剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
如果靠彻头彻尾的谎言
If it takes an outright lie to...
就能击倒我 那就这样吧
bring me down, then so be it.
结果可以证明手段的正当性
The ends justify the means.
大学也会展开 调查的
The university will have to also do their... their own investigation.
他们会发现指控不实
And they'll find the claims are unfounded,
但到那时 我已经失去系主任资格了
but by then I will have lost the deanship.
好 爸 这样吧
Okay, Dad, you know what?
不如我去联♥系♥贾斯蒂斯 了解一下情况
Why don't I just reach out to Justice and I will get a sense of things,
希望能赶在这篇文章发表前
hopefully before they publish this article.
那我会十分感激
Well, I would deeply appreciate that.
抱歉 技术故障
Sorry. Technical difficulties.
嘿 你准备好了吗
Okay, are you ready?
我准备好了吗
Am I ready?
我这边带着宝贝呢 还有两分钟
I am packing heat here. We are two minutes out.
我有"大杀器"
I am locked and loaded.
真漂亮 谢谢 是
Looks amazing. Thank you. Yeah.
看 我还戴着
Oh, look, I got my
黑玉手链呢 准备齐全 布莱德莉 你的麦克风没开
azabache bracelet on and everything. Bradley, your mic's off.
是 我的祖母说它能辟邪
Yeah. Yeah, my abuelita, she used to say it wards off the evil eye.
是吗 我不信那套
Oh, yeah? I don't believe in that woo-woo shit,
但我也不想被诅咒 你懂吧
but also I'm not trying to get cursed, you know what I'm saying?
当然 是
Totally. Yeah.
好 我看起来怎么样 妆容还行吗
Okay, how do I look? Is my makeup okay?
怎么了
What?
好了 说吧 什么
Okay, come on. Spill it. What?
没什么 不 绝对有事
No, it's nothing. No, it's something.
也许吧 空气中弥漫着爱啊
It might be somebody. Love is in the air.
好了 不聊这个了
All right. That's enough about that.
够了 是谁准备在全国电视上
That's enough. Who is ready to get engaged
订婚了啊
on national television?
天啊 快把这个戒指戴上吧
Oh, God. Let's get this ring on a finger.
还有30秒 嘿 你要不要
Thirty seconds out. Hey. Do you want the--
过度自信 是
Overconfidence. Yeah.
谁在敲桌子 我以为是另一个
Who's tapping? I thought it was the other one.
你能行的 准备
You got this. Standby.
我能行 五
I got this. Five...
我能行 四
I got this. Four...
我能行 三
I got this. Three...
欢迎收看《The Morning Show》
Welcome to The Morning Show.
天啊 今天的节目精彩了 我们准备了很多惊喜
And boy, do we have a show for... for you today, we have lots of surprises.
甚至可能会有人跳舞 这
Somebody might even dance. That's a...
这还不确定 好吗 大家千万别错过
We don't know about that. Okay? You're not gonna wanna miss it.
艾丽克丝利维
Alex Levy.
不敢相信 你竟然会给我打电♥话♥
I can't believe you're actually calling me.
嗨 贾斯蒂斯
Hi, Justice.
我只是想说非常感谢
I just wanted to say thank you so much
你前几天在那场抗♥议♥中的帮助
for your help the other day during that protest.
我本来想说一些关于我父亲的事
You know, there was just a few things that I meant to say
但我们没能说成
about my father that, you know, we didn't get to
因为一切都 是抄袭的事吗
because everything got- This is about the plagiarism?
我只是觉得
Well, I just think
对你来说 全面了解他是很重要的
it's important for you to have a full picture of who he is.
听着 这篇文章今天就会上网站
Look, the piece goes up on the website today.
严格来说 已经来不及做任何修改了
Technically, it's too late to make any changes,
但我的编辑欠我一个人情
but my editor owes me a favor.
我可以改 真的
I can make it happen. Really?
如果你能在UBN给我找份工作的话
If you can find me something at UBN.
你是人才招聘主管 对吧
You are head of talent, right?
等等 不好意思 晚间新闻相关的合理工作就行
Wait, I'm sorry... Just something reasonable in Evening.
比如现场制片
Like a field producer?
不 非常抱歉
No, no. I'm so sorry.
不 事情 不是这么运作的
No, that is... that's not how this works.
你得靠本事争取
You have to earn your place.
我在争取
I am earning my place.
我做了调研 现在我看到了一个机会
I did the research and now I am recognizing an opportunity.
