剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
已经为那家化工公♥司♥洗清了嫌疑
They cleared that chemical company.
抱歉 我觉得没人封♥杀♥这则报道
I'm sorry, but I just don't think anyone killed the story.
是贝丝安海恩斯干的
Bethanne Hines did.
贝丝安 真的
Bethanne Hin... Really?
我们有史以来最有良心的新闻主管
The most conscientious Head of News we've ever had.
"有良心" 对
"Conscientious." Right.
克莱尔 你在对我们隐瞒什么
Claire, what are you not telling us?
我知道你想保持匿名 但我需要你掌握的一切信息
I know you wanna stay anonymous, but I need everything you have.
任何跟UBA电视网有关的线索 我保证不会曝光你的名字
Any connection to UBA. I'm not gonna burn you, I promise.
你不懂 如果任何信息 被追溯到我身上 我就完蛋了
You don't understand. If any information is traced back to me, I am fucked.
能跟你说几句吗
Can I talk to you for a second?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
听着 记得汉娜的父亲 对UBA电视网提起的诉讼吧
Look, that lawsuit that Hannah's dad filed against UBA?
记得 基本上是克莱尔出资支持的
Yeah. Claire basically funded that.
好吗 诉讼失败了
Okay? And it failed.
她只是在炮制 一整套阴谋论 想把你也拉下水
She's just cooking up this whole conspiracy theory, trying to rope you in.
这个贝丝安 告诉你 她为什么离开UBA电视网了吗
Did this Bethanne... Did she tell you why she left UBA?
我觉得是因为米切凯斯勒的事
I think it was Mitch Kessler shit. You know?
是在她管理期间发生的 电视网还试图保护他
Like, it happened on her watch and the network tried to cover for him.
她跟你说的 这是原话
That's what she said to you? Those exact words?
不是原话 但
Not those exact words, but...
我觉得你得跟贝丝安谈谈
I think you have to talk to Bethanne.
我们永远找不到弗雷德 他会躲在律师身后
We're never gonna get to Fred. He'll just hide behind his lawyers.
贝丝安也许会告诉你真♥相♥
Bethanne might tell you what really happened.
布莱德莉 我觉得你没搞明白
Bradley, I don't think you're seeing this.
这是私人恩怨
This is a personal vendetta.
她有钱 有闲 她 我不赞同 我觉得她
She's rich and she's bored and she has- I don't agree. I think she's...
不好
Shit.
克莱尔
Claire.
克莱尔
Claire?
克莱尔
Claire!
不好 糟糕 我们把她吓跑了
Shit. Fuck. We scared her off.
等等 来
Wait, wait, wait. Come here.
(别害我 2019年债务文档)
她发来了一个文档
She sent something.
是什么
What's this?
等等 这些是给受害者的赔偿
Wait, these are the payouts to the victims.
代码都一样
They all have the same code.
看 除了贝丝安海恩斯
Look. Except for Bethanne Hines.
看啊 两百万美元
Look at that. Two million dollars.
对 沃夫河报道被封♥杀♥的同时 她就拿到钱了
Yeah, she got her money the minute the Wolf River story was killed.
看日期 看
Look, the date. Look.
(所罗门与桑多瓦尔)
这是汉娜爸爸用来诉讼的公♥司♥
That's the firm that Hannah's dad used for the lawsuit.
克莱尔肯定是在证据开示阶段拿到的
Claire must have got this in discovery.
(米娅乔丹 你还来吗)
我迟到了 我得回公♥司♥了 但是
I'm late. I gotta go back to work, but...
但贝丝安信任你吧
but Bethanne trusts you, right?
去问问她 看她承不承认收过那笔钱
Just follow up with her and see if she admits to the payout.
她好像住在康涅狄格州还是哪里
I think she lives in Connecticut now or something.
那就开过去啊 奇普
Well, then drive up there, Chip.
这里一定有鬼 快点 好吧 行
There's something here. Come on. Okay. Yeah, all right.
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how are you?
天啊 嘿 你还好吗
Oh, God. Hey, you okay?
还好 是吗 好吧
Yeah. Yeah? Okay.
你们俩是怎么回事 没怎么回事
What's the deal with you guys? There's no deal.
他还喜欢你吗
Does he still have a thing for you?
迈尔斯 我只想尽快离开这里 所以
Miles, I just wanna get out of here as fast as we possibly can, so...
嗨 你好 嗨
Oh, hi. Hello. Hi.
我去跟那两个人打个招呼
I'm gonna say hi to those two people,
然后我再去找一次彭伯顿
and then I will take another run at Pemberton,
然后我们就走
and then we will leave.
好啊 谢谢
That sounds good. Thank you.
你怎么听说这幅作品的
How did you hear about this?
我的朋友主管私人艺术品销♥售♥
My friend is head of private sales.
我还记得迈尔斯画这幅画的样子
I remember when Miles painted this.
