剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
(去查 你是记者)
(你是谁 不安全)
(星期一到纽约 到了发短♥信♥)
(我到了)
布莱德莉 五分钟后见
Bradley, I'll see you in five.
好
Yeah.
布莱德莉 嗨
Bradley, hi.
嗨
Hi.
如果他继续发关于那法官的推文
If he keeps tweeting about that judge,
准备切法♥院♥的画面
be prepared to cut to the courthouse.
陪审团遴选那段最无聊了
Jury selection's the boring part.
伊朗刚刚袭击以色列了 局势很糟
Iran just attacked Israel, ugly stuff.
得说点好听的安抚观众
Let's give the people some soap.
好 嗨 很高兴见到你
Okay. Hey, great to see you.
是 嗨 你好吗
Yeah. Hey, how are you?
我很好 太好了
I'm good. Yeah. Great.
看了有关1月6日事件的稿件了吗 看了
Did you review the January 6th copy? I did.
没问题 正面回应 大家都不愿提的大问题挺好的
All good. I think it's good to address the elephant in the room,
你懂的 嘿 录完就翻篇
you know. Hey. Shoot it, bag it.
叛国的事聊到7点30分为止 然后转入气候会议话题
Finish talking about treason by 7:30 and then on to the climate conference.
好 都会打在提词器上的
Okay. It's all gonna be on the prompter.
是 好吗
Yeah. Okay?
听着 你能回来太好了
Listen, I'm so glad you're back.
谢谢 她还活着呢
Thanks. She's alive.
瞧瞧她 她 杨科
Look at her. Look at her. She's... Yanko.
天啊 你气色真好 嗨
Oh, my God. Oh. You look great. Hey.
你也是 谢谢 你激动吗
You too. Thank you. Are you excited? You know.
紧张吗 我 你懂的
Nervous? You know? I'm like... You know.
对 别紧张 我 不紧张
Yeah, don't be nervous. I'm not... I'm not nervous.
是吗 如果紧张 就加以利用 我觉得这招好用
Yeah? If you are, just use it. It works for me, all right?
嘿 听着 我昨晚在看你之前的节目
Hey, so listen, I, uh... I was watching old tapes of you last night.
你培养些爱好吧
Oh, you gotta get some hobbies.
是准备工作 因为我们
It's... It's prep, you know. Because we...
这是我们第一次搭档主持 是
It's our first time cohosting. Oh, yeah.
我们得搞清楚互动的节奏
Well, we gotta figure out the dynamic.
当然 是 谁是主导 谁是回应的一方
Of course, yeah. Who's the actor, who's the reactor.
因为跟克里斯合作
'Cause with Chris... Mm-hmm.
不知道你注意到没有 我是回应的一方
...I don't know if you noticed, I'm-I'm the reactor.
但和艾丽克丝及劳拉搭档时 我发现你是回应的一方
But then with Alex and Laura, I noticed you were the reactor.
是吗 不完全是这样吧
I was? I'm not sure that's totally true.
我们俩不能都当回应的一方吧
Well, we can't both be reactors, okay?
录像不会说谎 我还以为是屁♥股♥不会说谎
Tapes don't lie. I thought that was hips.
出梗斗嘴呢 我喜欢 天啊 小小的高光时刻
Look at that banter. I like it. Oh, my... Had a little moment there.
对 没错 感觉到了吧
Yeah. Totally. You felt that?
会很顺利的 对 我超级期待
It's gonna be great. Yes. Super stoked.
重要的第一天 好 对 保持状态 好吗
Big first day. Okay, yeah, no, save it, okay?
好 预设 四号♥机就绪 我需要一个克里斯的完整镜头
Okay. Preset, camera four ready. I need a clear shot of Chris.
二号♥机
Camera two.
布莱德莉在哪
And where is Bradley?
有谁看到布莱德莉吗
Do we have eyes on Bradley?
她正赶来 做发型耽误了 老因为发型耽误事
She's traveling. Held up in hair. It's always hair.
但愿她能带来专属的魔力 让收视率暴涨
Fingers crossed, she brings that Jackson magic and we get a bump.
金发美女似乎总能成功
Ah, pretty blonde ladies always seem to make it work.
60秒 祝节目顺利 杨科
Sixty seconds. Have a great show, Yanko.
嗨 你们好
Hey, hey, hey. Hey there.
嗨 给你留着座位呢
Hey. Saved you a seat.
谢谢 准备好了吗
Thank you. You ready?
这就像骑脚踏车
It's like riding a bike, you know?
是 其实吧 这是个迷思
Yeah. Well, actually, you know that's a myth.
你知道吧 对 人们
You know? Yeah, yeah, they... people...
经常忘记如何骑脚踏车 因为你
They often do forget how to ride a bicycle because you're...