任何好记者都会这么做
It's what any good journalist would do.
对了 这是你第一本书里的话 我知道它来自哪本书
That's from your first book by the way. I know what fucking book it's from.
你最好午饭前给我答复
If you could let me know by lunchtime, that would be great.
你
You...
喂
Hello?
小混♥蛋♥ 真是个小混♥蛋♥
Little shit. What a little shit.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
好
Okay.
(安排一次 与我们奖学金项目负责人的电♥话♥会议)
《决胜华尔兹》本季大结局 本周五UBN+独家上线
The season finale of Waltz to Win, it premieres this Friday, only on UBN+.
你看好谁 最喜欢谁
You got a pick? You got a favorite?
我总想让这位去试镜
I keep wondering when I'm gonna get this guy to audition.
跟我女朋友说去
Tell that to my girlfriend.
我会的
I will.
是 但我听说她来电视台了
Yeah, but I hear she's around here somewhere.
是 有可能
Yeah, she might be.
我们等等看吧
We shall see.
在本地新闻和天气之后 敬请关注
Coming up after local news and weather,
为什么你的床垫可能正在监视你
why your mattress may be spying on you.
播出完毕 两分钟 两分钟
And we're out. Two minutes! Two minutes?
两分钟 各位
Two minutes, people.
嘿 杨科 你去哪
Hey, Yanko. Where are you going?
去看看爱莉安娜 朱莉娅说"两分钟" 我很快回来
Checking on Ariana. Julia said, "Two minutes." Gonna be two seconds.
天啊 你来了 宝贝 嗨
Holy shit. You made it, baby. Hi.
还好吗 是吗 很好
You good? Yeah? Oh, yes.
好 那就好
Okay. Oh, good, good, good.
伊莎贝拉把约会游戏的问题给你了吧
Isabella gave you the questions for the dating game.
是的 是 当然
Yes. Yeah. Of course.
我就
Let me just...
"你最经常在星巴克点什么
"What's your go-to Starbucks order?
你伴侣梦想中的度假胜地是哪里"
What's your partner's dream vacation destination?"
我以为这个节目应该叫醒美国观众
I thought this was meant to wake America up,
而不是让大家无聊到睡着
not lull them back into a peaceful slumber.
或者我可以问你最爱看哪类色情片
Or I could just ask about your favorite porn genre.
还是潮♥吹♥吗 还是你的"性趣"拓展了
Is it still squirting or have you broadened your horizons?
你都准备好了吧 你需要一个麦克风
So you're good? You're good, you're good. You need a mic.
好 我叫声音部门的人过来弄一下
Okay, so I'll get sound to come in, and we'll work on that.
怎么回事
What's up?
什么 没什么 宝贝 怎么了 没事 怎么了
What? Nothing, baby. What? Nothing. What?
跟我说吧
Talk to me.
我喝了三杯咖啡 这是 《Morning Show》嘛
Well, I had three cups of coffee and it's... and it's Morning Show.
他们叫我跑来跑去 会很顺利的
They got me running around- It's going to be great.
我们录好节目
We're gonna do our little segment,
观众会封我们为早间电视的金童玉女
they will crown us the Taylor and Travis of morning TV
然后我们就去我妈妈那里
and then we can go to my mom's place
她会跟我说人上了电视就是显胖
so she can tell me that the camera really does add ten pounds.
好吗 好
Deal? Deal.
好
Okay.
我爱你 是吗
I love you. Yeah?
我就是很可爱 是的
I'm very lovable. Yes, you are.
好 我得走了 好
Okay, I gotta go. Okay.
好
All right, all right.
抱歉 看起来律师还要15分钟才到
I'm sorry, but it looks like the lawyers will be another 15.
想喝点什么吗 咖啡 水
Would you like anything? Coffee? Water?
谢谢 不用了
Thanks, I'm good.
想念吗
Miss it?
这套旧家具 不想
This old thing? Nah.
我那才华横溢的门生呢
Where's my brilliant protégée?
我以为她会藏在蛋糕里
I thought she'd be hiding in a cake,
准备跳出来恭喜我签约成功
ready to jump out and congratulate me on my deal.
斯黛拉在开关于AI的会议
Stella's at an AI conference.
所以你只能陪我了
You're stuck with me.
你好吗
How are you?
你那天有点焦虑 我现在好得很
You were a little on edge the other day. Now I'm right as rain.
签约完成就更好了
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表