他好几周都没离开工作室
He didn't leave his studio for weeks.
我本来想买♥♥下整个系列的 但
I tried to buy the whole series, but...
他需要证明什么
he needed to prove something.
证明他不需要我
That he didn't need me.
也不需要我的钱
Or my money.
既然这件作品要出♥售♥了
Since this one's going up for sale
那我去打听一下竞争对手的情况怎么样
why don't I see what I can find out about the competition?
谢谢 但虽然我很喜欢这幅画
Thanks, but as much as I love this painting,
要我支持你拍电影 还得看到更多诚意
it'll take a little more for me to support your production deal.
需要什么条件
What would it take?
你能给什么
What do you have to offer?
和斯黛拉有关 对吧
It's something to do with Stella. Yes?
听你这意思 倒像是 你巴不得你们CEO出点事
Almost seems like you want your CEO to be compromised.
我想知道谁是盟友 谁是累赘
I like to know who's an ally and who's a liability.
我可以当盟友
Well, I could be an ally.
你可以 跟我签约就知道了
Could you? Make my deal and find out.
你愿意出♥卖♥♥♥你的门徒
You would sell out your protégée?
给我30块银锭 再算上通胀 我会考虑一下
For 30 pieces of silver, inflation adjusted, I'd think about it.
席琳 你认识我 迈尔斯了解我
Celine, you know me. Miles knows me.
危急关头 我是你可以信赖的战友
I am the guy you want next to you in the foxhole.
也可能是内鬼
Or you are the fox.
而且还有布莱德莉杰克森的问题
And there's the Bradley Jackson problem.
没有布莱德莉杰克森的问题
There's no Bradley Jackson problem.
跟你签约的事对外宣布会如何
What happens when your deal is announced?
媒体会非常感兴趣
The press will lap it up.
他们会问她 "鉴于你们俩之前的事 你现在有何感想 "
They'll ask her, "How do you feel about this after what happened between you two?"
她没事的 你确定
She'll be fine. Are you sure?
确定
I am sure.
把这幅画的信息查清楚 发给我
Send me what you can find about this painting.
我再考虑跟你签约
And I'll think about your deal.
回头见
À bientôt.
嘿 抱歉 我迟到了
Hey. I'm so sorry I'm late.
我跟人见面拖了太久 后来又叫不到德士 但我
My meeting ran over and then I couldn't find a cab, but I...
一辆都没有
There were just none.
但我来了 我们谈吧
But I'm here, so let's talk.
我想说 我知道我需要一些培训
And I wanna just start by saying I know that I need some coaching.
布莱德莉 你知道今天
Bradley, you know that today
是我申请新闻主管的最后一次面试吗
is my final interview for Head of News?
不 我完全不知道 太棒了 米娅
No, I had no idea. That's amazing, Mia.
这也许是我职业生涯中最重要的一天
It could be the most important day of my professional career,
但我没有在练习该说什么
but instead of practicing what I'm going to say,
而是在研究星期一的《TMS》稿件
I'm working on Monday's TMS copy
琢磨哪些环节你能做 哪些不能
trying to figure out which segments you can and you cannot do.
听着 你要我做什么 我都可以去做
Well, look, I can do anything you need me to do.
布莱德莉 你可以吗 因为最近你不在状态
Can you, Bradley? Because lately you haven't been.
我 有些事 但我
I've been... I've got stuff going on, but I--
我不在乎你有什么事
I don't care about what you've got going on.
你回来后一直在让我失望
You have done nothing but let me down since you got back.
艾丽克丝是对的 我真不想承认 但她是对的
Alex was right, and it pains me to say it, but she was.
我认为也许你该留在西弗吉尼亚州
I think maybe you should've stayed in West Virginia.
你走吧 我得准备面试了
So if you'll excuse me, I've gotta work on this now.
(科里艾利森 嗨 陌生人 我来纽约了)
(我想问你个问题 能谈谈吗)
是 我看到那篇文章了
Oh, yeah. I saw that article.
嘿 能聊两句吗
Hey, can I borrow you for a minute?
现在吗 是
Right now? Yeah.
好 失陪一下
Sure. Would you excuse us for a moment?
齐克跟我说了你的情况
So, Zeke apprised me of your situation,
我认为他要撤掉所有的广♥告♥费
and I guess he's pulling all of his advertising dollars.
我猜你是来收拾烂摊子的
I'm assuming you're here to try to clean up your mess.
不是我的烂摊子 当然不是你的
It's not my mess. Of course it's not your mess.
你没抗♥议♥ 不是你的烂摊子 我懂
It's not your protest. It's not your mess. I get it.
他有个提议
He has a proposal.
你现在是他的跑腿小弟吗
Are you his errand boy now?
鉴于我们的过往 我跟他说了要先跟你通个气
I told him I would run something by you, given our history.
也许如果他知道我们之间的结局
Well, maybe if he knew how things ended between us
就会派别人来当这个代表了
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表