要
But I can assu-- - This partnership means so much to me.
我想重申一下
I just want to reiterate that.
你是楷模 - 别说了
You're a role model… - Stop.
我们想支持你 随时告诉我们消息 马库斯
…and we want to support you. Keep us in the loop, Marcus.
谢谢你 克里斯 - 不客气
And thank you, Chris. - Of course.
祝你晚安 - 你也是
Have a nice night. - You too.
他们不相信我们
They do not believe us.
他们认为真有其事 - 别急
They think it's true. - Slow down.
你知道这些公♥司♥ 都会在谣言四起时变得紧张
You know how these companies get nervous when rumors fly.
这不是谣言 是谎言
It's not a rumor. It's a lie.
那人怎么拿到我以前的成绩的?
How did they even get my old records?
我处理过了 好吗?
I handled it. Okay?
你知道是谁干的
You know who it is.
我们今天下午发出了停止侵权通知
We sent a cease and desist this afternoon.
再给那人一天时间 看是否回应…
We'll give it another day to see if they respond--
是我认识的人吗?
It's someone I know?
这是我过去的辉煌
This is my legacy.
非常重要
This is everything.
如果我们不再纠结此事 我就给你看
I'll show you if we can put this behind us.
好
Yes.
(@说真话者2006 “通德”耶通德约翰斯顿)
天啊 她从来就不喜欢我
Wow. I mean, she never liked me.
但这也…
But this is…
宝贝 如果你的老队友 无法接受你凭自己获得的成就
Babe. If your old teammate can't handle something that you've earned on your own,
那是她的问题
that's on her.
拜托 别纠结了
Just, please, just let it go.
今晚是约会之夜 我们说了不碰手♥机♥的
It's date night. We said no phones.
好
Yeah.
今晚我们好好享受二人世界 好吗?
Let's just be married tonight, okay?
我知道这一切都很糟糕
I know this has all been so ugly.
我想补救 真的 米娅
And I want to make it right, I really, really do, Mia.
请给我回电♥话♥
Just, please, call me back.
我们该谈谈
We should talk.
查莉雅 嗨 - 嗨
Zaria, hey. - Hey!
怎么了?到底…
What? What the hell is--
我正好在附近
Well, I was in the area.
就想来看看你
So then I thought I'd check on you
再给你带点埃塞俄比亚菜和一些黑皮诺
and bring you some Ethiopian food and some Pinot.
在附近?
In the area?
你住在布鲁克林 你到底…
You live in Brooklyn. What are you…
抗界媒体不会录用你了
Defy's not making you an offer.
我想亲自告诉你 我很遗憾
I wanted to tell you myself. I'm sorry.
什么…面试… - 乔伊想尽快推进
What the… That interview was-- - Joy wants to move quickly.
她已经在考虑另一个候选人了
She's already focusing on another candidate.
怎么回事?
What happened?
她给艾丽克丝利维打电♥话♥了
She called Alex Levy.
她显然说了 你是她合作过的最好的执行制♥作♥人
Who apparently said you're the best EP she'd ever worked with.
太优秀 以至于UBN 愿意不惜一切代价留住你
So good that UBN is willing to do everything they can to keep you.
是吗?
Really?
然后艾丽克丝答应
Then Alex promised
在今年秋天共同主持 乔伊的慈善晚会来补偿她
to cohost Joy's charity gala this fall to make it up to her.
她可真的是那些需要帮助之人的朋友
'Cause she's such a friend to those in need.
所以我不在UBN干 就找不到其他工作?
So, if UBN can't have me, nobody can?
别想那些
Don't think about that.
想想你能为自己打造什么吧
Think about something you can build for yourself.
全新的事业
Something new.
是 我本来以为我找到了事业
Yeah, I thought I'd found it.
别这样
Come on.
我很遗憾
Sorry.
喝酒
Drink.
吃东西
Eat.
好 - 你从哪里买♥♥的酒?
Good. - Where did you get this from?
这就对了
Damn right.
这就是我想对她说的
That's what I wanted to tell her ass.
有效果了
It's working!
不是吧?
Really?
好 你会请谁当第一个嘉宾?
Okay, then who would your first guest have been?
史蒂夫哈维 - 不是吧
Steve Harvey. - Come on!
到家给我发个短♥信♥ - 好
Text me when you get home. - Okay.
那个白球是艾丽克丝利维的头
That white ball was Alex Levy's head.
好吧
Okay.
黄球也是
So was that yellow one.
你叫我来是约炮 还是叫我谋杀你的前老板?
Is this a booty call, or am I about to help you kill your old boss?
这不是“约炮”
This is not a "booty call."
你发短♥信♥说“起了吗?”
You literally wrote, "You up?"
那也可以是别的意思 - 好吧
That can mean anything. - Uh-huh.
怎么了?我想在你走前见见你
What? I wanted to see you before you left.
如果你死了 我打桌球赢谁呢?
If you die, who am I gonna beat at pool?
想知道我怎么看吗?
Wanna know what I think?
不想
No.
你现在是在耍我吗?
Are you hustling me right now?
受着吧
Deal with it.
我觉得你留下是因为你以为能改变公♥司♥
I think that you stayed because you thought you could change the place,
但最后却是公♥司♥改变了你
but it ended up changing you.
这话你哪看来的?公♥司♥日历上吗?
Where'd you get that? Page-a-Day calendar?
拜托 米娅 你连衣着打扮都跟他们很像
Come on, Mia. You even dress like them.
外套、发型…
Blazers, hair…
永远不要评价我的发型
Don't talk about my hair. Ever.
是这样 他们认为你按公♥司♥规定行事 因为你向来如此
See, they think you'll play by their rules 'cause you always have.
怎么样?
So?
厉害 感觉好些了吗?
Brutal. Feeling better?
等等 我得…
Wait. I gotta…
我得看看奈玛
I gotta check on Naima.
什么?她没事…宝贝 - 你保证?
What? She's fine, baby. She's fine. - Promise?
不…我们…听着
No, no, no, no, no. We… No, look.
别急
Uh-uh.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
好
Okay.
(奈玛)
(通德约翰斯顿)
嗨 我是通德 留言吧
Hey. This is Tunde. Talk to me.
通德
Tunde,
我是克里斯
it's Chris.
我不知道你自以为在跟谁耍花招 但是…
I don't know who the fuck you think you're playing with, but…
如果你有话要说 你就该当着我的面说
If you have something to say, you should say it to my face.
但你知道如果当面说 我会把你骂死
But you know if you did, I would drag your ass.
贱♥货♥ 不是吧?这么玩是吧?
Really, bitch? Is this what we're doing?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表