剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表
好 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
我还有一件事需要帮忙
I just have one more thing I need help with.
你逗我呢
Are you kidding me?
《雄鹰新闻》的艾什莉 有我需要用来些报道的料
Ashley at Eagle News has something I need for the story,
她要我那东西换 可我一无所有
and she wants a trade for it and I don't have anything.
天啊 是
Oh, boy. Yes.
这不是大导演本人吗
If it isn't the auteur himself.
很高兴见到你 奇普 是 彼此彼此
Nice to see you, Chip. Yeah. Yeah, you too.
我 没想到会在这里见到你
I- I did not expect to see you back here.
那么
Does...
布莱德莉知道你回来了吗
Does Bradley know you're here?
怎么 她说了什么吗
Why, did she say something?
没有 我只是
No. No, no, no, I just...
你在拍电影 一部惊悚片 进入后期制♥作♥阶段了
So you're making movies. You got a thriller in post or something?
是 我们还要拍几周
Yeah. Well, we still have a couple of weeks to shoot.
就是那些大型场景 昂贵的部分
You know, the set pieces, the pricey stuff.
挺耗时间的
It's taking a minute.
我的纪录片运气很好
I got really lucky with my documentary.
实际上我们有一堆发行商在围着版权转
We actually have a bunch of distributors circling the rights.
甚至有可能会在院线上映 如果上帝保佑
Might even get a theatrical release, God willing.
我心想 "只是一部电影而已"
You're like, "Oh, it's just a movie." You know?
却突然发现 自己的整个人生
And then all of a sudden you realize your entire existence
都要取决于我能否把它卖♥♥出去
depends on whether you have a deal or not.
太疯狂了
And it's just crazy. You know.
确实疯狂
It's fucking crazy.
嘿 抱歉 我得走了 但是
Hey, sorry, I gotta run, but...
我们找时间去喝一杯
let's get a drink.
我回头打给你 好吗
I'll give you a call, okay?
好啊 好
That sounds good. All right.
(布莱德莉杰克森)
科里
Cory.
希望你给我准备了礼物
I hope you brought me something.
是什么
What?
斯黛拉和迈尔斯在偷♥情♥
Stella and Miles are having an affair.
我本来不想告诉你的 我很遗憾
I didn't wanna tell you. I'm sorry.
谢谢你
Thank you...
科里
Cory.
我会
I'll...
尽快处理你的合约
get into your deal soon.
好吧
Okay.
你要给我什么啊
What do you got for me?
你知道灭绝反抗组织吗
Do you know about Extinction Revolt?
等等 他们也把你当成目标了
Wait, they target you too?
艾丽克丝有一份关于他们的文件 但她不打算报道
Alex has a file on them, but she's not gonna run it.
所以你是说艾丽克丝利维 和觉醒媒体在掩盖一篇报道
So you're saying that Alex Levy and woke media
因为那会让那些气候怪咖看起来很糟糕
are covering up a story 'cause it's gonna make those climate wackos look bad?
艾丽克丝和这篇报道无关
Listen, Alex isn't part of this story.
别把她扯进来
Keep her clean of it.
成交 把文件发给我 我就把消息来源告诉你
Deal. Send me the file, I'll send you your source.
好
Okay. Okay.
真希望这么做是值得的
I so hope this was worth it.
天啊 你表现太好了 真的 是吗
Oh, my God. You were so good. Really? Was it?
非常好 谢谢 亲爱的
You did so great. Oh, thank you, honey.
知道吗 好
Guess what? Yeah?
我们可以在星期二播求婚
We can do the proposal on Tuesday.
我联♥系♥好舞者了 我有一只心理健康的鸽子
I have the dancers, I have a dove with no trauma.
一定很精彩
It's gonna be fucking amazing.
我们就
Let's just...
暂时叫停吧 我可能想在私底下求婚
Maybe hold for now because I might want to do it in private.
但是 还是谢谢你 好
But, you know... But thank you though. Yeah.
你真贴心 好吧 你确定
It's really sweet. Okay? Okay. You sure?
确定 还是谢谢你
I'm sure. But thank you.
嘿 你有没有
Oh, hey. Did you...
你有没有听说克莱尔来纽约了
Did you hear anything about Claire being in town?
克莱尔康维
Claire Conway?
对
Yeah.
好像没有
I don't think so.
好吧 就是 算了
No, it's just... Never mind.
没事 谢谢 蛋糕
Forget it. Thank you. Cake?
不吃了 谢谢
I'm good. Thank you.
嘿 你和奖学金项目负责人的 电♥话♥会议约在1点半
Hey, your call with the head of the fellowship program is set for 1:30.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
贾斯蒂斯的文章很有力量
Justice's work is pretty strong.
是 我知道 真的是
Yeah. I know. It really is.
好
Okay.
艾丽克丝 有什么消息
Alexandra, what news?
嗨 爸 我跟贾斯蒂斯谈过了
Hey, Dad. So, I spoke to Justice.
好 结果呢
Good. And?
她不肯改那篇报道
And they are not gonna change the story.
爸 她想勒索我 要我帮忙找工作
Dad, they were trying to blackmail me for a job.
抱歉 我 做不到
And I'm sorry, I just... I cannot do it.
我知道这个局面对你很不利
And I know this situation is really difficult for you.
我的职业生涯即将毁于一旦 而你能给我的只是些空话
My career is falling off a cliff, and all you can offer me are platitudes.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真是愚蠢 竟然还指望你能想出真正重要的办法
More fool me for hoping you could come up with anything consequential.
好吧
Well.
(艾什莉安德鲁斯 你要的文件)
(附件 一个文件)
(灭绝抵抗研究档案 K斯托克顿040319)
(调查摘要)
(帕撒斯律师事务所)
(奇普布莱克)
嘿 你拿到了吗
Hey. Did you get it?
是厄尔 是他向《雄鹰新闻》 爆料那个律师的
It's Earl. He gave Eagle News the dirt on the lawyer.
他的公♥司♥名在报道里到处都是
His company name is all over the report.
天啊 我 等等
Jesus. I- Wait, wait, wait.
等等 哪个厄尔 厄尔啊 科里的协调人
Hold on. Earl who? Earl. Earl. C-Cory's fixer.
见鬼 等等
Shit. Wait.
等等 如果抹黑事件的幕后是科里
Wait, if Cory was behind the smear campaign...
弗雷德赶走了贝丝安
Fred pushed Bethanne out...
然后他提拔科里来封♥杀♥报道 天知道还有什么阴谋
And he brought in Cory to kill the fucking story and do God knows what else.
是啊 该死
Yeah. Fuck.
是科里干的
It's Cory.
是科里
It's Cory.
是科里
It's Cory.
天啊
Oh, my God.
今天干得漂亮 你表现非常好
Great job today. You were amazing.
厉害 谢谢 你们也是
Killer. Aw, thanks. You too.
有蛋糕 奶油糖霜的
There's cake. Buttercream frosting.
我不吃了
I'm all good.
回头见
I'll see you later.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hey.
剧集 | 早间新闻 | 导航列表