杨科
Yanko.
(你人呢)
倒数五 四 三
And in five, four, three...
欢迎收看《The Morning Show》
Welcome to The Morning Show.
大家想我了吗 我回来了
Did y'all miss me? 'Cause I'm back.
(布莱德莉杰克森归来)
你可算回来了 我们太开心了
You are back. We're so happy to have you back.
谢谢 这里一直空缺一个人
Thank you for having me. There's been a vacancy here.
你真会说话 重大空缺
Aw. That's so sweet of you to say that. Major vacancy.
我每天早上都看你们的节目 非常感谢
I've been watching you every morning. Thank you so much.
你们太棒了 看招吧 鹰台
You guys are incredible. Suck it, Eagle.
我们不是布莱德莉杰克森
We're no Bradley Jackson.
那跟我们说说你这两年都在忙些什么吧
So fill us in on what you've been up to these last two years.
好 我这两年主要是在处理一些家里的事
Yes, well, I've been dealing with some family stuff
在西弗吉尼亚待了很长一段时间
and I've been spending a lot of time in West Virginia.
登山者队加油
Let's go, Mountaineers.
你最近还帮忙照顾你的小侄女
And you've been doing some babysitting for your little niece?
我的侄女特别可爱 叫泰勒
I have the most precious niece, Taylor.
她今年三岁 聪明伶俐
She is three years old and so smart.
真好
Aw. That's really sweet. That's sweet.
你的 弟弟 哈尔
Um, your... your brother Hal,
可以说他在1月6号♥国会大厦事件中
um, fair to say he got caught up on the wrong side of things
是站在了错误的一边 被卷了进去
on January 6th at the Capitol.
能跟大家说说吗
Uh, can you tell us about that?
当然
Yes, absolutely.
很不幸 我弟弟哈尔
Um, unfortunately my brother Hal
在疫情期间被网络上的极端思想影响了
got radicalized online during the pandemic,
就像很多人一样 结果犯了一个很大的错误
which so many folks did, and he made a big mistake.
画面推进去
Push in.
他意识到自己做错了
He realized what he did was wrong
(我弟弟犯了大错)
去自首后 现在正在坐牢
and he turned himself in and he is now serving prison time.
我当时也在现场
Um, I was there too.
我是说我也在联邦调查局
Uh... I mean, I was there at the FBI.
呃
Um...
我也在国会大厦
I-I was also at the Capitol.
但我 是在前线当记者
But I was... I was reporting, as you know.
你看到我的报道了
You saw my report.
然后
And, um...
呃
um...
我是说
um, I mean...
我其实想说 我坚信人人都应获得第二次机会
And what I really wanna say is I'm a firm believer in second chances.
老天啊 布莱德莉
Oh, Jesus, Bradley.
当家人有需要 你得 挺身而出
And when family calls, you gotta... you gotta show up.
得认真倾听 当然了
You gotta listen. Yeah, absolutely.
该死 你接手 杨科
Fuck. Take it, Yanko.
对 家人和原谅嘛 我们都知道 这很复杂
Yeah, you know, family and forgiveness, we know, it's complicated.
很复 但我们很高兴你能去支持家人
It's com... But we're so happy that you could be there for them.
本周 纽约市要主办
This week, New York City hosts
全球气候战略峰会
the Global Climate Strategy Summit...
所以全世界的政♥府♥和私营公♥司♥
...so governments and private companies from around the world
(科里艾利森 你在看吗)
将齐聚曼哈顿 进行为期三天的会谈
they're gonna gather right here in Manhattan for three days of talks
以探讨行业最佳实践 脱碳路径
to discuss best practices and decarbonization
和能源 工业 制♥造♥业的议题
and energy and industry and manufacturing.
(我会尽快找斯黛拉谈)
我真心希望他们会讨论
I really hope they discuss...
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我在台上结巴了一下
I know I stumbled a bit up there.
不 我保证我很快就会适应
No. I promise I will get my sea legs soon.
没事
It's fine.
嘿 都有谁知道我要回来
Hey, who knew I was coming back?
大家都知道
Everybody.
我是说公开宣布前
Well, I mean, before it was announced.
你的回归是在内部讨论的 你是问这个吧
Um, it was discussed internally if that's what you're asking.
助理的短♥信♥聊天群都炸了
The assistant text thread was popping.
是吗 他们爱聊八卦
Oh, really? Hmm. They love to gossip.
好吧
Oh, okay.
是 之后会更精彩 更精彩
Yeah, more to come. More to come.
我的表现会越来越好 好
I'll get better. Yeah, yeah.
(不在大楼里)
(星期三 公园)
(剧院旁的隧洞)
帮忙挡一下门
Oh, hold the door.
这就像浪漫喜剧的开场
Oh. It's like the first act of a romantic comedy.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表