剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
And it's everything.
是我们所爱 所关心的一切
All that we love and care about.
嘿 你怎么做到的 嘿
Hey. How'd you do it? Hey.
所以我们有选择
So we have a choice.
做什么
Do what?
齐克说保罗跟他谈了 说服他要讲道理
Zeke said Paul talked to him, convinced him to be reasonable.
所以你不必发那篇报道了 我们要付出代价吗
So you don't have to run the story. Do we pay that cost now?
你做了某种交易还是
Did you make some kind of deal or...
还是视而不见 希望问题消失
Or do we turn our backs and hope it goes away?
不 我没有啊
No, I didn't.
你准备好就开始吧
Whenever you're ready.
但如果我们视而不见
But if we do turn our backs,
问题找上门来该怎么办
what happens when they come knocking on our door?
(那么 你能从中得到多少好处)
当我们到了不可能再无视的时候
When we reach the point where it's impossible to look away...
(没有任何好处)
又会发生什么
What will happen then?
这是我们这个时代的问题
This is the question of our time.
而答案在很大程度上 将取决于在座的每一位
And the answers will rest largely on everyone in this room.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表