剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
但我们不知道他做过什么
But we don't know what he did.
我不知道 - 好 这样吧
I don't. - Okay, you know what?
你应该立刻给科里打电♥话♥ 就现在
You should just call Cory right now. Call him right now.
你等得越久 这事就越难办
The longer you wait, the harder it's gonna be.
好 - 你行的
Okay. - You can do it.
长痛不如短痛
Just rip the Band-Aid.
是 好… - 好
Yeah. Okay, okay. - Okay.
嗨
Hi.
布莱德莉?
Bradley?
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
怎么样?
What's up?
我只是想聊聊
I just wanted to talk.
我最近总是在想乔纳森格罗夫
I've been thinking a lot about Jonathan Groff.
对 我也是
Oh, yeah. I do that too.
你想看《欢乐岁月》吗?
You wanna go see Merrily We Roll Along?
自我厌恶的中年纽约人 在反思他们糟糕的选择
Self-hating, middle-aged New Yorkers reflecting on their bad choices?
天啊 - 好啊 听起来很有趣
Oh, my God. - I mean, sure. That sounds like fun.
太好了 我去订票 - 好了 问他吧
All right, great. I'll get tickets. - Okay, just ask him.
问他
Ask him.
你…
Do you…
想明天一起吃晚餐吗?
wanna have dinner tomorrow?
天啊 - 可以…
Oh, my God. - It could be,
算是第二次约会 我们可以聊聊天
like, a second date type of thing and then we can talk about stuff.
在我家?我做饭吧 - 天啊
My place? I'll cook. - Oh, my God.
好
Yeah, okay.
嘿 布莱德莉
Hey, Bradley.
我知道你还在犹豫
I know you're on the fence.
也许我们可以周末出去玩
Maybe we go away for the weekend.
尝试一下
Try it out.
我觉得结局不是你我之间死一个 就是我们一起走下去
I figure either one of us ends up dead or we move forward.
总之能得到一种答案
Either way, it's an answer.
不如我们明天再聊这事吧
Why don't we talk about that tomorrow?
好 听着不错
Okay. Sounds good.
好 明天见
Okay, see you then.
好了 我知道 我当面问他
Okay, I know. I'll do it in person.
这是对他起码的尊重
He deserves that much.
真受不了你
I cannot believe you.
准备好了吗?
You ready?
你要了断此事 你要一身清白地回家
You're gonna shut this down. You're gonna go home clean.
看看你
Look at you.
看看我们
Look at us.
马库斯认为这是个馊主意
Marcus thinks it's a terrible idea,
但他当初也穿着羊毛西装 参加了我们的夏季婚礼
but he also wore a wool suit to our summer wedding.
所以…
So…
让你们单独聊一下?
Give you a minute?
(全美头号♥播客 UBN+ 《回声访谈》)
嗨 克里斯
Hey, Chris.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
通德
Tunde,
好久不见
it's been a while.
谢谢你大老远赶来纽约
Thank you for coming all the way to New York.
上次我见你 你刚刚订婚
Last time I saw you, you just got engaged.
现在马库斯威胁说要告我
Now Marcus is threatening to sue my ass.
是 我本可以让他来处理的 但我想见你
Yeah, I could've let him handle this, but I wanted to see you.
你确定?
You sure?
我以为你想痛骂我呢
Thought you wanted to drag my ass.
不 我想道歉
No, I wanna apologize.
语♥音♥留言
The voicemail?
那么做不对
That wasn't right.
现在说“抱歉”有点晚了
It's a little late for "sorry."
我懂
I get it.
换做是我 我也会生气
I mean, I'd be mad too.
但是
But…
你在网上发表的言论…
that stuff you posted online…
我听说没参加 《Morning Show》在你母校的节目
You know, I heard you blew off a Morning Show stop at your old school.
你受不了别人知道你的出身 对吗?
You can't stand people knowing where you come from, can you?
不是 我们的日程变更了
No, our schedule changed.
我只是太忙了
I was just slammed.
我在当那些学生的教练
I'm coaching those kids now.
我们在为新跑道筹钱
We trying to raise money for a new track.
你却连老家的城市都不肯去
Meanwhile, you can't even stop by your old town.
我不知道母校遇到了财务困难
I didn't know the school was in trouble.
你根本不在乎
You didn't care.
你别再装奥普拉了
You can stop it with your little Oprah act.
我们可以出去喝上一杯 边喝边聊
You and I could just walk out of here, grab a drink and talk.
而不是在一群骄傲男孩面前把这事抖出来
Instead of airing this out in front of a bunch of Proud Boys.
通德 拜托
Tunde, come on.
我们不是这么差劲的人
We are better than this.
你曾拥有弥补的机会
You had your chance to make things right.
而你却置之不理
And you couldn't be bothered.
布罗军团 今天的节目精彩了
Oh, Brotallion, do we have a show for you today.
开瓶喝的 只要不是 百威昕蓝就行 插好导尿管
Crack open that anything-but-Bud-Light and insert your catheters,
因为今天的节目一秒都不容错过
'cause you're not gonna wanna miss a second of this.
我们请到的不是一位 而是两位美国 多元、公平与包容大戏亲历者来到演播室
We have not one, but two players in America's DEI drama live in the studio.
其中一位不必再介绍
One of them needs no introduction.
她是UBN当家的台柱子 《The Morning Show》主播克里斯亨特
She's UBN's own pride and joy, The Morning Show anchor, Chris Hunter.
我很荣幸上节目 - 还有惊喜嘉宾
Thank you for having me. - And our surprise guest.
全世界都认识她的网名“说真话者2006”
The world knows her as TruthSayer2006,
但现在我们揭开了面纱
but now we've lifted the veil.
各位 请欢迎前美国田径队替补队员
Folks, please say hello to former Team USA track-and-field
来自北卡罗来纳州 温斯顿塞勒姆的通德约翰斯顿
alternate, Tunde Johnston out of Winston-Salem, North Carolina.
嗨
Hi.
给那些刚摘下VR头盔
And as a quick refresher for those of you just taking off
结束24小时打飞机狂欢的人 快速回顾一下 听听这个
that VR headset after a 24-hour spank sesh, check this out.
至于你
And you…
你想当搞垮我的人?到处散布谎言?
You wanna be the one to tear me down, put those lies in the streets.
你去死吧…
Well, fuck you. Fuck you.
你生气是因为我成功了 而你没有
You're just pissed because I got somewhere and you did not.
你胆大包天了
How fucking dare you?
你知道我是谁吗?
Do you know who I am?
是啊 通德 你得知道 你知道她是谁吗?
Yeah, Tunde, gotta know, do you know who she is?
我觉得我挺清楚的
I think I got a pretty good idea.
我想道歉
I want to apologize.
我说的话是不可原谅的
What I said what inexcusable.
我很抱歉
And, I'm sorry.
真心的
I'm truly sorry.
没有人该受到那样的对待 我今天来上节目就是要当面说清
Nobody deserves that, and I came on the show today to say that in person
因为那不是我 也不是我想成为的人
because that's not who I am, and it's not who I ever wanna be.
通德 - 你到底在干什么?
Tunde… - What do you think you're doing?
你接受道歉吗?
…do you accept that apology?
满足克里斯的心愿
What Chris wants.
这里似乎没人在乎这件事
Which no one here seems to give a damn about.
自断前程还不够 你还要毁了她的事业?
It's not enough to tank your career. You gotta blow hers up too?
克里斯要澄清谣言
Chris is setting the record straight.
你不帮她 那我帮
You weren't helping her, so I did.
高中甜心 你们一直是对手吗?
…high school sweethearts. Were you always rivals?
对 一直是对手 - 我发誓…
Yeah, we were always rivals. - I swear…
嘿 艾丽克丝 收到短♥信♥了吗?这里有情况
Hey, Alex. You get my text? We're at DEFCON 1 over here.
收到了 抱歉
Yes, I'm sorry.
IMAX会议拖长了
The IMAX meeting went long.
我们能喊停吗?
Can we just shut this shit down?
法律上来说不行
Legally, no.
相信我 我努力过了
And believe me, I've tried.
我又不能冲进去把克里斯拽出来
I can't exactly storm in there and drag Chris out.
这是直播啊
It's fucking live. And it's already all over social media.
好吧…我…听着 我尽快赶过去
All right, all right. I'm… Listen, I'm gonna get there as soon as I can.
都是米娅的主意
This is all Mia's idea.
明白吗?是米娅干的 - 好了 本 该死的
Okay? This is Mia. - All right, Ben. Fuck.
你最初是什么时候觉得克里斯
When did you first think that Chris
开始沉迷那种甜美却禁忌的饮料的?
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表